Wet Wall Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wet Wall Online

Tell us how Wet Wall Online made you happy
I placed an order with Wetwall Online and part of the order was delivered incorrectly. I was unable to contact them by phone as they were not taking phone calls. So my plumber/tiler could continue with the job, I had to re-order the correct items, in the hope that at some stage Wetwall would have rectify their error (I incurred a further £30 delivery charge). The second order was also delivered with the wrong items, so my plumber had to change how we finished the job without the necessary items I had ordered. After repeatedly emailing Wetwall, on the 2nd July Anthony O'Sullivan promised to refund me for the incorrect items and reimburse me for the delivery. Still (and today is 11th August) I have been unable to get any further with this problem. I would never use this company again, nor recommend them. They send the wrong goods, you are unable to download returns forms from their website, they have no system in place to take calls or emails from customers that have enquiries, they make false promises and hide their inefficiency by not responding to any form of communication. I am out of pocket due to their mismanagement.
Wet Wall Online is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews