WeSellTek Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WeSellTek

About WeSellTek: We Sell Tek is a leading supplier of refurbished mobile phones and tablets. We have large stocks of popular mobile phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone's, Apple iPads, Samsung’s and Sony’s to name a few.

All our used handsets are refurbished - this means they are cleaned, battery tested, any faulty parts replaced and they are then given a comprehensive 12-point diagnostics test prior to being listed for sale. Our extensive presales testing means we can offer a long 12-month warranty on every single product on our website.

We also ship orders fast, this means if we get cleared payment on or before 2PM (Monday-Friday) the Tek will be posted out on the very same day free of charge by a Royal Mail tracked 24 hour service meaning it will be with you on the very next working day.

01282 771908

info@weselltek.com

Unit 3, Jupiter House
Mercury Rise
Altham Business Park

Tell us how WeSellTek made you happy

"I got a phone from the them. Worked fine but had a battery problem. I contacted the and got a quick reply. The phone was sent back battery replaced and the phone was back in my hands with in 5 day. No hassle great service very happy with the service so much I’m getting another phone from them for my son lol"
"I recently purchased a phone from WeSellTek. The service was excellent and I am very pleased with the quality of my device. I would definitely use them again!"
"The phone arrived very quickly and was in great condition. Wouldn't hesitate to use We Sell Tek again."
"The phone I bought was in excellent condition. The ordering process was very simple with a fast delivery too."
"Great value iphone arrived next day. Works very well."
"I purchased an unlocked iPhone 6. Received the phone the very next day on a tracked service from Royal Mail. The iPhone was exactly as described and working brilliantly. Great service, i would not hesitate to recommend to others."
WeSellTek is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews