Westfalia Reviews

Freepost RSBS HXGG ZJSC,8 Fairfax Road

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

How would you rate Westfalia ?

"goods ordered and paid for, but never delivered. customer service not interested. Buy elsewhere!"
Are you Westfalia? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Westfalia receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching http://westfalia.net.

;
"i have problem with this company. i oredered one month ago. till now i didn't get my items and nobody contact with me to explain whats happen. i sended few letters, at this moment i want to get my money back. horrible service"
"I had an issue with delivery. I hadn't realised when ordering that all items are dispatched from Germany so they take a while, but eventually I was contacted by the courier to arrange a day for deliver. The day came and the courier didn't show up. Fair enough, mistakes happen but as it was now a couple of weeks since ordering, I contacted Westfalia using the email address in the dispatch notification email to cancel my order, (as is my right under the distant selling regs). However, they never even responded to my email. Unfortunately their customer service leaves a lot to be desired."
"Great price, fast delivery even from Germany"
Westfalia is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews