West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.
Read West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd., ,

Very helpful and knowledgeable
Hi Mark Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help!
Fantastic service gave them my registration of the vehicle supplied the part came next day considering it’s Christmas fantastic company Terry
Hi Terry Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
Great service and quick postal service will buy from these guys again
Hi John Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to help.
Excellent service with fast delivery. Wish all companies on the internet were like this.
Hi Kevin Thanks for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We always aim to please!
Fantastic company, bought an alternator which was brilliant so when I needed a new starter I knew where to come, again brilliant service and product, 18 month warranty and free next day delivery. Can’t rate them highly enough
Hi Nathan Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments. We were happy to be of service to you for a second time!
Very professional and honest service , I had 2 times send wrong alternator from other seller, but West lancs Auto sort me out straight away with right part and next day delivery ! Highly recommended 5*
Hi Umit Thank you for the positive feedback. We are pleased we were able to help.
Did the usual ringing about and came across West Lancs on the internet. Positive reviews. I was £40 cheaper than anywhere else I could find despite a surcharge of an extra £10 for Aberdeenshire postcode, obviously normal driver delivered as here every day.... Prompt service with knowledgeable and helpful staff. Would recommend and I have kept their card and will use again.
Hi Jim Thanks for the kind comments which we always appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided.
Excellent service delivered am next day, technical query answered before installing, brilliant service will buy from again 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Hi Steve Thanks for the positive feedback and kind comments. We are pleased to have been of service to you.
Excellnt service had the goods very quick everyone very helpful
Hi Terry Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to help!
absolutely spot on thay took the payment around 4pm the day before and it was delivered 9am the next day fantastic price the best i could find im definitely buying from this company agen thankyou very much
Hi Simon Thank you for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided.
Great customer service would highly recommend
Hi Luke Thanks for the feedback. We were happy to help!
Ordered an alternator after trying local dealers.It came next day as promised with a text to let me know when, £80 cheaper and spot on.
Hi Philip Thank you for the positive comments. We were happy to be of service to you.
Excellent service. Staff were knowledgeable and very helpful. Competitive prices. Ordered part on Tuesday, delivered to Scotland Wednesday and had my car back by Thursday. Really delighted and would highly recommend this company.
Hi Valerie Thank you for the positive feedback which is always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided.
Very good service, top seller
Hi Mantas Thanks for the kind words. We were happy to help.
First class all round from quote to sale, helped sort the correct alternator for my vehicle will strongly recommend to all .
Hi Edward Thanks for the positive feedback. We always aim to please!
I ordered a starter motor from West Lancs after them assuring me the motor would fit my engine. On receiving the motor it did not fit correctly and so i decided to return it. Despite the website stating 30 day money back guarantee, i lost 20% of my payment due to the "handling charge". Normally this would be OK but as i was assured this was the correct fitment for my engine, I went ahead with the purchase. I had to make 3 phone calls to chase the refund and it took 13 business days to receive. I would not use West Lancs again. I have since replaced the starter motor using a different company and they provided excellent service and a correctly fitted part. Quite a different experience.
Used the online check to see if they had the correct starter in , got a reply quickly saying they had , went to there premises with my old unit and they matched up a perfect replacement, good price and nice people very impressed 👍
Hi Robert Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided.
Hi Robert. Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided.
Went to a lot of trouble to ensure that I had the right product, and delivered the next working day.
Hi Mark Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to help!
Needed an alternator for a Toyota Starlet, I didn’t have a clue and prices on the net generally were prohibitive around £240 plus messing around with premiums and refunds for exchange units, return postage etc. Came across these guys and they knew what I needed by reg quoted £119 (inc VAT) for a brand new alternator, no returning the old one either. Amazing service as well with next day delivery included in the price. I don’t have any negative comments so they score maximum for me. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and will buy again for other vehicles.
Hi Edd Thank you for your positive feedback and kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided and look forward to helping again in the future.
Pleased with purchase for my BMW car. Price very competitive, and efficient delivery. I will certainly recommend you to my friends.
Hi Paul Thanks for the kind comments. We always aim to please!
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 956 reviews