WeWOOD UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WeWOOD UK

About WeWOOD UK: WeWOOD UK wooden watches supplied throughout the UK.

How would you rate WeWOOD UK ?

Gill Wright
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase and it came very quickly. Also liked the fact that the returns date was extended for over Christmas although I didn't need to use it as my daughter loved the watch. Thank you."
"Purchased wooden watch as a present for my wife. She's very pleased with it which makes it a quality item."
Jane Fennell
Verified Buyer
"Lovely watch. Arrived quickly. Strap adjusted to my measurement slightly too tight so maybe guidelines should should say to measure loosely."
Jasmine Pike
Verified Buyer
"Recipient liked the gift. I personally liked the idea of offering a link removal tool."
David Stern
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Verp pleased with my new watch."
"Bought as a present for Christmas. Beautiful watch and he liked it so much he's already bought a second from wewood. Quick delivery."
Aimee Baxter
Verified Buyer
"I bought my husband a WeWood watch for Christmas and it was better than I expected, his watch is beautiful and beautifully made, my husband is over the moon, I paid for express delivery and it arrived the next day I was really impressed so much so I'm thinking of treating myself to a late Christmas gift."
Paula A Funnell
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful wood and the tones are gorgeous. The face of the watch is a lovely black contrast against the brown wood. Pleased I bought the tool for removing links, really useful. Extra special item, very pleased I bought it, my husband loved his Christmas Gift"
Sue Townsend
Verified Buyer
"The watch is beautifully made. I bought it for my son who gets a rash when wearing an ordinary watch. I'm hoping that this one will solve the problem. Service and delivery could not be bettered. Would highly recommend to friends and family."
Neil J Milton
Verified Buyer
"Very stylish watch. Date is a bit difficult to tell."
Oliver Haderdauer
Verified Buyer
"Measurements provided on the homepage meant the watch fitted perfectly. Happy with the watch and the packaging. What wasn't great is the shipping. I got contacted by a company called Winshport, which I knew nothing about. Please make is clearer which transport company you are using, as their notice landed in my spam-folder. Also they left a note in the mail, but I couldn't change address or delivery day as their reference document didn't work. Again it was not clear that they were delivering the watch, I only worked this out by eliminating other options. In the end I picked up my watch from my local depot 4 days after the initial delivery attemt. Overall: great product, but you could make it a lot clearer how shipping works and which company you are using."
"Great choice of products, easy to order, prompt delivery and the watch itself is stunning. A great, ethical company to shop with."
"Great service, just hoping hubby will be as pleased with the purchase"
"I was really impressed with the range of products available, and the prices were amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect when buying the watch I bought, but I can see that WeWood pride themsleves on good quality, and speedy service. I will definately be purchasing from here again!"
"Easy ordering system, quick delivery, I was informed of delivery dates/ETA regularly, product looks good and exactly as per description. Only reason it isnt rated as excellent, is because it is a present, so unsure yet of how good the actual product is."
"Prompt delivery, very pleased with the look and feel of the watch. Liked that a tree was planted for every watch purchased."
"Excellent service and fast delivery. Watch is a Christmas present so hopefully it will go down a treat."
Claire Dunn
Verified Buyer
"So pleased with watch and super fast deliverey. Defo use u again"
Claire Owen
Verified Buyer
"Extremely pleased with both service and my new Wewood watch, I received my watch in two days and I love it. Links were easy to remove to fit properly with the tool. I have very sensitive skin and cannot wear metal watches as my skin reacts so my wooden watch is perfect. One very happy customer."
"Good quality product. Fast delivery."
WeWOOD UK is rated 4.90 based on 195 reviews