WeSellTek Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeSellTek
Read WeSellTek Reviews

About WeSellTek:

We Sell Tek is a leading supplier of refurbished mobile phones and tablets. We have large stocks of popular mobile phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone's, Apple iPads, Samsung’s and Sony’s to name a few.

All our used handsets are refurbished - this means they are cleaned, battery tested, any faulty parts replaced and they are then given a comprehensive 12-point diagnostics test prior to being listed for sale. Our extensive presales testing means we can offer a long 12-month warranty on every single product on our website.

We also ship orders fast, this means if we get cleared payment on or before 2PM (Monday-Friday) the Tek will be posted out on the very same day free of charge by a Royal Mail tracked 24 hour service meaning it will be with you on the very next working day.

01282 771908

info@weselltek.com

Unit 18-20The HubCommercial RoadDarwen

Tell us how WeSellTek made you happy
Ordered my phone and received the very next day, great service and well packaged, even changed my order for a different phone and the company were quick to cancel my order so I could order a different one. I am delighted, the phone arrived without a mark on it in phone box with charger, would definitely recommend this company and i will use again. ๐Ÿ˜Š
We are happy with our purchase
The phone I bought is in fantastic condition and works perfectly.
Good price for Samsung J6 compared to other sites. Bought as 'Pristine' and was as described with no marks whatsoever. Arrived on time so would recommend.
Phone came early, was in very good shape. I feel like I paid a fair price for what I got.
Excellent service. Phone exactly as described- pristine, and delivered within 48 hours, Would highly reccomend.
Very easy transaction communication good item arrived promptly
Excellent company and great service
Great product, fast and efficient service.
Used on 3 occasions excellent service and quality products supplied on each occasion
Easy website, easy payments...quick and free delivery, happy with my phone...good service, thankyou WeSellTek
Lovely phone arrived on time included accessories excellent customer service.
Includes a card with sellers details if you need to contact them if you have a problem
Looks great and quick delivery
So pleased with you guys. I was unsure about ordering something so valuable and expensive online but I took the plunge and was not disappointed. It arrived on time and was in mint condition, it’s made my life a lot easier and I’m excited to recommend and use you guys again. Thank you.
Good service and fast delivery. It has only been a week since receiving the phone but all seems fine.
Brilliant fast service, updates regularly on delivery. Quality product exactly as described. Will definitely use WeSellTek in the future.
This company is amazing, I ordered my phone one day and delivered the next. Amazing service and I’m well pleased with the phone. Thank you
Fast service and great value product. I ordered excellent condition and there was a couple of extremely light scratches on the back the screen was spotless though . Will definitely use again
First class service!
Pleasure to do business with. Swift delivery and product was true to the description. Would not hesitate to use them again.
WeSellTek is rated 4.87 based on 223 reviews