Wellnostics Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics ?

"Easy to order, arrived quickly well packaged and as described. All at a competitive price too."
"Very happy with the service when I accidentally ordered wrong product , very efficient"
"Excellent service, excellent price would use again."
"The test strips that arrived did not fit my meter. Having used the same strips across 3 different meters I thought all contour strips were the same - they're not. Wellnostics have been extremely helpful recommending which strips should work and supplying replacements. Excellent."
"Delivered as promised."
"Very efficient and quick, will use them again"
"This glucose meter arrived very quickly. Unfortunately, though there is a pack of strips included, the charge for replacement strips seems very high - equivalent price of the complete meter! It is suggested that further supplies could be ordered on prescription, but our pharmacist would be unlikely to accept this."
"Good service can't fault them, one thing I would improve is informing customers once the delivery has been shipped."
"Order was not completed,company did not respond to emails and phone calls. Product range and web site is good but lacking customer service."
"Product easy to use once you get started but was hard to understand at the beginning"
"Fast dispatch. Cr*p product. Add some additional money and get a better ketone meter. A massacre everytime to need a pin prick sample. Not enough space on the ketone strips."
"I bought a ketone meter kit and am very happy. Shipped promptly, kit has everything I need and was an excellent price! Would order from Wellnostics again"
"Easy explained how to use,get better results with blood samples for ketones. Would buy again,good communication with seller"
"After a few initial problems, the team at Wellnostics were on hand to help and were able to rectify the problem in no time at all. Definitely recommend!"
"Good service although I ordered the wrong item . But as a first timer for this I did not read item properly"
"Very pleased with the service from Wellnostics. Goods ordered were well packaged and arrived promptly. Recommended."
"took 3 weeks to receive by purchase and only received my purchase after asking where it was, I didn't get a reply. Will not be using this site again."
"I was very pleased with my blood machine l bought it’s a fantastic bit of kit The only criticism I have is that it took over a week to arrive."
"Not satisfied"
"Well done guys. I had never heard of you as a company, but you advertitised a product that I thought would be just what I needed to monitor my blood suger. It was attractively priced so I ordered. The product was delivered in just a couple of days, is of good quality, and does precisely the job I hoped it would. No complaints whatsoever. Thank you."
Wellnostics is rated 4.39 based on 156 reviews