Wellnostics Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

Robert Pye
Verified Buyer
"Have still not received my order - seems an extremely long lead time for modern commerce"
() - Posted 2 months ago
We apologise our stocks of Verio Test Strips took longer to be delivered than expected after the holidays - your order was shipped yesterday and will arrive today. As a gesture of goodwill please accept £5 off your next order. Use Voucher Code 'MESSUP5' at checkout.

Wellnostics Team
"One test failed to come up with the correct codes to start the test and had to be scrapped. Tried over christmas so no support available. The other test in the kit worked ok. Disappointed as very expensive for one functional test."
() - Posted 2 months ago
Christine Durdin
Verified Buyer
"I had a problem with my purchase. I phoned and left a message and had no reply. I also emailed and still no reply. Not impressed with the customer services."
Josephine Light
Verified Buyer
"No correspondence stating when your order will be delivered No reply to emails or voicemail For several days Took 11 days to receive item which was disappointing considering reviews said they received theirs promptly????"
Lorraine Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered bathroom scales on 2nd August, still hadn't received them by 13th August, even though I had received an email about the service. When I got in touch I was told they would be sent overnight. So what had happened to my order in all that time? Have been offered £5 off next order,but I won't be using your company again. You could always refund me £5!!!"
Wellnostics is rated 4.57 based on 92 reviews