Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Westwood Security Shutters Ltd
Read Westwood Security Shutters Ltd Reviews

info@rollershutter.co.uk

24 Ardwick Green South, Manchester.

From the original conversation of looking at a shutter for us
The service has been really good
Really efficient and did exactly what asked and when they said it would happen
We will be using the services again very soon
Cheers Mark and the team
Following a break in where my old shutters were destroyed, I rang Westwood Security for help. The reaction time to my call was exceptional and the whole job turned around very quickly. The quality of the shutters and the fitters workmanship was also second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd. are a very professional, accommodating and friendly company.
Items are of high quality and any correspondence /queries are quickly answered.
So we are extremely happy, we will use again and we definitely recommend.
Excellent service from placing order to installation and would recommend to anyone in the market looking for roller shutters.
Great correspondence on the phone as well as email, very quick to return answers.

The fire shutter fitted like a glove to the exact measurement I had drawn.

The shutter was delivered in its own bespoke welded metal box, ensuring no damage.

Great service all round.
Amazing customer service from start to finish.
Very professional company.
Fantastic service from Westwood Security, an engineer called and assessed the problem straight away, the quote was a good price and when I gave the go ahead the shutter was fixed within a couple of hours. I would highly recommend this company and forget ringing anyone else. Thank you for you help.
Thank you Steve for your positive review much appreciated
Excellent service and excellent product, would highly recommend
We are happy you are happy, please contact us again next time you need some work doing. Kind regards Mark Tarney.
We have two Westwood Security doors. The speed of access is absolutely perfect. Cutting down lost heat from our production areas was one of the main reasons for our purchase. The doors cope with multiple use on an hourly basis, they are also extremely quiet when in use. Our production staff are very happy.
Very kind words. Thank you .
Thank you. Westwood Security Shutters a family company whom really cared from start to finish. They turned up on site to quote very competitively. Were able to problem solve during installation the whole experience was professional, well fitted and communicated. The product looks and works fantastically. I would not hesitate to use them again for buildings that require security shutters.
Thanks for your review Archie! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
From the start to finish the service we received from Westwood Security Shutters has been fantastic.
Every E-Mail, every phone call were answered promptly and so efficiently.
We did not have to wait long for the installation. The fitters were great. Very friendly, helpful.
We would highly recommend this company.
Thanks for your review Anthony! We are glad you are happy with the service we provided. Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Installed a 6 Meter wide Electric Roller shutter in rosewood which was a perfect match to another we will have replaced soon. Very professional, friendly people. Completed quickly, and on time. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Thanks for the review Wolf!
WSS were very easy to work with especially as we were in different parts of the country.
From estimate to Install was very quick, their staff were very professional and done a great job, the final product was perfect and was just what we needed and worked well. The compliance certificate came through straight after completion allowing swift sign off my end.
We will certainly be using WSS again.
Thanks for your review Lea!
All staff from email to face to face were super friendly and efficient, my emails were responded to quickly and with great professionalism, i would most certainly recommend their services!
Thanks for the Review!
mark Tarney was very helpful the service was second to none we at write card ltd are all well pleased with your services and the professional work of your fitters
Thanks for your review Terry! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Excellent service - on time and easy to speak to.

Very impressed with Westwood and all of the star

Thanks Again
Thanks for your review John! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
I deal with many subcontractors but not many come up to my companies standards of professionalism and efficiency ..Westwood certainly do...s and s lowe ltd
Thanks for the review Shaun!
Very prompt, efficient attendance when needed.
Thanks for your review Alison!
Very pleased, from office communication to installation of the High Speed Door. Professional and reliable company.
Thanks for the review Carl! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
I phoned 2 companies before Westwood security and they never got back to me, Westwood had someone out within an hour then had the shutter up within a few days and those few days were just cause the shutter had to be powder coated first. Would definitely use again.
Thanks for your review Daniel! Please don't hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Westwood Security Shutters Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 239 reviews