WheelClick Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend WheelClick

How would you rate WheelClick ?

Jonathan S
Verified Buyer
"Wheels arrived promptly in good packaging"
"Excellent service and great product."
"Good quality product delivered fast!"
Christopher M
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, quick to deliver."
"Excellent and prompt service. Highly recommended."
"Wheel came without fuss but looks a bit flimsy, will see how long it lasts."
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"I was pleased to receive the wheel after trying to locate a suitable replacement for my fishing trolley. Unfortunately the wheel doesn't fit but I can adapt it with a little persuasion!"
"Could not find what I wanted in France, but my daughter has forwarded the hubs, so now a happy bunny"
Christopher M
"Helpful and efficient."
"After a long search WheelClick provided exactly what I wanted in a timely fashion and no hassle. Thank you"
"WHEELS ARRIVED AS EXPECTED"
"Found the wheels and fasteners I needed to restore an old trolly to new condition. Should be good for another forty years. :-)"
"The wheels were just what I ordered, nice job, good finish no more punctures. 😊"
"What I wanted has been delivered & is correct to my needs"
"Impressed with the quality of the product0"
"Helpful telephone conversation and rapid delivery. Don't know if my metal insert puncture proof wheels will be a success. Too early to tell as yet. However early signs seem to indicate that they do not seem to wheel around as easily as those with roller needle type bearings."
"Very helpful and patient staff that helped when I needed some tyres and had not a clue as to what I needed to order. They helped me through every stage of how and what I needed to fix my sack barrows. Well done to all."
"Realy good service, and enabled me solve a long standing problem with my Sack Cart."
"Extremely helpful & knowledgeable"
WheelClick is rated 4.83 based on 143 reviews