wesellsmallcars Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend wesellsmallcars
1PM
1PM

Tell us how wesellsmallcars made you happy

"TERRIBLE SERVICE - Don’t buy from them unless you have both time and money to waste. I purchased a BMW 1 series Cabriolet on 11th April paying top book price. After hearing unsettling noises as soon as I set off from the Dealer I took the car to 2 separate BMW Specialists. It became apparent that the car has circa £2000 worth of faults (provable to be present when purchased due to the mileages the fault codes presented). These faults require immediate attention and the car is undriveable due to the timing chain being so slack, despite being described as being ‘ stunning and in superb condition throughout.’ Lee and Natasha are no longer interested. I wrote to them on 28th April informing them I wished to reject the car under the 30 day Right to Reject and have only heard from their Solicitors since. The AA are currently investigating them for non-compliance with the 10 ‘Dealer Promises’ they have promised to undertake. They were also purporting to be part of the ‘Foxy Lady Drivers Club’ at the time I purchased the car. When I rang them for advice it became apparent they had been asked to remove all references to them 18 months prior as they were not paid up members. I would also check out the reviews on ‘Yell’ where it seems they have been left a negative review followed by 3 positive similar reviews set up under similar names….. Despite confirming they would give me a full refund me for the car on 16th May it is still sitting in the BMW Specialist garage waiting for them to honour their word. Dreadful and dishonest service."
Are you wesellsmallcars? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
wesellsmallcars is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews