Wessex Internet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
"Extremely efficient initial contact. Always helpful on the telephone when arranging set-up. Outrageously seamless connection and installation by charming chap. NEVER any problems with service."
"Super fast internet where other suppliers can't reach!"
"Since being with Wessex l'v had a much better reception and their customer service department is excellent too thank you"
"As good as BT fibre broadband"
"Only one minor break in over a year, and compared to our previous service with BT, it has been an excellent service."
"Pretty reliable, would be even better if the speed could be improved"
"After a long time of poor internet decided to go with Wessex. Very helpful, professional service and so far great internet."
"Very good overall and good follow up service. Speed occasionally slow."
"All my contact with this company has left me with the impression they are very efficient."
"Always great service"
"I was able to speak to an engineer immediately, who very patiently worked through the issue and we were able to find a quick resolution - had I been with another internet provider I am sure that the problem I had would have taken weeks to resolve and many hours on hold waiting and/or being transferred. So super service from Wessex once again! Its so reassuring to know that help is close by when things don't go quite as they should!"
"As promised it is fast. I have had problems with outages during weekends but Wessex narrowed it down to the hub playing up. A new one was sent promptly and it has sorted the problems."
"Great quality broadband where BT failed for years, and excellent customer service. So glad we switched to Wessex Internet!"
"Excellent service from cable install to connection and testing to office queries. Thoroughly recommend... and the speed is fantastic!"
"Having been using Wessex Internet for just over a year, I continue to be impressed with its reliability, a broadband speed beyond my initial expectation and value for money. The latter has been enhanced by removing two landlines and transferring my number to Vonage, using Wessex Internet instead of the decrepit BT network. I pay a fixed £15 per month for business and private calls. Wessex and Vonage are a great combination."
"Quick, easy & inexpensive service. Nice company to deal with."
"I have been with Wessex Internet for over two years now and have had continuous excellent service with good strength connection. Compared to the many years of very poor internet speeds from several previous Internet Service Providers, causing me consistent annoyance, I feel like I am in internet heaven."
"Great service."
"We couldn’t get a very good reception until we changed to Wessex internet now there’s no looking back. It’s a hit"
"Good speed and service"