Wex Photographic Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Wex Photographic

How would you rate Wex Photographic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr R Smith
Very quick delivery. Good price. Very competitive.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wex Photographic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr R Smith
"Very quick delivery. Good price. Very competitive."
Mathew
"Good price and great range of products, just a little let down by their courier being a day late despite an SMS to the contrary."
"PURCHASED A PANASONIC GH4R OF THESE GUYS A LITTLE UNDER A YEAR AGO ALONG WITH £1000 WORTH OF LENS 2 WEEKS AFTER BUYING THE CAMERA THE CAMERA STARTED TO PLAY UP SO I SENT IT BACK TO THEM THINKING AS ITS SO KNEW THEY WOULD PROBABLY JUST REPLACE IT BUT NO OFF IT WENT FOR REPAIR I RECEIVED THE CAMERA BACK AND WAS TOLD PANASONIC SAID NOTHING WRONG WITH IT I SCRATCHED MY HEAD TRIED THE CAMERA AND EVERYTHING WORKED ?? THE CAMERA WENT AWAY BROKE BUT APPARENTLY NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH IT BUT IT CAME BACK WORKING ?? HOW WEIRD DIDN'T THINK TO MUCH OF IT AS WAS HAPPY TO HAVE HER BACK SO I COULD FINALLY USE IT, A FEW MONTHS WENT PAST AND PROBLEMS AGAIN THIS TIME SENT IT BACK AND ASKED IF WEX WOULD CHECK IT 1ST AS I THOUGH PANASONIC WHERE TELLING PORKYS AND HAD OBVIOUSLY DONE A FACTORY REINSTALL OF THE OP SYSTEM SO THEY DID AND COULD SEE THAT CAMERA PLAYING UP SENT OFF TO PANASONIC GOT IT FIXED, PART OF THE PROBLEM THAT TIME HAD BEEN DOWN TO ME AS THE TIME LAPSE FEATURE HAD GONE AND WAS BECAUSE I HAD CHANGED THE SETTINGS TO A SETTING WHERE TIME LAPSE WASNT AVAILABLE BUT THE OTHER PROBLEM OF THE LENS NOT WORKING PROPERLY THEY SAID HAD ONLY BEEN ABLE TO REPLICATE A FEW TIMES AND IT WASN'T DOING IT ANYMORE AND THE COULDN'T MAKE THE SCREEN GO BLANK EITHER ALMOST LIKE THEY MIGHT HAVE WELL SAID YOUR MAKING IT UP THAT'S HOW THEY MADE ME FEEL SO THEY SENT IT BACK THE 2ND TIME SEEMED OK FOR A WHILE THEY I GO TO DO AN IMPORTANT SHOOT TAKE THE GH4R AND GUESS WHAT 1 HOUR AND 20 SECS TRYING TO GET THE CAMERA GOING HAS TO GO BACK (GETTING TIRED OF KEEP SENDING STUFF BACK THAT COST £2000 AND NOT WORKED PROPERLY SINCE NEW) RETURN NUMBER 3 SENT BACK THEY SEND OF FOR REPAIR FAULTY LENS ATTACHMENT JUST LIKE I HAD SAID IN THE PREVIOUS TIMES BUT I WAS MAKING IT UP WEX ???? mmmmm SO AFTER THIS IVE KINDA HAD ENOUGH SO I ASK ON 5 OCCASIONS FOR A MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK AS 3 X THIS CAMERA HAS BEEN RTN IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS IV'E HARDLY USED IT AS IT'S SO UNRELIABLE AND GUESS WHAT THE MANAGER DON'T CALL BACK JUST LIKE HE/SHE DIDN'T ON THE PREVIOUS RETURNS UNREAL EXPECTED MORE FROM SUCH A BIG MARKET LEADER IN PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT ?? CANT BE BOTHERED TO CALL BACK AFTER SO MUCH HAS GONE ON FEEL COMPLETELY MUGGED OFF BY WEX FROM THE START WE ARE JUST JUST LOOKING AT SPENDING JUST OVER £10'000 ON THE NEW INSPIRE 2 AND X7 CAMERA SET UP BUT FOR SURE WEX WON'T BE GETTING ANY MORE BUSINESS FROM ME THATS FOR SURE I SUPPOSE SOME COMPANIES GET TOO BIG AND FORGET US BAD SHOW WEX"
Mr Sunley
"Very good website very knowledgeable when you ask them for advice and they upload some very good videos which are informative and at times helpful to improve my own skills with a camera . I have put my name in the box but it telling me that I wish the review to be anonymously which is not the case ."
Richard Selway
"Very reliable service with all the best stock and good prices."
Paul Lloyd
"The purachses were made via phone call which resulted in excellent knowledge, adaptability and great offers that were not on the website Delivery was extremely quick and I couldn't have been happier"
Malcolm And Sue
"Good website and easy to use. Easy to do business with. Due to my delaying in placing an order I seemingly missed out on an offer supported by a manufacturer. When I explained the circumstances to Wex they honoured the previous offer and saved me a significant amount."
"Great advice and great prices"
"Very good website with a dependable listing of second hand photographic equipment"
John
"Extensive range of products, fair prices, trade in facility and good customer service."
Steven
"I wanted to buy a telescope for my son's birthday. I looked on Wex and we decided which one best suited our needs. I was happy with the price and the bonus was that an accessory kit was included in the package for free. It was delivered safely and quickly. I always get good products and service from Wex."
David Smith
"I wanted a delivery on a specific day, and only that day. Wex assured me they could do this, and they did. Excellent."
Alan Snelling
"The customer service team at WEX were so helpful when we had some recent difficulties with some equipment we ordered. So easy to deal with, every transaction with them is hassle-free and delivery is always so quick."
Phil Caffrey
"Quick delivery and great customer service"
Tom Barker
"Placed an order for an item that wasn't in stock at the time but showing a 7 day lead time, one month later and the only communication is to cancel my order."
Joyce Grieves
"Competitively priced, great customer service, fast delivery. No hassle and you can depend on them."
Mr Mallett
"I like using Wex Photography. They are competitively priced, have an excellent website and are very helpful if you need to know anything. I recommend Wex as a reliable company you will like trading with. Roger"
Wex Photographic is rated 4.53 based on 17 reviews