WeSellTek Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeSellTek
Read WeSellTek Reviews

About WeSellTek:

We Sell Tek is a leading supplier of refurbished mobile phones and tablets. We have large stocks of popular mobile phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone's, Apple iPads, Samsung’s and Sony’s to name a few.

All our used handsets are refurbished - this means they are cleaned, battery tested, any faulty parts replaced and they are then given a comprehensive 12-point diagnostics test prior to being listed for sale. Our extensive presales testing means we can offer a long 12-month warranty on every single product on our website.

We also ship orders fast, this means if we get cleared payment on or before 2PM (Monday-Friday) the Tek will be posted out on the very same day free of charge by a Royal Mail tracked 24 hour service meaning it will be with you on the very next working day.

01282 771908

info@weselltek.com

Unit 18-20
The Hub
Commercial Road
Darwen

Tell us how WeSellTek made you happy
Good quality products and speedy delivery
Very quick and easy to use website. When I wanted to change my first purchase, easy and quick refund. 2nd purchase was spot on 👍
Great service! iPhone arrived within less than 24hrs and was in pristine condition, even though i only purchased one that was 'excellent'. Would definitely use again!
Excellent service. After made order, 17 hours later I get my refurbished iPhone 7 plus. Payment method also made good deal. Be appreciated.
Excellant phone fab delivery well pleased will purchase again
Great service ordered an IPhone as best price available, quick delivery and exactly as described. Will use again.
Very impressed with everything, the phone I bought, the price & delivery of it. Would highly recommend this company.
Great range, good prices and excellent delivery
Product exactly as described,well packed,excellent product and service.
They provided exactly what I needed without any problems.
Fast efficient service with great delivery
Everything that was meant to happen. Phone as described and I would come back again.
Great product, excellent service the second time I have purchased a phone
Purchased an iPhone X on a Friday afternoon and Saturday morning the phone was with me! Great Condition, as advertised. A friendly team who also went the extra mile to get some other bits that I didn't realise didn't come with the phone posted out to me at no extra cost as a good will gesture. Highly Recommend and thank you.
Superb service, really impressed. We had an issue, it was sorted immediately without question and they couldn’t have been more helpful. We will definitely use them again.
Fab customer service - no complaints. efficient and pleasant to deal with. would recommend.
I was a bit nervouse about buying an IPhone 8+ on line in October 2019. Have to say the process was easy, the communication was excellent, the product arrived quickly with a 1 year guarrantee. Has worked perfectly without issue from day one. I came back to this site today to make another family purchase.
I bought a refurbished phone from them which had a few problems about 6 months later. I emailed them and got an immediate response, reassuring me it could be fixed under warranty and providing a pre-paid return. I sent the phone off and it was fixed and returned within a couple of days. In brief - very, very responsive firm and they do what they promise!
Fair prices.Excelent products.Great service!Happy with my order!
I recently bought an iPhone 6 from this company and I’m very happy with it. Feels brand new, definitely recommend.
WeSellTek is rated 4.84 based on 61 reviews