West Middlesex University Hospital, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend West Middlesex University Hospital, Greater London

Twickenham Rd, Isleworth TW7 6AF, UK

Click Here

Tell us how West Middlesex University Hospital, Greater London made you happy

"This hospital is one of the worst in the world I don’t know what time they run on but it’s not up time every time I have a appointment here I never get seen on time and I have been coming here for 9 years now I all ways get seen 2 hours later it’s a joke I think the Government should start deducting money from wages from the staff here maybe they they will start getting the act together or don’t pay the staff any money at all I lose a lot of my time if life just wanting to be seen it’s a joke if they can’t see you at that time they should not give it if the dr comes late he or she should have no Break at all and if patience come late or turn up late should be sent home and fined on the spot full stop if they don’t pay they should never be seen by the hospital ever again"
Are you West Middlesex University Hospital, Greater London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
West Middlesex University Hospital, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews