Wesco Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wesco Living
Read Wesco Living Reviews
We are very pleased with the service from Wesco Living. Having ordered a set of 'in cupboard' bins for a new kitchen, we were deflated when we discovered that the plumber had fitted waste pipes for the sink in the very cupboard we wanted to fit the bins in! We contacted Wesco, and Frankie very helpfully agreed that we could decline our order, thereby returning the bins that would no longer fit to Wesco and, instead, order some different bins which would fit in a different cupboard. Excellent service from Frankie and Wesco and a quality product which we are very pleased with. Peter & Liz, Devon.
Arrived a few days after ordering ,looks good but present for my daughter for Christmas .
Excellent service from this company
Quick and easy delivery, good item
Absolutely fabulous quality, design and service! LOVE IT X
Product supplied in very good time & in perfect condition.
The waste Bin was easy to install, following the provided instructions with a paper template for hole drilling locations.
Ordered replacement bin with Wesco. It was good sturdy quality and arrived within 2 days. Perfect
Fast delivery and great service.
Amazing. Very quick delivery. Brilliant products and excellent customer service. If only all companies were as good.
Instructions were awful. Like trying to find buried treasure on a map with no “X marks the spot”. Also, only half the screws included to do the job. Not what I’d expect from a unit that cost over £200
Received product that we ordered dented and split on sides delivered by DPD no packing have sent details to Wesco now awaiting for money back
We are sorry your item arrived damaged and was promptly refunded to you. We ensure all our items are well packaged and doubled boxed sometimes damages do happen during delivery.
This was our first purchase through Wesco and very impressed with the despatch and delivery. Although unbranded the product is excellent.
I bought some spare parts ( springs, rivets etc) to repair my bin. These arrived really quickly. Also found the 'How to' video on replacing the mechanism really helpful.

Really pleased and my bin is now working really well again - would definitely recommend.
The 50L pushboy is a great replacement for my old kitchen bin it’s has a great industrial look which I love. The good thing with Wesco equipment is the choice of colours to choose from.
Items ok but postage and packaging were over £4, despite items packaged in a jiffy bag worth around 30 pence and actual postage price 88 pence
An excellently made bin
Ordered a single flip bin 50L , lovely teal colour. Took slightly longer because colour was out of stock . Arrived well packaged, top quality product and very sturdy. Would highly recommended.
Excellent service. Website easy to find correct spares
Ordered a bathroom set. Was originally given a date mid October for delivery but this was subsequently revised to January 2021. Not ideal but I rang them and very helpfully they were able to sort 2 out of 3 items which were delivered the next day. Great customer service and of course quality products.
Very speedy delivery.