Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 30th May 2022
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 25th April 2022
Ersida Hasani
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Rebecca Dean
Wonderful help for walking. Bag and pockets very well placed. Has given me a lot of freedom
We found the service in the shop absolutely excellent, the staff couldn't have been more accommodating and friendly. The chair has now been delivered and is fantastic.
This was the first time of hiring a wheelchair for my granddaughter who has cerabal palsey. The help I got on the phone was just first class they helped me get the perfect wheelchair for her. We went in a family holiday and she just loved the chair found it so comfortable and made the holiday for everyone. So easy to collapse to put in the car easy to lift and comes with a perfect instruction Manuel to anyone like myself that has never had the need to use one. I can't praise this company enough for their help and the ease in delivery and collection again service is outstanding Thank you
Absolutely cannot fault this service. Fantastic friendly customer service over the phone, with helpful advice over which chair to hire. Charges clearly explained with no push to pay for added extras. Chair was delivered and collected promptly and it was so easy to unpack and re-pack - took minutes. The chair itself was robust and very comfortable ideal for my first journey outside my home town since Feb 2020. Price was very reasonable and worth every penny. Without your service, I would not have been able to attend my son's graduation. Thank you! Highly, highly recommend.
Excellent customer service, just needed a scooter for a couple of weeks whilst out of action. It meant that I could go away and on trips
Excellent service. Fast, efficient and great quality product
Very helpful over the phone and delivered the wheelchair really quickly. Really easy service to use.
From start to finish wheelfreedom were brilliant. They were the only place i could find that hired wheelchairs suitable for a 3 year old. The two times I called, someone answered immediately and was really helpful. The wheelchair was great and really gave my daughter back her independence at nursery (as she soon worked out how to wheel herself around) when healing from a broken leg. I would highly recommend them on every front.
The team were so friendly and efficient - even when I had to reschedule last minute because we came down with covid. I could not be happier with the product or the service. Thank you!
good service, good wheelchair
So very easy to order, great customer service, wheelchair was easy to use and assemble 10/10
WHEELCHAIR HIRE For anyone thinking they 're a long way away from me, do not panic ! This is a brilliant company, excellent service, help with sizing and type of wheelchair hire.Deliver clean,user friendly chairs time and day specified and collection just as easy. A quick phone call is all it takes, highly recommended.
Excellent wheelchair provision, provided with fast reliable service.
Great service from the start to finish , the wheelchair was delivered and collected in time and of great quality . Thank you for making our holiday perfect.
I would highly recommende Wheelfreedom to anybody thinking of hiring a wheelchair. Selecting and ordering a chair was easy and the prompt delivery and collection made it even better.
Thank you for your excellent and professional service. I was very impressed with prompt response to my call and the excellent customer service I received from your team. The wheelchair itself was in great condition and my mum was very happy with it. Thank you kindly.
Excellent delivery and collection service, wheelchair was just what we need to help thee wife's recovery
Very easy and quick service.A lifesaver in a critical moment when we wasn't sure how we can manage . The wheelchare arrived as new and well packed with proper manual.No issues at all.
Professional service which worked like clockwork. Easy to use and re-pack so would recommend.
Delivered and picked up on time. Was in excellent condition. Very good customer service.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.9 based on 2,221 reviews