Wellshine Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Wellshine

How would you rate Wellshine ?

"Really bad service. So disappointing. I rang to book my clean on 27th Oct 2015. I paid and was told someone would contact me within 24 hours. No one did. In the space of a week I had to call about 4x. Every time I was promised a call back that never happened. In the end I asked for a refund. I was told yes, however, it never came. I have asked twice now and I still haven't received it and it's now 18th Nov 2015. I definitely do not recommend this company at all. All they wanted was my money, they were not interested in the slightest about providing the cleaning service that I have paid for, and equally they are not interested in refunding me even though twice they said they will!"
Dee-Anne Thoams
Unverified Reviewer
"Very poor. Booked online, got a text saying "thanks for your inquiry use this number for any questions". Text back and asked if this was a confirmation of my booking and got no reply. Husband stayed in waiting for them on date and time booked and after an hour of waiting i text the number again and no reply. Very rude , wasted half husbands day. Thoroughly disappointing and doesn't give a good impression at all of the service . Un-organised can only imagine what the standard of cleaning would be like ."
"I used the NG team, not great, cleans below average and disappointed with the overall service level. The team had to return to over 50 percent of cleans. No attention to detail and after all we can all clean but it's for this reason we pay somebody else to do this job! Wouldn't recommend NG team."
"Unfortunately they don't listen to their customers or take direction well"
We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Wellshine.

Unfortunately, we can't see your details on our booking system and don't have any registered complaints from yourself.

If you could please contact us on 0800 0462 919 and ask to speak to a member of management to report a complaint or alternatively email us at info@wellshine.co.uk we will then do our very best to rectify any bad experience.

Wellshine Head Office