Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd

info@rollershutter.co.uk

24 Ardwick Green South, Manchester.

"I phoned 2 companies before Westwood security and they never got back to me, Westwood had someone out within an hour then had the shutter up within a few days and those few days were just cause the shutter had to be powder coated first. Would definitely use again."
Thanks for your review Daniel! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"This was a perfect end to end service, from initial site visit to completion. No fuss measuring and quotation, delivery time less than 2 weeks and to top it all the shutters are perfect. The fitting team were excellent, polite, clean and tidy, no rubbish left on site and clearly experienced in the art of shutter fitting. Leaving me a very happy customer with classy roller shutter garage doors."
Thanks for your review Roy! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Excellent service and after care"
Thanks for your review!
"Fast efficient service"
Thanks for the review Jan! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"We were really impressed, the quality is superb, the installation went like clockwork, the team of installation engineers were courteous and helpful. We would not hesitate to recommend your company to other possible customers. Regards F J Moss Managing Director"
Thanks for your review Jim! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"What a terrific service we were informed through out from the survey all the way to installation. The fitters overall were brilliant,informative,clean and tidy nothing was to much trouble.In this day and age what a pleasure no problem in passing on my experience and recommendation to all."
Thanks for the review Samuel! We are glad you were happy with our service. Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Very happy with work, quality workmanship and very polite and tidy workman."
Thanks for the review James. Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Good punctual workers happy to recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd."
Thanks for your review Darren! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Very pleased with the workmanship and the manner that the installation guys came across in completing their work, thank you to everyone involved."
"Ken and Mike arrived on time, polite and courteous Roller Shutter fitted quickly and correctly (There was a tiny scratch on shutter but repair agreed immediately) I would definitely recommend this company. Nice to see great service in action many thanks"
Thanks for your review Paul! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"I was a bit disappointed at first as there was a slight misunderstanding of when the Roller Shutter was going to be installed but it was resolved. Very quick installers and looks the bees knees."
"Very happy with my Retractable gate which was fitted today by Paul and Dean. We had a few issues with the original fit but Mark the manager sorted these out and gave us confidence to proceed after addressing our concerns after a problem occurred while the initial fit was being worked on the day before. My wife was very happy and also commented that Paul and Dean had worked really hard to make sure all was well."
Thanks for your review George! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Very pleased with the quality of the new High Speed Door, and the fitters Mike and Ken worked quickly and thoroughly. An unexpected complication was dealt with and resolved promptly. I would recommend the company to others looking for good service and value."
"Most satisfied with the work that Paul and Dean did yesterday - They are two pleasant chaps that worked hard and did a great job! We are very pleased with our new Fire Shutter, and at the end of the day, you couldn't tell they had even been - no sign of a mess. Would definitely recommend this company to others."
Thanks for your review Jonathan! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"Firstly, my requirement was to satisfy a replacement Roller Shutter following a break in. Westwood security shutters were the only business out of four contacted that came on site to survey the requirement. The shutter was fitted today by Martin and Mike. Great, personable people with excellent knowledge and skill to complete what was a difficult job. Very professional company all round with a special mention to Pam who kept me informed at every stage."
Thanks for your review Noel! We are glad you like the final product. Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"I've had some maintenance work done today by Paul and his colleague from Westwood Security Shutters, it was great to get someone who wanted to make sure everything was how it should be and nothing seemed to be to much trouble."
"Pleased to have chosen Westwood Security Shutters who provided a professional service from quotation to install. will be happy to recommend in the future."
Thanks for your review Graham! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
"The fitting team Mike and Ken were both friendly and professional, they arrived dead on the time stated, carried out the work quickly and carefully and left everywhere tidy and looking great! I am really pleased with the new roller shutter; both in quality and appearance and I highly recommend the company. Thank you!"
"Brilliant job from start to finish! Will definitely be using Westwood security shutters again in the future."
Thanks for the review Joshua!
"Shutters arrived on time, fitters were friendly and professional and the shutters look great. Fantastic job overall!"
Thanks for your review David! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 220 reviews