WeSellTek Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeSellTek
Read WeSellTek Reviews

About WeSellTek:

We Sell Tek is a leading supplier of refurbished mobile phones and tablets. We have large stocks of popular mobile phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone's, Apple iPads, Samsung’s and Sony’s to name a few.

All our used handsets are refurbished - this means they are cleaned, battery tested, any faulty parts replaced and they are then given a comprehensive 12-point diagnostics test prior to being listed for sale. Our extensive presales testing means we can offer a long 12-month warranty on every single product on our website.

We also ship orders fast, this means if we get cleared payment on or before 2PM (Monday-Friday) the Tek will be posted out on the very same day free of charge by a Royal Mail tracked 24 hour service meaning it will be with you on the very next working day.

01282 771908

info@weselltek.com

Unit 18-20The HubCommercial RoadDarwen

Tell us how WeSellTek made you happy
Easy to order, decent price, quick delivery, very good, would use again
Just received an I phone xr excellent condition. Can’t complain at all, only a very little mark on bottom corner. Great condition and so far all good. Very quick to arrive and also prompt in replying to questions.
Product exactly as advertised. Brilliant service. Have also used for repairs. Recommend to all your friends.
Very good as advertised perfect for what was needed
Excellent customer serivce always communicate with them all time great price happy with fixing the phone again my daughter keeps braking it would highly recommend everyone
The customer serivce is great they answered you back as quickly as they can also there to help when u need them. The price is great to fix a screen with p&p in with it get phone back with 1_2 days amazing. There quick and effective i would recommend to everyone
Very pleased with the service and prompt delivery. Purchased two different iPhones which son and I are both very satisfied with.
Great and quick delivery. Also just as described in advert. Very pleased with my purchase so far as only received it last Thursday. Will definitely use this site again.
Fantastic! The service was great and the product looked and works like new, I saved myself a lot of money. I will definitely recommend WeSellTek A*
Excellent value and superb refurbed phone - just like new - thank you
Great service and quality. I had previously ordered a handset from elsewhere but it was broken. After researching I decided to try WeSellTek and I wasn’t disappointed. Highly recommend
Easy and very reliable. We get all are iPhones from here. I wished they do other devices like laptops Macbooks or Ipods. Apart from that everything is amazing.
So far we are fine with the phone. Hopefully, it will last in time.
Device is in D condition its was advertised as a exellent condition but its not.lots of scratches on body and lots of problems in motherboard aswell.and giving me lots of problems.not happy with this purchase from weselltek.waste of money.
perfect i phone at a perfect price. Would definitely recommend to friends
Very good service would recommend to all my friends
Very good quality phones to sell..quick trusty delivery
Had problems with first iPhone purchased from weselltek, still under warranty, but unfortunately water had got in. Very helpful advice and so purchased similar from them.
Phone came quickly and in excellent condition. Would recommend to friends.
Great refurb.