Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd
Read Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

info@rollershutter.co.uk

24 Ardwick Green South, Manchester.

We were really impressed, the quality is superb, the installation went like clockwork, the team of installation engineers were courteous and helpful.
We would not hesitate to recommend your company to other possible customers.

Regards
F J Moss Managing Director
Thanks for your review Jim! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
I thought they could fit my roller shutters in Dublin but they only offered me a supply diy price!

I had to get someone more local to fit the shutters!
Thanks for the review Hayley!
They say they are nationwide but wouldnt come to Exeter to change my locks on my shop roller shutters they said it was uneconomical & they were to busy with new installations etc
The powder coated colour looked a bit different in real life but thas the colour I ordered so its notthere fault!
Thanks for your review Steven!
Only issue it took nearly 7 days before they could survey but they finally did a good job so Im a happy bunny!
Ref: New garage doors we had to wait a month a special order but woth the extra wait!
Thanks for the review Gary! We are glad you like them.
It took a week longer to have the powder coating on the roller shutter but end justify the results & looks good!

Keep it up Westwood!
Thanks for your review Joanne! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Good price & tidy job but we had to wait two weeks!

I could of done with the repair sooner!
What a terrific service we were informed through out from the survey all the way to installation.
The fitters overall were brilliant,informative,clean and tidy nothing was to much trouble.In this day and age what a pleasure no problem in passing on my experience and recommendation to all.
Thanks for the review Samuel! We are glad you were happy with our service. Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Very happy with work, quality workmanship and very polite and tidy workman.
Thanks for the review James. Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Good punctual workers happy to recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd.
Thanks for your review Darren! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Very pleased with the workmanship and the manner that the installation guys came across in completing their work, thank you to everyone involved.
Good product. Good service. Good sales. Good installation.
Thanks for the review Jenny!
Ken and Mike arrived on time, polite and courteous Roller Shutter fitted quickly and correctly (There was a tiny scratch on shutter but repair agreed immediately) I would definitely recommend this company. Nice to see great service in action many thanks
Thanks for your review Paul! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
I was a bit disappointed at first as there was a slight misunderstanding of when the Roller Shutter was going to be installed but it was resolved. Very quick installers and looks the bees knees.
Very happy with my Retractable gate which was fitted today by Paul and Dean.
We had a few issues with the original fit but Mark the manager sorted these out and gave us confidence to proceed after addressing our concerns after a problem occurred while the initial fit was being worked on the day before.

My wife was very happy and also commented that Paul and Dean had worked really hard to make sure all was well.
Thanks for your review George! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Very pleased with the quality of the new High Speed Door, and the fitters Mike and Ken worked quickly and thoroughly. An unexpected complication was dealt with and resolved promptly. I would recommend the company to others looking for good service and value.
We had a few reservations to begin with as the Shutter took much longer to manufacture than we were originally told. However, the fire shutter is great and the installation by Ken and Martin was really good. The guys were efficient and polite. They worked quickly and explained everything as they went along. Overall i would be happy to recommend Westwood Security Shutters.
Thanks for the review Kieran!
Most satisfied with the work that Paul and Dean did yesterday - They are two pleasant chaps that worked hard and did a great job! We are very pleased with our new Fire Shutter, and at the end of the day, you couldn't tell they had even been - no sign of a mess.
Would definitely recommend this company to others.
Thanks for your review Jonathan! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Firstly, my requirement was to satisfy a replacement Roller Shutter following a break in. Westwood security shutters were the only business out of four contacted that came on site to survey the requirement.
The shutter was fitted today by Martin and Mike.
Great, personable people with excellent knowledge and skill to complete what was a difficult job.
Very professional company all round with a special mention to Pam who kept me informed at every stage.
Thanks for your review Noel! We are glad you like the final product. Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 235 reviews