Wesco Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wesco Living
Read Wesco Living Reviews
Excellent service. We required a new spring for our Kickmaster bin. The spring has been fitted and problem resolved.
I did have to YouTube how to fit the spring as there wasn't any instructions.
The best thing about my order is the bags fit the bins! Speedy, good service
Very prompt -- with standard delivery, arrived the next day.
Happy with the assistance I had from customer service. A big thank you to Frankie. Happy with my items. Ellie
Delivered quick.
Love our space boys, purchased a few now for family members as presents, they all love them,
Thankyou wesco 😊
Excellent easy to navigate website and speedy service
I found Wesco online as I was looking for a bread bin and really liked the colours and style of their merchandise. Other websites do sell Wesco products but I really wanted something from their own website. The website is easy to navigate and purchasing was quick. Prices were also really good compared to Wesco products on other sites. Communication was good throughout the purchasing and delivery process.
This is a fabulous bin and I am so pleased to have received it promptly and in pristine condition. I hope that it will stay that way but am pleased you also sell parts in case of any future problems.
I ordered two bin lids; the service was very good. both in communication and delivery, however I find the product too expensive for what it is. I paid £48.85 which I believe is excessive
Order arrived on time and well packaged.
Great product and service
I was really impressed with how quickly the item ordered came. Ordered it one day and it came the next. Unfortunately though, I am still awaiting a response to my email requesting support with fitting the replacement part I ordered - this is now 10 days of waiting.
Highly recommended company, not only top quality products but their after sales service is excellent.
I will be purchasing from this company again.
Replacement bins for my kitchen. Old ones lasted 4 years, so very pleased with them and these new ones.
Very fast delivery
Great service, quick and well communicated delivery.
We ordered replacement bins and it was very straight forward. They arrived very quickly and the whole process was very efficient
Easy website to Navigate and great follow up communication via emails product arrived quickly.
Excellent service ordered on a Sunday arrived Tuesday