Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd

info@rollershutter.co.uk

24 Ardwick Green South, Manchester.

"I didn't have a clue about shutters they patiently explained the pros & cons & then surveyed & we are very happy with the results + Ken the fitter is very sweet! Nicola - Macclesfield"
Thanks for your review Nicola! We are glad you are happy with the results, Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Good to deal with & fair price so were HAPPY well done! Mark - Brighton"
Thanks for your review Mark!
"I was all happy with my dealings with the service team at Manchester I cannot fault the attitude etc of the people I have dealt with face to face we are happy to use WSS Ltd anytime! Tony Johnson, - Stockport."
"As always great service. Got my roller shutter serviced very quick turn around sound much better no squeaking now! Janet, Altrincham."
Thanks for your review Janet! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"I bought a roller shutter recently from Martin @ Westwood very straight forward & we are please with the job! Phil - Burnley"
Thanks for the review!
"excellent service , will have no hesitation in using Westwood again"
"Great products, Great service and we are extremely happy with the final product!"
Thanks for your review Ashleigh! We are happy you liked our products and the service we provided, please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Simply good job well done by Guys who know what they were doing! Not the cheapest so 4 stars! Samuel"
Thanks for your review Samuel! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Were pleased with the experience so are happy to use Westwood Security again if the need arises etc Anthony - SE London"
"I was all happy with my dealings with the service team at Manchester I cannot fault the attitude etc of the people I have dealt with face to face we are happy to use WSS Ltd anytime! Martin - Stockport."
Thanks for the review Martin!
"My recent purchase of a high speed door was a refreshingly a very pleasant experience and the smoothest purchase I have ever had dealing with the construction industry! Sharon"
"I bought a roller shutter recently from Martin @ Westwood very straight forward & we are please with the job! Phil Carolan - Burnley"
Thanks for your review Phil!
"We saw one of Westwoods vans driving down the M6 and called them they surveyed the next day & fitted the week after & it turned out a great job well done! Lee Selby"
"Were pleased with the experience so are happy to use Westwood Security again if the need arises etc Emily Healey - SE London"
Thanks for your review Emily! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"We had a accident with a fork lift hitting our roller shutter Westwood came & fixed the same day we were relived & happy with this company! Natalie Ratchford - Wythenshawe"
Thanks for your review Natalie! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future!
"Brilliant company, will definitely be using them gain in the future."
"My recent purchase of a high speed door was a refreshingly a very pleasant experience and the smoothest purchase I have ever had dealing with the construction industry!"
Thanks for the review Jordan!
"The most professional company to deal with on the phone fast quote & turnaround exactly what we wanted! John Cochrane - Cheltenham"
Thanks for the review John! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"I needed a fire shutter for my commercial kitchen I had no experience what so ever regarding these matters. I emailed WSS Ltd they came right back immediately & sorted everything out making it a simple task for me cheers! Oliver - Leeds"
Thanks for your review Oliver! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Very easy to work with and very professional!"
Thanks for the review Billy!
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 220 reviews