Wellnostics Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

Adrian Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Over 7 days now for rest results to be returned. Tried phoning never get an answer."
() - Posted 1 month ago
Ana Ureche
Verified Buyer
"I think is wast of money.You don’t mention in product descriptions how the test works.If you don’t eat any diary products the test will not show you anything.So I just wasted my money!"
() - Posted 1 month ago
"Feeling discriminated against as a diabetic. You offer VAT relief on a product that is 20% more expensive on your site than others. so the true saving to me, the customer is diddly."
We're sorry you feel discriminated against as a Diabetic but we are a small outfit and attempt to keep our prices as competitive as possible. There is no strategy in place to take advantage of the VAT Relief and we see it as a positive aspect that we offer it at checkout with a very simple process unlike other companies.
"Ordering and delivery of product was good, but customer services was non existent. Despite a phone call (leaving a message) and filling out an online form, (creating a WEB8EF ticket) too as I had a problem with the product I had purchased, there was no response whatsoever. The products may be of a good price but the customer services was poor. I would not recommend this site based on that."
Wellnostics is rated 4.57 based on 92 reviews