Westfalia Mail Order Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Westfalia Mail Order
10PM
10PM

About Westfalia Mail Order: Westfalia is a Mail Order specialist for DIY (Tools, Electronics, Hardware), Home Garden, Car Accessories, Farming and more for over 80 years.

Info@westfalia.net

Westfalia, Freepost RSBS HXGG ZJSC, 8 Fairfax Road

Categories:
DIY & Tools
DIY & Tools

Tell us how Westfalia Mail Order made you happy

"I placed an order 10 weeks ago and am still waiting. I have made expensive phone calls to them on numerous occasions. NB. Their phone number is a premium number. I have been fobbed off with many excuses, e,g “Unfortunately out of stock; thought you had already received the goods; will phone you back (never did); now are querying why I need two”. The best advice I can give is, go elsewhere."
Are you Westfalia Mail Order? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First time I’ve ordered from Westfalia UK. Never again, no replies to customer service emails and they post electrical devices out to UK from Germany with no UK plugs, despite what they assure you from their terms and conditions. I believe this is illegal!"
"goods ordered and paid for, but never delivered. customer service not interested. Buy elsewhere!"
"I had an issue with delivery. I hadn't realised when ordering that all items are dispatched from Germany so they take a while, but eventually I was contacted by the courier to arrange a day for deliver. The day came and the courier didn't show up. Fair enough, mistakes happen but as it was now a couple of weeks since ordering, I contacted Westfalia using the email address in the dispatch notification email to cancel my order, (as is my right under the distant selling regs). However, they never even responded to my email. Unfortunately their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. For some reason Westfalia are listed on this site twice (Under "Westfalia" and also "Westfalia Mail Order"), so I'd recommend checking their other listing too."
"no item no money. thanks . be carrefull with this company"
"i have problem with this company. i oredered one month ago. till now i didn't get my items and nobody contact with me to explain whats happen. i sended few letters, at this moment i want to get my money back. horrible service"
"Delivery took a tad longer than planned for, but they offered the cheapest price that I was able to find. All in all I am happy, but communication could of been better!"
"I had an issue with delivery. I hadn't realised when ordering that all items are dispatched from Germany so they take a while, but eventually I was contacted by the courier to arrange a day for deliver. The day came and the courier didn't show up. Fair enough, mistakes happen but as it was now a couple of weeks since ordering, I contacted Westfalia using the email address in the dispatch notification email to cancel my order, (as is my right under the distant selling regs). However, they never even responded to my email. Unfortunately their customer service leaves a lot to be desired."
"very. very, very cheap stuff including brand names. was a tad hesitant at first, but everything went smooth, albeit the delivery took a daty longer than expected"
"I was able to find some great products that were much cheaper than I was expecting to find them. I was able to finish up my workshop at a major discount. Overall im very happy"
"Good communication and fast service."
"Great price, fast delivery even from Germany"
"What an amazing product offering! Loved the customer service."
Westfalia Mail Order is rated 2.85 based on 13 reviews