Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road,

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Highly professional, knowledgeable and skilled team, who really listen & understand each individual case.
Rapid and efficient communication & logistics. Wheelchairs designed and individually adjusted to provide proper postural support and optimal comfort. Nice people to work with. My mother (93) is very happy with the result. Thanks again to all the team.
I've been impressed by the helpful and efficient service that I received from Wheelfreedom. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is need of hiring a wheelchair.
The service was excellent, quick and easy, also the staff were friendly and made the process very efficient. 5 stars
Fast, & easy delivery and returns process
I broke my leg in August and Wheel freedom delivered the next day as promised. It was easy to arrange the return and they refunded a weeks hire. I would definitely use them again if needed.
From contacting Wheelfreedom to hire a wheelchair for my sister while on holiday in Cornwall, they were very helpful delivering and picking up the chair. I would highly recommend and the price was reasonable too and would definitely use them again. Thank you for your help 👍
Thank you, we are satisfied with the service.
Excellent reliable service, I hired a wheelchair for my mam to use on our holiday. High standard of equipment and use to use.
Superb customer service. I can highly re omens this company who have supplied me with a brilliant scooter and are genuinely concerned that I am happy with it - which I am. Great staff and high level of integrity I can’t recommend them highly enough
Friendly and helpful Customer Service. Would happily use them again.
What a fantastic service.
Delivered chair to location of choice the next day .
Once not needed anymore collected it by courier from different location who couldn’t be more helpful.
Customer service we’re friendly and efficient. Product was exactly as expected. Thankyou
Great company, a pleasure to deal with. Enabled us to see the range of power chairs available. Very good communications. The “Try before you buy” scheme is pretty unique I think, & ensures you can be confident of making the right decision.
Really easy to book a wheelchair, it arrived the next day& was easy to set up. When I had finished with it, I just needed to make a call & it was collected the next day. Super friendly & helpful staff or a website if you want to book online.
The whole process was very easy to order and organise delivery online. And just a phone call for collection.
The wheelchair was perfect - lightweight and very quick to set up and dismantle. Large wheels meant it was very easy to manoeuvre. I will definitely use Wheelfreedom in the future.
Excellent service. Could not find a wheelchair with raised leg supports anywhere local (North Lincs)..
Found Wheel freedom in a national search and ordered at 2 pm. Delivery by 10 am next day. THANK YOU.
Its just so easy. Quick 5 minute phonecard and my wheelchair was delivered the next day. Due to a knee reconstruction I couldn't bend my leg but had the option of a full leg rest which made everything so much better. Wheelchair was perfect, you can just roll it out of the box and back in to either store it or get it ready for pick up. I will be using this service again when I have my other knee done! Thank you
The wheelchair made life a lot easier. Very lightweight and portable. Easy to fold down for storage in the car.
At a time when I needed to get a wheelchair for my husband as a matter of urgency Wheelfreedom was the answer. I rang on a Monday morning and it was delivered the following morning. The cost was reasonable and it was straightforward to arrange by telephone. The people I spoke to were helpful and efficient. I hope I won't need their services again but if I did I would have no hesitation in contacting them.
Excellent service.
Very responsive and super friendly service.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,748 reviews