Wellnostics Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Units 3-5Estuary BanksLiverpool Estuary ParkLiverpool

Tell us how Wellnostics made you happy

Over a week
"Don't use ,they have either gone bust or its a scam, luckily PayPal refunded my money."
"TERRIBLE SERVICE 1 star is too high. Ordered a monitor on the 11 March and it hasn't arrived, no response to e-mails and telephone goes straight to voicemail with calls never returned. Save yourself money and frustration and order from a company that will actually provide you pay for. Wellnostic - please respond to my emails and calls or give me my money back it's been 2 months now."
"4 weeks and the item didn’t turn up there was no communication in the end I cancelled the order and got a refund."
"4 so far as I haven’t used the product ( allergy test kit ) yet"
"I was really pleased with my free glucorx meter and surprised at how quickly my order arrived"
"Great company to buy from! Very efficient! Great value for money!"
"Good service"
"Very happy with the product and service I received. Would use again."
"Competitive prices, good deals and reliable service."
"Bought digital thermometer and it arrived promptly.Thermometer was of great quality."
"Items we purchased we're competitively priced and delivery whilst bit longer than expected was ok (4 days) thank you for your help"
"Item arrived as described and very easy to use as the test strips fit my monitor."
"No problems , everything good ."
"I am very pleased with the product I have received and the time to arrive and packaging."
"Easy, quick delivery! Would definitely recommend Wellnostics"
"Test kit arrived on schedule. It was easy to use and gave a clear easy to understand result. Time will tell if the result was accurate."
"This was my first order from Wellnostics and I can't fault them. Website was easy to use and the delivery was quick via Royal Mail. Good price on the item I purchased so 5 star rating from me!"
"QUICK DELIVERY GOOD PRICE"
"Actual cuff perfect, did however take several messages to get it delivered"
Wellnostics is rated 4.25 based on 273 reviews