Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 4th October 2021
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Scott I'anfon
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Vanessa Riley
A reasonably priced wheelchair hire service. Very easy drop off and return. Very responsive to any mechanical issues.
Very knowledgeable and helpful when phoned up asking about which type of wheelchair to use. The wheelchair we hired was immaculate.
Friendly, efficient and helpful service. The wheelchair which we hired was delivered and collected promptly and without fuss. I would certainly recommend Wheelfreedom
Wheel freedom was a fabulous easy to use company renting out wheelchairs at times of crisis. Delivery was swift and prices economical and telephone service superb
Very efficient service and wheelchair quality good.
A life saver Broke my Leg non weight bearing no wheelchair available on NHS this was certainly a life saver as to be able to move around made life a lot easier Thank You
Excellent service, no problems with delivery and collection, would use Wheelfreedom again when the need arises.
Excellent service, delivery and collection
Fast delivery. Great customer service easy to return.
Great service and the wheelchair was so light and easy to use. Really helped with my recovery
Excellent service
Great and reliable service. I will use it again.
The lady and gentleman I spoke to over the phone were both very friendly and knowledgeable. The wheelchair was delivered early the next day, beautifully packaged and in excellent condition. This was only ever going to be a short term hire but there was no quibble when I called to arrange for the collection of the wheelchair. A date was arranged to suit me. It was all so easy, a refreshing change. A friendly efficient service which I would highly recommend.
As always, a brilliant service from start to finish. I would strongly recommend this company. They have never let me down.
When I phoned Wheelfreedom to discuss hiring a chair the lady I spoke to was very helpful and gave me a lot of useful information. Hiring a chair for a few weeks before buying one has been invaluable in working out the essentials. The delivery and collection service was very efficient. I would certainly recommend you.
Excellent service and advise, good friendly showroom, will use again if necessary, thank you
Excellent service! Chair arrived promptly and then picked up as agreed - all very efficient. Very pleasant personnel.
VERY HELPFUL STAFF AND COMPANY, SMOOTHLY RUN DELIVERY AND COLLECTION. WHEELCHAIR GOOD CONDITION AND REALLY HELPFUL TO USE ON SHORT TERM BASIS TOO. I AM HAPPY TO RECOMMEND WHEEL FREEDOM TO EVERYONE, FOR A GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS AND COSTINGS.
Excellent service, worked really well.the price was realistic for the hire.It was really good value for the carriage to deliver and collect. The chair itself was packed beautifully in a collapsible box, and met all the requirements that I needed. I would come to you again without hesitation.Pity you are not advertised more, you deserve my praise.well done.
Not only was the product high quality and in excellent condition, but the service was exactly what one hopes for, but so rarely experiences - it was prompt, polite, efficient. 5 stars.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.90 based on 2,026 reviews