Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
Very quick to respond. Very courteous. Good service.
Reasonable speeds. Awaiting the day when usage becomes unlimited for a reasonable sum.
Excellent broadband with good support
Good
Fine
v good service!
Unbelievable, uninterrupted super strong broadband. A god send in the godforsaken tech bereft countryside.
A very good service that is highly reliable and of a speed as advertised. Would recommend especially in rural areas where traditional broadband is appalling
Good service
good customer service
Excellent Service, Very prompt in handling any slight niggles or issues - would highly recommend
Excellent service from Wessex. Engineer was very courteous, efficient and competent. Super Wifi Signal.
Faultless service.
A significant improvement on BT with speeds that allow streaming in the boondocks.
Installation experience as not good. I knew I would be out of the country during the planned installation. I delayed my departure for a meeting to plan but representative did not turn up.I left detailed instructions which they declared acceptable. I arranged for our cleaner to be available to let engineering to install. They decided that the planned installation site was unacceptable on grounds that access was restricted but went ahead and installed in an alternative site without any further contact with me. They asked my cleaner to sign off the installation which she did.

This deprives me of some function. On my return I complained but was informed that I’d I wanted the media server relocated to a mutually acceptable site that I would have to pay for engineer’s time. They declared that my cleaning lady’s signature was evidence of my acceptance.

I submit that the engineer should have aborted the installation rather than proceeding on his own initiative ( I was available by phone ). My cleaning lady is not an authorised signatory on my behalf. They should now correct this at no charge.

Not a good start
Excellent service, great internet and customer care. Defiantly recomend Wessex Internet.
Always have good response to any of our queries or questions to Wessex.
Always efficient and Wessex Internet fully understands the internet problems in our rural area.
F.K.N.
It’s a good service. It would be better if it was a bit cheaper!
Fantastic customer Service and very happy with the speed of broadband.
Wessex Internet is rated 4.65 based on 259 reviews