Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
Very solid and reliable with good speeds.
Excellent download speed and customer service
We had 0.3mbps with BT internet and got 50mbps as soon as we switched to Wessex Internet with no increase in cost.
Excellent service in a remote rural area for a reasonable price. What more could anyone want who has been used to BT's shocking speeds for the last 20 years. This has increased our average speed from around 0.5mbps-1mbps to at least 45mbps and it is gradually increasing beyond that. Pricepoint and the lack of data caps makes going with Wessex a no brainer if you live in the sticks. Many thanks to all the team!
I like that Wessex Internet is a local company, needed to upgrade my allowance for one month only and one email later it was sorted, no hassle, returned to original allowance the next month automatically. Have great speeds, would recommend.
Not as fast as expected and keeps dropping out...
Super-fast and completely reliable.
Extremely efficient initial contact. Always helpful on the telephone when arranging set-up. Outrageously seamless connection and installation by charming chap. NEVER any problems with service.
Super fast internet where other suppliers can't reach!
Since being with Wessex l'v had a much better reception and their customer service department is excellent too thank you
As good as BT fibre broadband
Only one minor break in over a year, and compared to our previous service with BT, it has been an excellent service.
Pretty reliable, would be even better if the speed could be improved
After a long time of poor internet decided to go with Wessex. Very helpful, professional service and so far great internet.
Very good overall and good follow up service. Speed occasionally slow.
All my contact with this company has left me with the impression they are very efficient.
Always great service
I was able to speak to an engineer immediately, who very patiently worked through the issue and we were able to find a quick resolution - had I been with another internet provider I am sure that the problem I had would have taken weeks to resolve and many hours on hold waiting and/or being transferred. So super service from Wessex once again! Its so reassuring to know that help is close by when things don't go quite as they should!
As promised it is fast. I have had problems with outages during weekends but Wessex narrowed it down to the hub playing up. A new one was sent promptly and it has sorted the problems.
Great quality broadband where BT failed for years, and excellent customer service. So glad we switched to Wessex Internet!
Wessex Internet is rated 4.66 based on 306 reviews