WeSellTek Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeSellTek
Read WeSellTek Reviews

About WeSellTek:

We Sell Tek is a leading supplier of refurbished mobile phones and tablets. We have large stocks of popular mobile phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone's, Apple iPads, Samsung’s and Sony’s to name a few.

All our used handsets are refurbished - this means they are cleaned, battery tested, any faulty parts replaced and they are then given a comprehensive 12-point diagnostics test prior to being listed for sale. Our extensive presales testing means we can offer a long 12-month warranty on every single product on our website.

We also ship orders fast, this means if we get cleared payment on or before 2PM (Monday-Friday) the Tek will be posted out on the very same day free of charge by a Royal Mail tracked 24 hour service meaning it will be with you on the very next working day.

01282 771908

info@weselltek.com

Unit 18-20The HubCommercial RoadDarwen

Tell us how WeSellTek made you happy
Fats service and my iPad was better than described. Perfect.
Arrived on time and in very good condition. Now up and running with no issues.
I am very pleased with the value for money phone
Good value, accurate description, speedy delivery
I received the order very quickly and the quality was amazing.
Hi yes my son was happy with his I phone 6 S
I would buy again from weselltek
Excellent product, great service, great price. Excellent warranty and speedy delivery.
Phone is as described appears to work fine and delivery was prompt . Many thanks
Brilliant product with a swift delivery. I will be buying from this company again!
Professional and a good price
Fantastic phone, excellent condition, great service. I shall recommend to friends. Thank you!
Easy process. Handset arrived very quickly. Fair price for a new phone.
Very happy with my purchase, speedy delivery toπŸ‘πŸ»
Great service excellent product
This is the second purchase from Weselltek again another great product in amazing condition too fast service delivered within 24 hours. Great value
I ordered a phone, it was sent on the day i was told and I was updated with when and where it was. Royal Mail delivery was fine, they are running a bit slow but not slow enough to be a problem. The phone was well packaged and came with a very decent fast charger plug and wire. I am very pleased
The phone arrived promptly after the order was confirmed, and was the condition it was described. The battery seems to be okay, and the general functioning of the phone all appears to be fine. So far, so good, albeit after just one week.
Really impressed with the quality and service provided with my reconditioned iPhone 8. Only slightly disappointed in that the battery life not quite as I expected, but otherwise excellent.
Refurbished phone exactly as described and delivered as promised. Can't ask any more than that.
Ordered my phone and received the very next day, great service and well packaged, even changed my order for a different phone and the company were quick to cancel my order so I could order a different one. I am delighted, the phone arrived without a mark on it in phone box with charger, would definitely recommend this company and i will use again. 😊
WeSellTek is rated 4.88 based on 219 reviews