Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
Much improved WiFi system. No other supplier would have been able to provide us with the speeds we are getting. Helpful office staff which made it feel more personal and efficient helpful installation. Really no bad points at all.....
Fantastic internet now and no buffering!
A great team of people from my first query to the installation— thank you Wessex.
Fantastic the fitters was an absolute plessure removed shoes without asking they both were very jolly thank you
Quality Services from Outstanding Sellers... Thank you!
Very prompt on coming out and setting up. Speeds we're getting are actually better than we were getting on sky when we lived in bournemouth. Very impressed.
i don't want to do reviews
Only short coming was the difficulty in getting answers to questions from sales. One question I had I got three different answers. Overall though good responsive action leading up to installation. Engineer who carried out installation very good and helpful.
Service has been absolutely amazing from the start .. from the gigabit application and implimitation to the install and follow up. BT should be ashamed of their service and they should take a leaf out of Wessexs manual. Five star.
Great to be able to have 50meg broadband in the sticks! Thanks Wessex Internet!!
Very efficient installation,and always a helpful team to resolve any queries.As I was offered 2.5Mb by mainstream supplier,I am very pleased with up to 50Mb!
Highly recommended.
Very good service
Very happy with broadband
Excellent installation and communication and over a years unbroken reliable and fast internet. And yes the quoted speed has been 100% throughout.
Your company deserves every success. Thank you.
Very solid and reliable with good speeds.
Excellent download speed and customer service
We had 0.3mbps with BT internet and got 50mbps as soon as we switched to Wessex Internet with no increase in cost.
Excellent service in a remote rural area for a reasonable price. What more could anyone want who has been used to BT's shocking speeds for the last 20 years. This has increased our average speed from around 0.5mbps-1mbps to at least 45mbps and it is gradually increasing beyond that. Pricepoint and the lack of data caps makes going with Wessex a no brainer if you live in the sticks. Many thanks to all the team!
I like that Wessex Internet is a local company, needed to upgrade my allowance for one month only and one email later it was sorted, no hassle, returned to original allowance the next month automatically. Have great speeds, would recommend.
Not as fast as expected and keeps dropping out...
Super-fast and completely reliable.
Wessex Internet is rated 4.67 based on 239 reviews