West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.
Read West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd., ,

Excellent service, worth more than 5 stars.
Hi Chris Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help
Very fast and efficient service my starter motor reached the Highlands in less than two days.
Hi There Thanks for the positive comments. We were happy to be of service to you
Very straightforward and very sensible price too! Thanks
Hi Peter Thanks for the kind words. We were happy to help and always try our best
Just received my new starter motor, ordered it yesterday and got it in less than 22 hours. What a great service. I will always use you from now on if needed. Mr Allsopp Sheffield
Hi Mr Allsopp Thank you for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided
Great customer service and price. You don't often get both together but you do with West Lancs Auto Electrics. Emails were answered promptly and a phone call to check followed by prompt delivery. I've yet to fit my alternator but it is identical to my old one so I'm not foreseeing any problems.
Hi Stephen Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments.We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided
Rang Sunday morning and was pleasantly surprised by the knowledge and helpfulness I received .After identifying Alternator on my American Ford Explorer it was ordered and arrived Tuesday afternoon .Absolutely amazed .This Company goes the extra mile and are true professionals . Highly recommend .A******
Hi Kevin Thank you so much for the positive feedback and kind words. We really appreciate it. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided as we always try our best.
Obtained a replacement alternator for the old Lucas one fitted to my 1978 Triumph TR8. Works a treat. Very helpful by e-mail and on phone. Would highly recommend. Thanks guys.
Hi John Thanks for the positive feedback and kind comments. We always try our best and were happy to help.
Supplied new alternator for my aging 1999 Volvo V70 at a very competitive price SUPER service and quick delivery now fitted and charging beautifully. I would highly recommend using their services to anyone. Thank you West Lancs
Hi Peter Thanks for the positive feedback which we always appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided
Very helpful they checked I had the right alternator, sent it next day and sorted return of old unit. Pleasant on the phone not pushy at all.. I will use again if and when I need starter or alternator.....
Hi Ian Thank you for the positive feedback which we always appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with our service and the goods we provided.
Great service, got quote quickly and received next day. Starter looks good and appears to work fine.
Hi There Thanks for the positive feedback which we appreciate. We were happy to be of service to you.
Excellent service, new alternator fitted and working well.
Hi There. Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help.
Contacted West Lancs Auto to obtain a quote for a starter motor for my van. They responded straight away,much much better service than any where else I tried.They were realy polite and helpful and their quote was so competitive I had to go with them.Delivery was spot on and even a little bag of harrinos sweets in the box which my wife loved.I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them.Thank you West Lancs Auto you are spot on πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hi Ian Thank you for the positive feedback and kind words which we always welcome. We were glad to be of service to you and we are pleased you were happy with our goods and the service we provided.
Quality parts and a fast service to match , thank you.
Hi Simon Thanks for the feedback. We were happy to help.
first class service and product will use again
Hi Terry Thanks for the positive feedback which we appreciate. We were happy to be of service to you.
Fantastic service, staff very helpful, starter motor arrived day after ordering, price very good, can’t thank you enough for the speedy and knowledgable service. I would recommend you to anyone who asks.
Hi Bill Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided.
Very good service from start to delivery
Hi Andy Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help.
Very impressed fantastic service , quick delivery Very competitive prices , Our workshop will definitely use West Lacs Auto again
Hi Gordon Thanks for the positive feedback and kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided.
Very understanding company and delivery during lockdown would highly recommend
Hi Ewan Thank you for the positive feedback which we always appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with the service we provided.
Brilliant service fast turn around perfect thank you Ian foster
Hi Ian Thanks for the positive feedback regarding our service. We were happy to help.
Ordered 2.30 pm Monday , arrived 10.30 am Tuesday , fitted on my Zero Turn and back cutting grass within 24 hours of ordering. Starter motor looks and works superbly. Peter Robinson, 20th May 2020
Hi Peter Thanks for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We were happy to be of service to you and happy to help.
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 957 reviews