westwood Surveyors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend westwood Surveyors

Popular Questions:

How can I contact westwood Surveyors?

Tell us how westwood Surveyors made you happy

Telephone
"From the first enquiry this was a very seamless process with friendly, courteous staff. I found this company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. I was explained the procedure and timescales and everything was as stated. Report was emailed within a couple of days and any issues were answered promptly and fully. This was also followed up by email I would definitely use/recommend this company again"
Are you westwood Surveyors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We were pleasantly surprised by the level of detail given in the survey. It also included photos which was a welcome plus. Westwood arranged the survey really quickly for us and sent the completed report through within days. It was thorough and easy to understand. Thank you Lynda for all your help, we'll certainly keep your details for future use!"
"So pleased to have found this local firm, they gave us a very reasonable quote and were extremely helpful and efficient every step of the way! Special thanks to Lynda who answered my initial phone call and was always available to answer every query along the way. The results of the survey proved invaluable and we’re very grateful we chose Westwood."
"I found the surveyors report very thorough & gave us far more information on the property we are buying than we expected, especially all the photos that were taken covering every aspect of the property . First class, thank you"
"They were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process and talked me through the comments raised on the survey. The survey was easy to read and very thorough."
"Westwood provided a HomeBuyers survey for us and conducted the survey promptly and knowledgeably and turned around the formal report in a matter of days."
"Excellence customer service, report is thorough and easy to understand I would recommend the services and use again"
"The service was first class even getting e mails from MD making sure I had accessibility to herself as one of her colleagues I had been dealing with was on annual leave. Very fair price and report was very thorough. I would not hesitate to recline s this company and would certainly use again without hesitation"
"Excellent service, had the full and very informative RIC’s report a couple of hours after the survey ."
"very competetive price and very efficient. The surveyor Dave kept me updated from start to finish and the turn out PDF report produced with 2 days of survey. I would definitely be using Westwood surveyors again"
"Detailed but easy to understand reporting. No hassle. Fair price."
"The team was very helpful and always willing to listen and gave me a full explanation of the works that needed to be carried out. A company where I felt valued and got great value for money on the work that was carried out. Very impressed and will recommend to a friend."
"Extremely pleased with how quick we had our survey back,would highly recommend and use again in the future."
"Good communication and a thorough report seems to have been completed promptly."
"reasonable price, friendly and approachable on the phone, emailed report soon after survey took place"
"Very easy to work with. We had a brief report on the day of the survey and the full report a day later. Very efficient and highly recommended."
"Very professional service with detailed and clear report provided in a timely manner."
"Westwood surveyors were really helpful for what is our first survey. The survey itself was very thorough and knowledgeable and arrived with us very quickly. I would highly recommend them"
"great friendly service , surveyor explained the problems in plain english and the report was easy to follow.... and also called me back straight away when I further queries... will use them again when we next move"
"I cannot recommend Westwood Surveyors too highly. They were one of only two surveyors approached who advised me that I really only required a level 2 survey for the house I wished to purchase - the majority offered the considerably more expensive level 3 survey that was frankly unnecessary for a house of that age. And not only are they highly competitive with regard to price, their sheer professionalism in undertaking the survey within their stated timescale in a highly efficient and thorough manner left no stone unturned. The surveyor also replied to a specific query that was not covered by the survey with some really helpful advice. When I next move house I shall certainly be using their service again."
westwood Surveyors is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews