West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.
Read West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd., ,

Great company to deal with. Easily found the starter motor to fit my old 2ton Bedford dumper.
Hi Tony. Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. We were happy to help!
Excellent service and quality starter motor👍👍👍
Hi Paul. Thanks for the kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with our goods and service.
I am very impressed by the quality of service from LAER. I received their timely quotation and was happy with the price, I placed my order and the Starter Motor arrived the next day as promised....Great product! Great service! Great price!
Hi Geoff. Thank you for the positive feedback which is always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided.
Excellent service. I would certainly use them again. 7 days service is fantastic.
Hi Martin. Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
I liked the fact that there are no hidden costs, everything is upfront and very competitive too.
Hi Ray. Thanks for the positive feedback and kind words. We always do our best and we were happy to help!
Less than 24 hours from order to receipt - faultless
Hi Bryan. Thanks for the kind comments. Your positive feedback is always appreciated.
Excellent company to deal with. Alternator arrived earlier than stated. Fitted to the car all is good
Hi Keith. Thanks for the positive feedback. We are pleased you were happy with our goods and service.
West Lancs Auto Electrics were really easy to deal with. The price of the part was competitive and speaking with them on the phone was great. They were courteous and friendly. The part arrived the next day at the time stated on the SMS.
Hi Phil. Thank you for the positive feedback which is always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
This is the second time we have used West Lancs, 1st time was for a Starter Motor, this time was for an alternator, the service and knowledge has been exceptional on both occasions.
Hi Phil. Thanks for the positive feedback. We are so pleased to have been of service to you on a second occasion. We always welcome returning customers and we are pleased you were once again happy with the goods and services we provided.
My marine alternator Prestolite 35214920 AYI128 series broke down and West Lancs Auto Electrics told they have ”new aftermarket replacements made to spec” - referred as ’WX7000”. The setup in my old alternator was connected to external Mastervolt regulator so I asked for an extra regulator or brush holder. Westlancs didn't see the purpose of buying an extra regulator or brush holder and wanted to make the adaption them selves after charging extra money for it. The setup was explained in details in emails and confirmed on phone and mails. Was no problem - this was promised. The price for the alternator, extra wiring and shipping came bit pricy since VAT was added to everything. Did not realize there was additional VAT because of Brexit and because it was supposed to be effective only after 1.1.2021. Order was made and product was delivered before that date. Still the extra VAT was charged. Shipment was really fast - came in 2 days to Greece! Strangely shipment had no any documentation (specifications, warranty, etc) about the alternator - none so ever - not even the receipt. Receipt was in my email for sure but needed to ask them at least to write on it what alternator was it because it said only ”Alternator”. Also the invoice is in ProForma form which is not real invoice and strangely it did not have bank account information that was sent separately. Because of Brexit was in hurry to get the alternator shipped so wired the money and was expecting to get the real invoice with the shipment. Never came. And then the other problems started. First of all the old alternator was isolated one but this ”aftermarket replacements made to spec” was not! Secondly. External wiring was not done according to our agreement for Mastervolt system but for Sterling - for example only one cable coming out for the regulator instead of two. Asked about the wiring and how it was supposed to work with Mastervolt. No reply so the same email about clearing out the wires and what was done was sent 3 times with phone calls in between because no answer for the mail - and was asked to send it again. Only aswer was the question if the wiring for Mastervolt was not working. When replied no, no further mails came. So lastly asked them to ship the actual carbon brush holder with wires that was ordered (would need to do the wiring myself even paid for it!) or get the full refund. No answer at all.  Alternator modification ”made to spec” done by West Lancs Auto Electrics included also grinding a piece off from the housing. This was bit strange and since the grinding was done uneven it did not fit on engine without some more grinding. This process has now taken more than a month because customer service is not working. True good customer service comes out when there are problems and you get help and solutions. Unfortunately with West Lanc Auto Electrics this is not the case. Would not recommend this company to anybody - unless you get lucky and get what you really ordered!  Still waiting for a solution to a problem. Or even an answer to get my money back.
Efficient and easy to deal with ,competative price and no delivery charge.
Hi Stuart Thanks for the positive comments. we were happy to be able to help.
i have dealt with West Lancs before @@ as usual they are a 1st class company
Hi Ron. Thanks for your positive feedback. We are always pleased to hear from returning customers and once again we were glad to be of service to you.
Very good & quick service, starter is working great, delivery & return system faultless, very easy kept informed throughout, can and will recommend to anyone. Bill
Hi Bill Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
Excellent service, Took my call on a Sunday, and called me back for details. Alternator was with me in two days. garage fitted, I tested and can confirm very happy thanks.
Hi Gordon Thank you for the positive feedback which we appreciate. We are pleased that our goods and service were to your liking.
Really pleased with the service from these guys. My alternator was quoted and ordered on monday 18th and delivered on Tuesday 19th in Somerset. Its fitted and working perfectly. Top marks. Email then phone order.
Hi There Thanks for the positive feedback which is always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided.
Very helpful fast service well done Kind regards Norman
Hi Norman Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help!
Thanks to the person I spoke to who went out of thier way to help me I purchased an alternator and it was delivered the next day. I bought this alternator as it gives a 18 month Gaurentee
Hi Dave Thanks for the kind comments and positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
I needed an alternator but required advice about correct part. I received clear advice over the phone as to the part required, and it was delivered the next morning. Helpful service and speedy delivery . Thank you
Hi Barry Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
Very proffesionsl.They checked the make of car the reg number Plus cc. Et,c.I had the new Alternator within 2 days,not a recon good price,The motor Engineer has now fitted it and cured another problem as well .Superb.very Proffesional company.
Hi There Thanks for the positive feedback and kind words. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
many thanks for a quick delivery and good communication, will definitely use again.
Hi Mr Thorpe Thanks for the positive feedback. we were happy to be of service to you.
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 957 reviews