WeSellTek Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,001 reviews
Read WeSellTek Reviews

About WeSellTek:

We Sell Tek is a leading supplier of refurbished mobile phones and tablets. We have large stocks of popular mobile phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone's, Apple iPads, Samsung’s and Sony’s to name a few.

All our used handsets are refurbished - this means they are cleaned, battery tested, any faulty parts replaced and they are then given a comprehensive 12-point diagnostics test prior to being listed for sale. Our extensive presales testing means we can offer a long 12-month warranty on every single product on our website.

We also ship orders fast, this means if we get cleared payment on or before 2PM (Monday-Friday) the Tek will be posted out on the very same day free of charge by a Royal Mail tracked 24 hour service meaning it will be with you on the very next working day.

01282 771908

info@weselltek.com

Unit 18-20The HubCommercial RoadDarwen

Tell us how WeSellTek made you happy
Excellent service Product describe how it is Fast post and packaging Substantial after care
delivery was prompt and goods were fine condition
Everything was as advertised....prompt delivery 😁
Excellent service and quality goods
I have been using We Sell Tek for many years now & bought phones & iPads & never been disappointed. The customer service goes above & beyond & politely answer my gazillion questions but more importantly the quality of the tech is superb!! My latest purchase is out of this world, I am so happy with it & never expected such superb quality for the money I spent. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough! Superb, efficient, knowledgeable, reliable & completely professional!’
Very helpful staff and when I ordered a phone it was here the next day! Would use again without a doubt.
My fourth time of purchasing from WeSellTech... all items in excellent or pristine condition (you can get what you want) all reasonably priced when compared to others on the market. For iPhones and iPads I will go nowhere else.
Quality item, good price, well packaged, quick delivery, easy to deal with and excellent customer service. Recommended.
Very impressed by quality,price and speed of delivery
Excellent service + excellent product, so professional thanks
Met my expectations an iPhone in great condition, (even described as B grade) battery charge capacity 100%
Seller sent me a phone with specs not corresponding to the description. They recognised the mistake and promptly offered a refund.
They are very very very easy to do business with and good communications will definitely recommend to all my family and friends.
Very good value
Speedy delivery and the phone was as described/expected.
I bought a refurbished iPhone 8. Reasonably priced and the condition was exactly as described. I paid for next day delivery and it all arrived on time. The battery life is slightly less than I was expecting but it is refurbished and I understand the aftermarket batteries aren’t quite the same as iPhone original ones. All in all, so far I am happy with everything; I replaced my old phone with a better one for considerably less than the price Apple wanted. I would consider using WeSellTek again when I need my next phone.
Phone I ordered in excellent condition, fast delivery, would recommend.
pleased with the phone, early days, but cannot fault them so far.
Great company very reliable and prompt . Had my reconditioned phone for 3 years been dropped several times. Never let me down
Got just we order ,perfect phone exactly as described on the website
WeSellTek is rated 4.87 based on 1,001 reviews