Wellnostics Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

"took 3 weeks to receive by purchase and only received my purchase after asking where it was, I didn't get a reply. Will not be using this site again."
"I received the Milk Allergy test within the 5 days quoted and it was easy to use. However, i emailed with a very important question regarding the test results and have not received a reply or any kind of response from them. Once they have your money dont expect any further contact or help from them! The product was okay just not the service from the Wellnostics Company itself."
"My item was delivered to the address that my card is registered too rather than the address i requested it be delivered too"
"Slow to receive took 7 days to reach me which is unacceptable in the 21st century. The pin prick was faulty and did not work, the pipete would not suck up enough blood to the mark even though i pricked my finger 8 times, I have my own needles. The test did work with the small amount of blood I did get, but the service was poor and so are the products which lets you down."
() - Posted 6 months ago
Hi there, I have replied to your other post as I believe this comment is relating to the same issue.

Best wishes
"Order placed on 2nd of April Received on the 11th. Poor delivery service in view of the cost of postage and carriage charges.Product works well"
() - Posted 6 months ago
Hi, we're really sorry you had a delay in your order. We sometimes encounter issues of stock arriving late and this can sometimes impact our delivery schedule. However, we are working to remedy this problem and are also working harder to communicate if such delays do occur. As a small growing business we very much appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can do to help please let me know.

Best wishes
"Have still not received my order - seems an extremely long lead time for modern commerce"
() - Posted 9 months ago
We apologise our stocks of Verio Test Strips took longer to be delivered than expected after the holidays - your order was shipped yesterday and will arrive today. As a gesture of goodwill please accept £5 off your next order. Use Voucher Code 'MESSUP5' at checkout.

Wellnostics Team
"One test failed to come up with the correct codes to start the test and had to be scrapped. Tried over christmas so no support available. The other test in the kit worked ok. Disappointed as very expensive for one functional test."
() - Posted 9 months ago
"I had a problem with my purchase. I phoned and left a message and had no reply. I also emailed and still no reply. Not impressed with the customer services."
() - Posted 1 year ago
"No correspondence stating when your order will be delivered No reply to emails or voicemail For several days Took 11 days to receive item which was disappointing considering reviews said they received theirs promptly????"
() - Posted 1 year ago
"Ordered bathroom scales on 2nd August, still hadn't received them by 13th August, even though I had received an email about the service. When I got in touch I was told they would be sent overnight. So what had happened to my order in all that time? Have been offered £5 off next order,but I won't be using your company again. You could always refund me £5!!!"
Wellnostics is rated 4.35 based on 190 reviews