Wessex Internet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
"Excellent customer service and clear, regular billing information supplied. Good signal coverage in Iwerne Minster."
"Fast internet but loose connection from time to time."
"Great value and service."
"Great customer service. Helpful engineer."
"Wessex remembered me straight away even after a delay because of previous provider,came when they said and no problems with service"
"Brilliant company. Brilliant Service, the works team superb, clean and tidy throughout the install. You would be foolish to not go with Wessex Internet."
"After any years of very poor broadband with BT we were able to join Wessex Internet and have never looked back. Thank you."
"superfast a bit disappointing. Worked superfast at first, but seems to have slowed down again."
"Living in a remote area and struggling for many years with a minimal download speed of 1 mb, we turned to Wessex Internet We now get a minimal speed of 50 mb with no lagging or buffering, it has made such a difference, and they were very helpful every step of the way!"
"We are very satisfied and so pleased that we joined up with Wessex"
"We have only had Wessex internet for a few months and everything is working well, we only have the 35mb speed which is more than adequate for general use and watching programs such as Netflix and prime tv"
"Everything seems to be ok. Sometimes it seems a bit slow but I don't know if that is my MacBook or the internet."
"Dealing with Wessex Internet has been very straightforward. The installation process was completed efficiently and effectively and I am getting the speeds promised."
"It works. Fast. Very fast. Very fast indeed. Great customer service too. Don’t go changin’!"
"Still a brilliant service. Really happy!"
"Efficient set up. Friendly office staff Quality reception/signal Thus far very pleased and would recommend."
"Swift, efficient, value for money and pleasant people."
"Super efficient company.. Super fast broadband.!"
"An extremely good service from first contact through to installation, quick and efficient. The speeds are so much quicker than the old broadband, programmes are ready to watch before I’ve sat down again and when doing boring things like VAT returns, it doesn’t keep cutting out and I have to reconnect. My only gripe is that it doesn’t reach all round the house but I can live with that."
"Good personal service and a good product. It has been an easy transition to use Wessex Internet."
Wessex Internet is rated 4.67 based on 239 reviews