Westfalia Mail Order Reviews

Westfalia, Freepost RSBS HXGG ZJSC, 8 Fairfax Road

Categories:
DIY & Tools
DIY & Tools

How would you rate Westfalia Mail Order ?

"First time I’ve ordered from Westfalia UK. Never again, no replies to customer service emails and they post electrical devices out to UK from Germany with no UK plugs, despite what they assure you from their terms and conditions. I believe this is illegal!"
"I had an issue with delivery. I hadn't realised when ordering that all items are dispatched from Germany so they take a while, but eventually I was contacted by the courier to arrange a day for deliver. The day came and the courier didn't show up. Fair enough, mistakes happen but as it was now a couple of weeks since ordering, I contacted Westfalia using the email address in the dispatch notification email to cancel my order, (as is my right under the distant selling regs). However, they never even responded to my email. Unfortunately their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. For some reason Westfalia are listed on this site twice (Under "Westfalia" and also "Westfalia Mail Order"), so I'd recommend checking their other listing too."
"no item no money. thanks . be carrefull with this company"
"Delivery took a tad longer than planned for, but they offered the cheapest price that I was able to find. All in all I am happy, but communication could of been better!"
"very. very, very cheap stuff including brand names. was a tad hesitant at first, but everything went smooth, albeit the delivery took a daty longer than expected"
"I was able to find some great products that were much cheaper than I was expecting to find them. I was able to finish up my workshop at a major discount. Overall im very happy"
"Good communication and fast service."
"What an amazing product offering! Loved the customer service."
Westfalia Mail Order is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews