Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
Great service, super-fast broadband, very pleased.
The cable is good but the interface between office and field is well below par. B.Wessely
Just moved house. Gave Wessex Internet two weeks notice of my moving date and everything was ready and working when we moved in. It’s been up solidly ever since - and with the advertised bandwidth.
No discernable improvement.
Hi Tony, we're really sorry to hear that you can't see an improvement in your service, I believe someone from our customer services team has been in touch and I hope we're able to resolve this for you soon.
Kind regards,
The WI Team
I am absolutely delighted with Wessex Internet and cannot fault the service I have received so far. When I was looking at their service I was a bit put off by their prices, however considering I was paying BT £37 per month for both phone and broadband, for only £10 extra with Wessex Internet I have both a phone and broadband package. On the first day of getting Wessex Internet installed, I instantly saw the difference in my internet speed and reliability. Working from home, this has been a real game changer and has eliminated any obstacles I had faced before with a basic slow internet speed provided by BT.

The Team have been really understanding and accommodating. The overall Customer Service experience I have received has been amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a better reliable internet provider!
I am very pleased with the service and the equipment. It is nice to have such good and fast WiFi.
A huge kerfuffle getting the line in place. We felt we had to join the in crowd or be left behind. Many different people saying different things, though all very polite. Service worse than before. Poor WiFi range and intermittent service. Unsure about the speed - seems ok for Zoom calls.
Hi Charlotte, we're really sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced, I believe someone from our customer services team has been in touch and I hope we're able to resolve this for you soon.
Kind regards,
The WI Team
I am really pleased with the internet service provided by Wessex Internet, we live in the middle of nowhere and I never have expected the speed and service we have, it is better than we were expecting. The speed is constant, it doesn't drop out and we the whole family are able to enjoy a reliable service. We use it for gaming, streaming TV, movies, and home working.
Often slows/cuts out at peak times, poor coverage in the house.
very friendly, great job
Good service but there are times when the internet is not avaliable for some reason
Everything has been 5 star so far, cannot fault Wessex Internet. Now have a broadband speed I could only dream of a couple of months ago.
Very good
Friendly Professional Helpful Reliable
Excellent service and quality broadband. 100 times faster than BT. A no brainer!
Very good service provider
Reliable service; good vfm
Efficient and professional, a quality product.
Super fast and reliable, have not had any issues! Great provider
Very happy that we are no longer tied to Openreach infrastructure. The one issue we have had was resolved promptly. Great service throughout.
Wessex Internet is rated 4.65 based on 262 reviews