WeSellTek Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeSellTek
Read WeSellTek Reviews

About WeSellTek:

We Sell Tek is a leading supplier of refurbished mobile phones and tablets. We have large stocks of popular mobile phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone's, Apple iPads, Samsung’s and Sony’s to name a few.

All our used handsets are refurbished - this means they are cleaned, battery tested, any faulty parts replaced and they are then given a comprehensive 12-point diagnostics test prior to being listed for sale. Our extensive presales testing means we can offer a long 12-month warranty on every single product on our website.

We also ship orders fast, this means if we get cleared payment on or before 2PM (Monday-Friday) the Tek will be posted out on the very same day free of charge by a Royal Mail tracked 24 hour service meaning it will be with you on the very next working day.

01282 771908

info@weselltek.com

Unit 3, Jupiter House
Mercury Rise
Altham Business Park

Tell us how WeSellTek made you happy
I bought a refurbished phone from them which had a few problems about 6 months later. I emailed them and got an immediate response, reassuring me it could be fixed under warranty and providing a pre-paid return. I sent the phone off and it was fixed and returned within a couple of days. In brief - very, very responsive firm and they do what they promise!
I recently bought an iPhone 6 from this company and I’m very happy with it. Feels brand new, definitely recommend.
Was exactly as advertised and came in 24 hours.
Good product, great price, delivered on time.
Excellent quality , quick delivery Really happy with purchase
Quick delivery.
Amazing products at amazing prices my daughter absolutely loves her new phone and thought it was brand new
Very happy
Excellent service! Received product the next day. Very happy with phone, was exactly as described. Would purchase again!
First purchase from this company - very impressed. Bought iPhone 6s plus which was delivered next day. In excellent condition, very well packaged and looked as good as new. Fair price and as good as any others I saw. I'd have no hesitation in buying from this company again.
Phone excellent delivery on time
Great product and rapid service with next day delivery.
Excellent communication and would use again
Impressed with speed of service. Good value refurbished phone as described. Easy to use website. All good so far.
Super impressed with my phone, looks like new. Fast delivery, ordered Sunday came Tuesday morning.
Phone arrived promptly and well packaged. The phone was in great condition and like new. Would easily use the company again.
Really pleased with iPhone for daughter - should have bought from here in first place Thanks
I recently purchased a phone from WeSellTek. The service was excellent and I am very pleased with the quality of my device. I would definitely use them again!
The phone arrived very quickly and was in great condition. Wouldn't hesitate to use We Sell Tek again.
The phone I bought was in excellent condition. The ordering process was very simple with a fast delivery too.
WeSellTek is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews