Westfalia Reviews

Freepost RSBS HXGG ZJSC,8 Fairfax Road

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

How would you rate Westfalia ?

"i have problem with this company. i oredered one month ago. till now i didn't get my items and nobody contact with me to explain whats happen. i sended few letters, at this moment i want to get my money back. horrible service"
"I had an issue with delivery. I hadn't realised when ordering that all items are dispatched from Germany so they take a while, but eventually I was contacted by the courier to arrange a day for deliver. The day came and the courier didn't show up. Fair enough, mistakes happen but as it was now a couple of weeks since ordering, I contacted Westfalia using the email address in the dispatch notification email to cancel my order, (as is my right under the distant selling regs). However, they never even responded to my email. Unfortunately their customer service leaves a lot to be desired."
"Great price, fast delivery even from Germany"
Westfalia is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews