Wellnostics Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

"We ordered an available product that had been recommended to us. Our payment was taken and we were informed that our order was despatched, but 9 days later (after several unanswered emails and a couple of non-returned telephone messages), we got through and were told there was a product problem. We cancelled and will not use this company again, ever. Very poor customer service but quick to take your cash!"
"I am very disappointed with the Gluco RX Vet TD 4268 The results are the lancing devise is terrible, have wasted so many needles and strips with no success I phoned for advise last week and was told the lancing devise was the wrong one for my dog hence no results. was promised the correct ones in the post, didn't arrive Friday or Saturday. I feel very let down. it is very urgent I get these blood results. please deal with urgently or replace please kind regards Ann Keggen sales receipt 11612 please reply"
"Purchased HbA1c kit for £60. First attempt did not work. Second reading was inaccurate, as confirmed by reading done through the GP one week later - inaccuarate by 4 points. Contacted Wellnostics and no response - not even an acknowledgement. Poor service."
We're really sorry we have looked through all historic emails and contacts and can't find your details. We haven't had any issues with this item before so it may be a faulty item which we are fine to replace or refund. Please let us know how we can help you
"The plastic tool, to do the finger prick did not work! So I used something else, and the colour was nowhere near any of the test colours!! So I feel it was a waste of money"
"Order was not completed,company did not respond to emails and phone calls. Product range and web site is good but lacking customer service."
"Not satisfied"
"Placed the order had to chase was very slow and took a week. When I received the kit the lance did not work, the pipette would not function properly to take blood. I will not be using this company again poor service and poor and cheap products at the top prices."
We're sorry to hear you were not happy with your product. If you have specific issues with it please do contact us at sayhi@wellnostics.com. We are proud to be selling the products we do and would very much welcome feedback or issues you are having. In terms of the delivery time, on occasion we do rely on stock arriving with us to then send out, this can sometimes encounter delay and is something we are working on. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your feedback as a small, growing company it's very helpful.

Best wishes
"I ordered a Genteel Lancing Device 2 weeks ago. Payment taken from my bank account straight away. However, it has still not been delivered to me yet. No reply to the 2 voicemail and the e-mail I left them. Not sure what is going on. Very poor customer service."
Hi, we're really sorry your device has not yet been delivered. If you could email us directly at sayhi@wellnostics.com we will trace your order. We rely on the products coming into us from America and there are sometimes delays, I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused. Once we have your details, if you haven't already contacted us we can deal directly with your order.

Best wishes
"Similar problem. Item not delivered, voicemail left with request to call back. No response. Contacting Paypal for refund"
Hi, we're really sorry to hear you've had a problem with your order. If you can email us directly at sayhi@wellnostics.com if you haven't already with your details. I can look into your order immediately. We have recently created a role within our small business that means someone will always be there to answer the phone without delay. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes
"Placed order 3 weeks ago, payment taken but no delivery made and have not been able get response by telephone or email. Is this company legitimate?"
Hi, we're really sorry to hear you have had problems with your order. I hope your order has now arrived and if not please do message me directly at gs@wellnostics.com and I will look into this immediately. I'm sorry to hear you feel we are not legitimate, we are indeed a legitimate company that values its customers and also the feedback you offer us which we will continue to learn from.

Best wishes
"Over 7 days now for rest results to be returned. Tried phoning never get an answer."
() - Posted 8 months ago
"I think is wast of money.You don’t mention in product descriptions how the test works.If you don’t eat any diary products the test will not show you anything.So I just wasted my money!"
() - Posted 8 months ago
"Feeling discriminated against as a diabetic. You offer VAT relief on a product that is 20% more expensive on your site than others. so the true saving to me, the customer is diddly."
We're sorry you feel discriminated against as a Diabetic but we are a small outfit and attempt to keep our prices as competitive as possible. There is no strategy in place to take advantage of the VAT Relief and we see it as a positive aspect that we offer it at checkout with a very simple process unlike other companies.
"Ordering and delivery of product was good, but customer services was non existent. Despite a phone call (leaving a message) and filling out an online form, (creating a WEB8EF ticket) too as I had a problem with the product I had purchased, there was no response whatsoever. The products may be of a good price but the customer services was poor. I would not recommend this site based on that."
Wellnostics is rated 4.35 based on 190 reviews