Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
I have been on Wessex Internet only a short time but I am already finding the service much better than before.
Excellent caring service
Amazed how quickly, they manages to get fibre into my rural cottage. Up and running in a couple of weeks from moving in. All involved were both professional and friendly, and I'm loving the 100mbps download speed. So far all good. I would highly recommend Wessex Internet.
Great customer service
I’ve been impressed by Wessex Internet’s approach throughout the process to connection. Communication has been good and staff have been patient and polite in explaining the whole thing. Good job. Thank you.
A brilliant service i have got now so fast compared to the snail pace i had before Thank you
Good service, on time and overall a quality product. Fast download speeds at a reasonable price.
I would like to thank Wessex internet for getting us connected after few problems with rock.especially will who managed to get us rerouted over a neighbours land,in Shepton Montague.thanks to you all brilliant team regards Steve Claridge.
Quick and efficient
After a long wait for our connection, once Wessex were moving it was a very slick operation to connect us to the ststem. The guys on the ground were knowledgeable, enthusiastic and professional in what they did, made more difficult by Covid restrictions. We are delighted with our connection, having jumped from 1.8 Mbps (BT) to over 100 Mbps (WI). Thanks to you all.
It is brilliant that at long last , living in the sticks, we are able to access high speed broadband. Very neat installation with underground cables instead of overhead lines that could be affected by storms etc.
Very efficient and friendly service.
Dealing with Wessex Internet was straightforward. The instalation team were helpful and flaxible about how they approached the job. An unusually enjoyable experience compared with past dealings with larger companies.
Polite and informative while observing social distancing I am very pleased with the service overall
There were some mixed messages regarding installation - basically they turned up on the wrong day at the wrong time but since then everything seems to be going well and I have definitely noticed a difference in the speed - which is what its mainly about really!!
Great download speed and good service all round.
Installation was faultless. Great communication and a polite and friendly team. Internet is now installed and is both stable and actually faster than advertised.
Very helpful sorting out a problem with the router for me.
Excellent from everyone through planning route, to installing router. Moved out of dial up speeds to instant internet. Many thanks
Really is very good.