Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd

info@rollershutter.co.uk

24 Ardwick Green South, Manchester.

Colin
"This is a very professional honest and open company. Easy to deal with and a real solution provider from conception to completed installation. We have used them twice and will only ever consider them for any future needs."
Martin
"We phoned Westwood Security Shutters with an emergency repair requirement which affected the security of our premises. They turned up on time, carried out a great repair and their costs were very fair, sticking to what was originally quoted despite some extra work required. Thanks Guys :)"
Gary Pilkington
"We are a Enginering company in Trafford Park we have 4 x high speed doors fitted about 5 years ago we have had problems & many different companied try to resolve the different issues we called West eventuallyu & they immediatey sorted the doors out thank you Martin @ Westwood Security. Gary Pilkington - Maintenance Manager"
"I thought they could fit my roller shutters in Dublin but they only offered me a supply diy price! I had to get someone more local to fit the shutters!"
Thanks for the review Hayley!
"The powder coated colour looked a bit different in real life but thas the colour I ordered so its notthere fault!"
Thanks for your review Steven!
"The shutters where great and good value - however one was delivered in the wrong colour and delayed my job by a week and cost me more money in the end having the fitters come back."
Thanks for your review Megan! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"I hoped a quicker turn around hence the 3 star review."
"I rang about 5 or 6 companies looking for a particular type of bullet lock, Westwood Security didn't stock them but told me where I could buy them thank you! So next type I need anything regarding roller shutters I will call them! Darren - London"
Thanks for your review Darren!
"Seem to operate much better now there is a customer service department"
"Very happy with the product, but the rep I dealt with was quite slow to reply, and the delivery date was vague and in the end not met."
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 217 reviews