whatcomputer.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend whatcomputer.com

sales@whatcomputer.com

Knuway HouseCranborne RoadPotters BarHertfordshireEN6 3JN

How would you rate whatcomputer.com ?

"great service, very knowledgeable about their products and competitive rates"
"Great service, expert advice with a personal touch! Really competitive pricing as well... will be using what again in the future"
"Excellent service and price; The Sun promotion the clincher!"
"Excellent from start to finish and will be recommending to friends, family and business contacts. I must admit that i'm a bit of an awkward customer who always asks lots of questions and i'm pleased to say that the guys at What Computer fully met my expectations. Once i had made my mind up the laptop arrived swiftly and was exactly what i needed. Thanks What Computer and keep up the good work. Highly recommended."
"No Problems"
"Excellent service from this relatively new company. I ordered a printer at 5.30pm and it arrived next day by 10 am with no extra charge. I shall certainly be using your services again."
whatcomputer.com is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews