WeSellTek Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeSellTek
Read WeSellTek Reviews

About WeSellTek:

We Sell Tek is a leading supplier of refurbished mobile phones and tablets. We have large stocks of popular mobile phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone's, Apple iPads, Samsung’s and Sony’s to name a few.

All our used handsets are refurbished - this means they are cleaned, battery tested, any faulty parts replaced and they are then given a comprehensive 12-point diagnostics test prior to being listed for sale. Our extensive presales testing means we can offer a long 12-month warranty on every single product on our website.

We also ship orders fast, this means if we get cleared payment on or before 2PM (Monday-Friday) the Tek will be posted out on the very same day free of charge by a Royal Mail tracked 24 hour service meaning it will be with you on the very next working day.

01282 771908

info@weselltek.com

Unit 18-20The HubCommercial RoadDarwen

Tell us how WeSellTek made you happy
Excellent service and quick delivery. The phone iPhone 8 i got was rated as good but condition was more like pristine. Very happy and highly recommend weselltek
The phone was in excellent condition and the delivery was very quick. Very pleased with the whole experience and I'd have no hesitation in using WeSellTek again and would highly recommend - in fact I've already passed on details to my son as he's thinking of changing his phone soon.
Great service and very good delivery, reasonable prices. Would highly recommend and will use again.
Good condition came very quickly
Good service but battery on phone is a little dodgy
Incredible company, incredible customer service. Purchased a ‘good’ iPhone XS Max, and feels brand new!
Would highly recommend, fast shipping and tracking available too.
Perfect as described
Very good service - really liked the way the new iPhone is delivered in a iPhone style box with new plug and power cable.
Received the goods in good time. Parcelled well and in excellent condition.
A professional seller with high standards, good packaging, and great dispatch times
I was so impressed with my first purchase, I bought another phone within days of the first. Both were refurbished but looked like new. Delivery was speedy and the phones were well packaged to protect them during transit. I would buy from this company again in the future.
Only disappointment was the S9 never had the 9 on the back case as in the advertised pictures All tracking and delivery was spot on
Purchased another refurbished phone. Trusted company, pleased with service and product.
Very good phone
Was very pleased with the service that we received everything was spot on including delivery would highly recommend .
I ordered my iPad charger plug and received it really quickly. Thank you so much.
Excellent service.
Fast delivery. Phone was excellent
Phone slightly delayed arrival but due to Royal Mail. We'll packaged & a competitive price. Only started using phone but ok so far.
Value for money good phone and battery life. Kept me update at all times. Help with enquires phone came 2 days after paid for it all good would recommend to anyone
WeSellTek is rated 4.86 based on 485 reviews