Wesco Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wesco Living
Read Wesco Living Reviews
Exactly what I wanted for an under the sink bin. Fits snugly and works as advertised. Assembly was easy with a quick drill to secure.
Please see email sent on receipt. Bin damaged
Quick speedy service and good communication
Superfast delivery
I was surprised that the white colour advertised did not match my other white products and that was disappointed as it seems more cream to me.
Great service haven’t fitted yet but I think it will be ok.
If you want a quality cake tin and don't want to buy a set of three poor quality tins, two of which you don't need, then I would recommend Wesco. It's just a shame that their range is not more extensive. Buy direct from Wesco, which will probably be cheaper than being ripped of by Amazon!
great product and service
Replacement spring is expensive @ £5.95 and postage @ £4.95 is extortionate
Excellent and prompt service in spite of notice of possible delays due to Covid restrictions and delivery to the UK. All arrived in good time for Christmas.
1st time I've used these bags and they are great!
I have purchased a few items from Wesco Living, good quality products as always and their customer service is excellent.
Great quality under cupboard bin
The product is very flimsy and did not fit into our cupboard very well, we have had to make our own adjustments to it to make it fit
Lovely item, very high quality- you get what you pay for, which is even better with a good discount and free (very speedy) delivery!
Perfect color, perfect size and excellent delivery service. Thank you Wesco!
Prompt efficient service
Great bin at a bargain price. Sent in good time with frequent updates.
Love the product, super happy
Wesco Living 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Super fast delivery and easy to order online
Wesco Living is rated 4.85 based on 990 reviews