Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
Worth the wait. The service is so much faster and more consistent than we were getting with standard fibre.
We live in rural area of Wiltshire and have never enjoyed such incredible internet service until now. Wessex Internet is a game changer I recommend highly
Couldn't be happier! Full fiber was provided at no cost to us (using government vouchers) before schedule and everyone was extremely helpful and we have had no issues at all.
From initial enquiry to installation excellent service.
The Internet connection is a distinct improvement on our previous provider, measured by independent websites for upload and download speed and in practice probably saving up to a minute on large downloads for my work. The connection so far has proved more reliable: it used to drop fairly often and annoyingly in online meetings; this has not happened - so far. On the downside, Wessex were very vague about installation timetables and generally communicating and we are still waiting for them to repair something they broke during the installation.
Good morning, we're pleased that you are enjoying your new connection, but sorry to hear you're still waiting for something to be repaired. Our customer support team are looking in to this and will give you a call today. Kind regards, The WI Team
very good service
Great service, friendly engineers who fitted cable and box's, good connection, will recommend to any rural household, thank you Wessex internet
Brilliant but now stuck with BT in Salisbury!
Very friendly and helpful and always happy to help !
very helpful and good service thank you
Fast and reliable, would appreciate more control over router settings e.g. DNS server
Very happy with the broadband service as well as having the ability to top up if we exceed the allowance, which hopefully will only be on rare occasions!
We now have a Wessex VOIP phone installed which works perfectly.
Had issues from day 1 of joining. Reported an issue with my router as I can not get Internet in my bedroom (less than 7m with thin partion walls). It took days for tech team to call 1st time and now been waiting a week for tech team to call. Its very hard trying to work from home when Internet cuts out. At the moment I would not recommend Wessex.
We're really sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing. We unfortunately suffered with some outages last week and our team have been working hard to implement fixes to ensure this doesn't happen again. We refer you to the email sent on 04/12/2020. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues and our team will be in touch. Kind regards, Wessex Internet
Quick to install excellent service
Great service, super-fast broadband, very pleased.
The cable is good but the interface between office and field is well below par. B.Wessely
Just moved house. Gave Wessex Internet two weeks notice of my moving date and everything was ready and working when we moved in. It’s been up solidly ever since - and with the advertised bandwidth.
No discernable improvement.
Hi Tony, we're really sorry to hear that you can't see an improvement in your service, I believe someone from our customer services team has been in touch and I hope we're able to resolve this for you soon.
Kind regards,
The WI Team
I am absolutely delighted with Wessex Internet and cannot fault the service I have received so far. When I was looking at their service I was a bit put off by their prices, however considering I was paying BT £37 per month for both phone and broadband, for only £10 extra with Wessex Internet I have both a phone and broadband package. On the first day of getting Wessex Internet installed, I instantly saw the difference in my internet speed and reliability. Working from home, this has been a real game changer and has eliminated any obstacles I had faced before with a basic slow internet speed provided by BT.

The Team have been really understanding and accommodating. The overall Customer Service experience I have received has been amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a better reliable internet provider!
I am very pleased with the service and the equipment. It is nice to have such good and fast WiFi.
Wessex Internet is rated 4.65 based on 276 reviews