WeSellTek Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeSellTek
Read WeSellTek Reviews

About WeSellTek:

We Sell Tek is a leading supplier of refurbished mobile phones and tablets. We have large stocks of popular mobile phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone's, Apple iPads, Samsung’s and Sony’s to name a few.

All our used handsets are refurbished - this means they are cleaned, battery tested, any faulty parts replaced and they are then given a comprehensive 12-point diagnostics test prior to being listed for sale. Our extensive presales testing means we can offer a long 12-month warranty on every single product on our website.

We also ship orders fast, this means if we get cleared payment on or before 2PM (Monday-Friday) the Tek will be posted out on the very same day free of charge by a Royal Mail tracked 24 hour service meaning it will be with you on the very next working day.

01282 771908

info@weselltek.com

Unit 18-20The HubCommercial RoadDarwen

Tell us how WeSellTek made you happy
Second purchase from this company- very impressed by good prices, speedy delivery and reliable products. And even products at their their ‘less than perfect’ quality grades have seemed pretty much faultless to me.
Very good service my 2nd purchase from WeSellTek very satisfied.
Great service quick delivery really pleased with phone in great condition
Great customer service , quick delivery
Great prices, great quick services and great overall!
I ordered the iPhone SE (2016) leather cover which arrived on time, well packaged and does fit my old phone. I am very pleased with the product which replaces a plastic one which had had its day. I’m sure this one will last equally long
Excellent. My phone was as new 2 days delivery. Nothing better anywhere. I trust them now I’ve bought.
Order sent on time. Phone looks good and works well with a year's warranty. So far so good.
Very pleased with my I phone7 arrived on time excellent condition download from I phone 4s very easily no loss of files
Received my I phone MS on time. Have used it now for 3 days and couldn't be happier
The review I left about being the wrong delivery it was the wrong company 🙈 apologises, we’ve had a few orders this week, WeSellTek came the next day and the product is brilliant. Apologies again
Phone arrived in good time, phone looks brand new.
Item was delivered very quickly and was in immaculate condition. I have one very happy daughter.
Very speedy service, good price and arrived as described and in excellent condition. Thanks!
Fast delivery
Now into my second purchase from this company, I would recommend this Company to anyone, easy to talk to, informative even to an aged person who is not that technical. Next day delivery when possible. Packaging first class, prices good, you won’t go wrong with Company.
After dropping my iPhone in the toilet and ruining it I decided to look for a more recent one online, This was the second phone I had purchased in a couple of days. The first one when it arrived was so badly scratched on the screen so I decided on a pristine condition one from WeSellTek. It was only £20 more and so much better. I will certainly recommend this web site and if I require another phone will definitely used WeSellTek again. Many thanks.
Quick turnaround with the postGreat phone
My white phone case arrived soon after I had ordered it...I’m very pleased with it and can recommend this website
Phone arrived quickly as described, ie in pristine condition. So far so good and all working fine. Would recommend.
WeSellTek is rated 4.88 based on 703 reviews