westwood Surveyors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend westwood Surveyors

How would you rate westwood Surveyors ?

"They were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process and talked me through the comments raised on the survey. The survey was easy to read and very thorough."
"Westwood provided a HomeBuyers survey for us and conducted the survey promptly and knowledgeably and turned around the formal report in a matter of days."
"Excellence customer service, report is thorough and easy to understand I would recommend the services and use again"
"The service was first class even getting e mails from MD making sure I had accessibility to herself as one of her colleagues I had been dealing with was on annual leave. Very fair price and report was very thorough. I would not hesitate to recline s this company and would certainly use again without hesitation"
Caroline Doherty
"Excellent service, had the full and very informative RIC’s report a couple of hours after the survey ."
"very competetive price and very efficient. The surveyor Dave kept me updated from start to finish and the turn out PDF report produced with 2 days of survey. I would definitely be using Westwood surveyors again"
"Detailed but easy to understand reporting. No hassle. Fair price."
"The team was very helpful and always willing to listen and gave me a full explanation of the works that needed to be carried out. A company where I felt valued and got great value for money on the work that was carried out. Very impressed and will recommend to a friend."
"Extremely pleased with how quick we had our survey back,would highly recommend and use again in the future."
Test
"Good communication and a thorough report seems to have been completed promptly."
"reasonable price, friendly and approachable on the phone, emailed report soon after survey took place"
Simon
"Very easy to work with. We had a brief report on the day of the survey and the full report a day later. Very efficient and highly recommended."
"Very professional service with detailed and clear report provided in a timely manner."
"Westwood surveyors were really helpful for what is our first survey. The survey itself was very thorough and knowledgeable and arrived with us very quickly. I would highly recommend them"
"great friendly service , surveyor explained the problems in plain english and the report was easy to follow.... and also called me back straight away when I further queries... will use them again when we next move"
"I cannot recommend Westwood Surveyors too highly. They were one of only two surveyors approached who advised me that I really only required a level 2 survey for the house I wished to purchase - the majority offered the considerably more expensive level 3 survey that was frankly unnecessary for a house of that age. And not only are they highly competitive with regard to price, their sheer professionalism in undertaking the survey within their stated timescale in a highly efficient and thorough manner left no stone unturned. The surveyor also replied to a specific query that was not covered by the survey with some really helpful advice. When I next move house I shall certainly be using their service again."
"Good service and advice from the surveyor during the visit, plus report delivered quickly!"
Annie L
"We had a great response from Westwood Surveyors. Lynda was very friendly and efficient, putting us in the picture by explaining all we needed to know and when to expect a response from them (we have never gone through this procedure before). The surveyor was prompt and explicit, detailing all the information required. Thank you!"
Joy And Derek
"I would recommend Westwood Surveyors without hesitation. Very friendly and efficient service. I received an emailed brief report the morning after the survey pointing out the main issues with the property. This was really useful. The full report arrived a week later, as promised. For the detail and thoroughness of the survey carried out by Julia Jackson, it was well worth every penny. Julia included a guide price we should expect to pay for the points she raised. Brilliant. Thanks also to Lynda, who was my first point of contact, again brilliant."
James N
"The service from start to finish was fantastic. The price was competitive, the service was second to none. Any questions I had were answered either by email or during telephone conversations. The survey was conducted within a few days and the report was available to me 2 days later. I had questions about the survey, so the surveyor called me and walked me through the whole report. Ive been very impressed and would happily trust them in the future."
westwood Surveyors is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews