Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
The cable was laid underground with the minimum of fuss by a skilful machine operator who was very thorough in respect of finding depth of existing pipes and cables and the end result is we have a very good signal and can very nearly say goodbye to BT, which would please me very much indeed.
Great service and fantastic internet speed. I would highly recommend Wessex Internet.
If there had been any negative issues, I would have mentioned them here!
installation excellent , engineer efficient, vast improvement in speed, very .satisfied
Thanks for the speedy service!
Very good service.
Fantastic from the start, installing the line and getting us up and running.
Great customer service, quick install. Connection speed is impressive however connection does drop out a few times a day for 30 seconds at a time. Overall very happy.
excellent service all round !
It works.Its fast.Its not BT.
excellent quality of service and clearly work hard to keep their costs to a minimum
An Excellent team Highly recommended Excellent result Thank you all.
BB speed is OK but not great. The costs are very high (more than double what we paid for BB supply to our previous property, 1.5 miles away). I guess this is because there are no other providers to this area at the moment. I hope that changes.
Really pleased with my internet service from Wessex Internet and with the company in general. They are polite, friendly and efficient. My internet connection works in all weather, including the strong winds and rain we’ve had recently. I wish I’d known about them sooner. Thank you Wessex Internet!
We had regular updates on the progress of our order, efficient and tidy installation by very helpful team and we can now have much faster and more stable downloading time, sometimes in seconds as opposed to the constant buffering we had before. We have found help is always on the end of the phone or via email, all very smooth and painless
Would recommend good service, always happy to help and assist if an issue should arise.
Your team really are exceptional. Those involved with the trenching, cabling and connection were all smiles and helpfulness. They agreed everything in advance when running cabling across our fields to reach neighbouring properties. They arrived on time and did exactly what they said they would, leaving minimal evidence that they had been here. Those in the office were very helpful with a couple of small questions and in the scheduling. Any email was answered virtually immediately. Impossible to single out any one team member as they were all so good. Why does the nation need BT when you could take it all over?
internet not as fast as i expected
Exceptional service, Extremely polite and professional. Very happy I changed to wessex Internet.
Prompt and efficient service thank you.
Wessex Internet is rated 4.67 based on 239 reviews