The Westbourne Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Westbourne Centre

Tell us how The Westbourne Centre made you happy
Attended the Westbourne Centre today for a wisdom tooth extraction with Kevin McMillan. Absolutely wonderful patient care, kept me at ease through the whole procedure. Lots of compassion, and felt very comfortable.
I had Wisdom tooth extraction few weeks ago. The procedure was carried out by Mr Tim Martin, Oral Surgeon. He was a thorough professional and kept me in the loop in every stage of the treatment.
End of the treatment he provided and explained clearly on what to do next to ensure the gun is healed. I followed his advice and managed my pain with simple paracetamol and healed very well without any infection on the treatment site.

If it wasn’t for Covid I would have sent my thanks directly with a physical Thank You card to Mr Tim Martin.

Would recommend this surgeon 100%.

Thank you.
Hi Mewa,

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review.

We are so glad you are out of pain, and we will of course pass your comments onto Mr Martin and our dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
Received amazing treatment with Dr Rajpar yesterday for my lip fillers, so pleased with the results.
Excellent customer service. Very friendly doctors
Hi Nav,

Thank you for your five start review, I will pass your comments onto our team.

The Westbourne Centre
Amazing service, from start to finish. Would highly recommend this centre for cosmetic surgery.
Hi,

Thank you for your five star review, we really appreciate your time. We are so glad to hear you had an amazing experience with us.

Once again excellent service at the Westborne Centre. I attended today
Tuesday 23rd September 2020 for a surgical procedure teeth removal.
Mr Evans explained the procedure to me from start to finish. I felt at ease, safe and comfortable. I previously had my wisdom tooth removed back in December 2029 by Mr Evans and once again excellent treatment.
Westborne is very covid safe and staff are friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this centre to all who ask.
Once again Westborne thank you for your hard work during this trying time
stay safe.
Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your lovely comments - we're so glad that you've had great experiences here at The Westbourne Centre.

Best wishes, The Westbourne Centre
I attended the Westbourne Centre on Tuesday 22nd September 2020 for a Biopsy performed by Consultant Dermatological Surgeon Dr Sajjad Rajpar MBChB (Hons) FRCP. The Centre is Covid safe as far as I can tell and you are asked to wait in your car until a call on your mobile summons you into the building and your appointment. This is administered by very professional and friendly staff who make sure you are following the anti-virus precautions before you see the Consultant of your choice.
This was my 3rd visit to see Dr Rajpar who greets you like an old friend and puts you at ease straight away. I have him to thank for diagnosing an early Melanoma before it got into my system and a rapid referral to the QE Hospital for further treatment. This recent visit was a follow up and low and behold he found another suspect lesion on my back that I was not aware off which was cut out for analysis. What I like about Dr Rajpar, he is completely up front with the diagnosis your options, treatment and survival rate with regard to Melanoma. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Rajpar to anyone who has a suspect mole or other skin condition as it could save their life as in my case. Please convey my grateful thanks to Dr Rajpar his Nursing Sister and the Westbourne Centre for their excellent service and treatment.
Hi Kenneth

Many thanks for your wonderful review - we will pass your comments on to the rest of the team!

The Westbourne Centre
Five star service from start to finish. From meeting the wonderful Korin on reception whose kindness and caring attitude prepared me for an intensive Mohs surgery on my nose with the amazing Dr Rajpar (and another surgeon who sadly I didn't catch his name). The lovely nurse Jo bandaged me up ready for my 2hr drive home. Just had stitches removed and the same friendly faces calmed my nerves. I would highly recommend the team above and treatment at the Westbourne Centre.
Hi Debbie

Thank you for taking the time to write us a such an amazing review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us and we will pass your comments on to the whole team.

Best wishes
I was referred to the Westbourne Centre for the removal of a molar tooth. I was very pleased with my treatment and Mr Evans made me feel at ease & comfortable throughout the procedure explaining everything. I highly recommend this Centre.
Hi Sue

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review!

The Westbourne Centre
Brilliant team at this practice. I was referred to have my wisdom tooth out. I have a really bad fear of dentists but was made to feal so at ease and come out really happy. Thanks and best wishes.
Hi Dean

Thank you for your fabulous comments. We're glad that we were able to put you at ease during your treament!

The Westbourne Centre
I visited the Westbourne yesterday for the removal of three broken teeth, and was attended to by Mr. Mcmillian.
He was absolutely first class, I never felt a thing and the whole procedure was done in the most professional manner. I would certainly recommend this establishment
Hi Gordon
Thank you for your 5 star review! We're so pleased that you had a great experience with us and thank you for recommending our services.

The Westbourne Centre
Mr Evans done a fantastic job removing my wisdom tooth. He made me feel very comfortable throughout the procedure and I am very pleased with the result! I highly recommend this centre.
Hi John

Thank you for a lovely review! We're really pleased that you had a great experience with our dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
I recently underwent dental surgery at The Westbourne by Mr. Evans and am delighted with not only the result, but by the way I was made to feel comfortable and confident throughout all my visits.
Entire organisation was friendly, professional and caring. Many thanks!
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review, we really appreciate your time and we are so delighted to hear, you had such a great experience with our dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
My dentist was amazing with me absolutely great friendly staff highly recommend x
Hi Bethany,

Thank you for your very kind 5 star review, we will be sure to pass your comments onto our dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
Absolutely amazing staff! Was nervous about going to have teeth out due to previous experiences but made sure I was at ease and made sure I was comftable all the way through! Couldn’t recommend enough!
Hi Amy,

We are so delighted to hear you had a really great experience with our Dental team, Thank you kindly for your 5 star review.

The Westbourne Centre
In all honesty my experience has been very positive. I’m really scared of pain so I was shaking going in but Doctor and busters were so nice and so engaging keeping me calm. Procedure was not even painful and it healed perfectly! I have been telling everyone how professional the service was! I was beyond satisfied!
Hi Anna,

We are so pleased to hear you had a really positive experience here at The Centre. A huge thank you, for recommending us to your family and friends. We are really grateful for your 5 star review.

The Westbourne Centre
was referred for tooth extraction during covid 19 and think they was great im very nervous but was put at ease felt no pain thanks for the excellent service
Hi Tina,

Thank you kindly for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it.

The Westbourne Centre
Extremely professional and efficient and very friendly I had 2 broken teeth on my back lower right jaw and both came out within 60 seconds and I felt nothing also no pain the following day. thank you so much westbourne center.
Hi Kris,

We really appreciate your 5 star review, thank you.

The Westbourne Centre
I received emergency treatment At The Westbourne Centre following prolonged tooth infection. My dentist was clear, helpful and reassuring before my treatment procedure, which was carried out quickly and as comfortably as possible. I was very satisfied and impressed with the whole experience, if a little sore after my treatment. Many thanks.
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a cool review.

We really appreciate it.
The Westbourne Centre
All the staff were very professional and polite.i attended to see a dentist due to severe pain, the treatment i received was above and beyond and would not hesitate to use The Westbourne Centre again and would definitely recommend them to family and friends, have already recommended them to my daughter.
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you so much for your very kind 5 star review. We really appreciate it.

The Westbourne Centre is rated 4.96 based on 69 reviews