Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
Very professional from first enquiry to delivery of WiFi
Wessex Internet have been reliable at cable laying and installation phase. We were switched on with no issues and our family can now work and home school during this pandemic. Gone are the arguments over who gets to use the internet!
Friendly, helpful staff -
Excellent service from start to finish!
The lads that installed our fibre broadband had to drag the cable under miles of muddy fields, under two roads, under two rivers then through a bog in the middle of a wood to get to us. We'd been told by the others (the big company that everybody knows) that it couldn't be done and that we were lucky to get the 0.6meg that we had. Thanks to Wessex Internet we now have 100 plus meg and could have 300meg if we wanted. Everybody involved was friendly, positive and professional. Happy with Wessex Internet? You bet!
Very reliable and fast as advertised.
Good service. Works much better.
I was part of a team of "Community Champions" working with Wessex Internet to get FTTP to the households within our small rural community. From first contact through to installation took about 6 months and now some 30 households have 100mbps connections and I am one of them. FANTASTIC. WI are a pleasure to work with and I am getting exactly what I ordered. 100mbps download and 20mbps upload and when I last measured that speed I also had 4 video streams running on a Zoom call at the same time. What's not to like?
We had excellent installation service ,and at last we have fast broadband ,couldn’t be more pleased
I have been extremely impressed with the whole experience with Wessex internet. The office staff were excellent and the ground team and installation teams were so careful and helpful. It was actually the easiest installation I have experienced and by far the most complex. Highly recommend.
Excellent service and the internet speed is amazing compared to what we had
18 years of trying to run a business on 1.7mbs has been changed overnight. We now have 100mbs! Throughout the whole installation process all Wessex Internet staff have been on time, pleasant and delivered exactly what they promised. Thank you Wessex Internet for revolutionising our lives.
We've got much faster internet speeds now in the house and the customer support is excellent. Someone always picks up the phone, they are knowledgeable and friendly.
A very neat and efficient service. Remarkably quick to install with simple procedures and great value for money!
Worth the wait. The service is so much faster and more consistent than we were getting with standard fibre.
We live in rural area of Wiltshire and have never enjoyed such incredible internet service until now. Wessex Internet is a game changer I recommend highly
Couldn't be happier! Full fiber was provided at no cost to us (using government vouchers) before schedule and everyone was extremely helpful and we have had no issues at all.
From initial enquiry to installation excellent service.
The Internet connection is a distinct improvement on our previous provider, measured by independent websites for upload and download speed and in practice probably saving up to a minute on large downloads for my work. The connection so far has proved more reliable: it used to drop fairly often and annoyingly in online meetings; this has not happened - so far. On the downside, Wessex were very vague about installation timetables and generally communicating and we are still waiting for them to repair something they broke during the installation.
Good morning, we're pleased that you are enjoying your new connection, but sorry to hear you're still waiting for something to be repaired. Our customer support team are looking in to this and will give you a call today. Kind regards, The WI Team
very good service