WheelClick Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend WheelClick

How would you rate WheelClick?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Christopher M
Verified Buyer
"Helpful and efficient."
"After a long search WheelClick provided exactly what I wanted in a timely fashion and no hassle. Thank you"
"WHEELS ARRIVED AS EXPECTED"
"Found the wheels and fasteners I needed to restore an old trolly to new condition. Should be good for another forty years. :-)"
"The wheels were just what I ordered, nice job, good finish no more punctures. 😊"
"What I wanted has been delivered & is correct to my needs"
"Impressed with the quality of the product0"
"Helpful telephone conversation and rapid delivery. Don't know if my metal insert puncture proof wheels will be a success. Too early to tell as yet. However early signs seem to indicate that they do not seem to wheel around as easily as those with roller needle type bearings."
"Very helpful and patient staff that helped when I needed some tyres and had not a clue as to what I needed to order. They helped me through every stage of how and what I needed to fix my sack barrows. Well done to all."
"Realy good service, and enabled me solve a long standing problem with my Sack Cart."
"Extremely helpful & knowledgeable"
"Wheels arrived next day."
"Parts were in stock."
"Good service"
"Excellent communication when chasing up on the order."
Christopher F
Verified Buyer
"goods arrived in less than 24 hours - and that was during a bank holiday."
"Easy to use website and a good range of stock. The sack truck wheel was despatched and delivered very quickly."
"Very prompt delivery after order!!! Fantastic!!!!!"
"Good quality item and description. despatched in double quick time."
"Excellent service. Ordered Wednesday afternoon and parcel arrived Thursday morning. Thank you."
WheelClick is rated 4.85 based on 134 reviews