Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Great service, fantastic communication, very, very impressed.
Excellent service - would highly recommend. Delivered and collect from home to save any hassle. Had broken my foot so needed wheelchair to get around on holiday. Proved to be an asset when away. Thank you.
Excellent service. it was just so easy. They delivered the chair straight to my door and picked it up 2 weeks later no hassle. The chair was in excellent condition and so light weight but sturdy it was no effort pushing my 29yr old daughter around in it.
Fantastic service. We received the wheelchair promptly. The wheelchair was exactly what we needed and when we didn't need it anymore they sent a courier to pick it up. Everything was perfect. I strongly recommend them.
Fantastic, I have broken my leg and can only hop so to have the chair was life changing for me. Excellent service, delivered on time on Christmas eve! Many thanks.
Generally very good and mum felt comfortable in the chair thanks for allowing us to use it
Recovering from hip surgery, I really wanted to go outside and get some fresh air. Found Wheelfreedom online and was able to get a wheelchair the next day. Great and speedy service, highly recommend them.
Easy to use service. Wheelchair was clean and easy to use. When I phoned staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you for making what has been a difficult recovery time so much easier. Would recommend
Very helpful staff. The wheelchair was delivered and collected promptly. An excellent service.
Best service. Amazingly we can get a wheelchair rental for only GBP25 for 2 weeks. It really helps. I would surely and highly recommend wheel freedom to all my friends and family
I thought the service excellent and appreciated the care taken to ensure it was the right equipment for me. The wheelchair itself was just what I needed.
Wheelfreedom were excellent from start to finish. Caring staff who explained everything to me. Used wheelchair on holiday in Florida for my wife who was waiting for a knee operation and was the best thing we ever did. Got her about and was light and easy to collapse, would definitely recommend them for future use.
Fantastic service - from the initial knowledgeable phone call to the delivery & uplift, first class. And I live in rural Perthshire so a fair distance away! Your wheelchair made a huge difference to my (hopefully limited) time incapacitated - well done and thank you. It was a pleasure to deal with such an efficient company.
Thanks to this power chair i am now able to roam around freely which has changed my life for the positive.
What a superb service. Easy to order, reasonable rates and flexible timescale for hire. Wheelchair was perfect for short term use after operation. Comfortable, light and easy to fold. I don't know what I would have done without it. Thank you and such a great idea!
My mother is 86 years old and she is dearly lived by her children. sYour service was absolutely fantastic!! You were on time and tryst worthy. I shall definitely tell others about your service
The service of this company and the quality of the wheelchairs has to be second to none. I would wholeheartedly recommend them. Thank you Wheel Freedom, you have helped us twice now, and we are very grateful for the convenient and efficient service you have given us.
Excellent service, the wheelchair was delivered within the time specified, it was in very good condition and easy to operate although slightly heavier then expected It was also not as compact when folded as expected ( was told it would fit into the boot of a mini) However, very satisfied with the service and would highly recommend the company - delivery charge of £15 each for delivery and collection however seems a bit excessive
(10073) - Posted 4 months ago
Really good service, very happy with the dealings we had with wheelfreedom and would recommend them.
Hired a knee Walker after an ankle operation what an amazing product made life so much easier than using awful crutches. I would highly recommend this item and the amazing service this company provides.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,703 reviews