Wellnostics Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics ?

Amanda Nolan
Verified Buyer
"I received the Milk Allergy test within the 5 days quoted and it was easy to use. However, i emailed with a very important question regarding the test results and have not received a reply or any kind of response from them. Once they have your money dont expect any further contact or help from them! The product was okay just not the service from the Wellnostics Company itself."
Ioana Vasluianu
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived really fast and all the products are high quality. Would recomend!"
Christina Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"I was expecting a chart to give me the readings of the monitor. However the company sent me an email with the chart which isn't very readable. Thank you."
"Disappointed in how long it took to receive my order. Only a small box of test strips. £3.29 p&p paid. Took a week to dispatch and further 3 days days to get to me. Could have got them elsewhere in 6 to 8 days and £2 cheaper (no delivery charges)"
Azmat Javed
"Very good"
Chrystopher Burton
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use right out of the box. Ideal for what we want, an accurate, low cost, convenient BP monitor."
K B Vickers
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly no fuss ordering"
Wilma Thomson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and value for money. Lancettes and test strips were not allowed to be prescribed a few years ago and so it was lovely to be able to buy a blood testing kit, allowing daily testing. Thank you."
"Good prices and excellent service."
Paul Travers
Verified Buyer
"Item as advertised, reasonable price and delivered on time"
Nicholas Gibson
Verified Buyer
"I like the product I have from Wellnostics, namely the Micro 2in1. It is small and convenient. I did have a small problem with the initial order, but that was very quickly resolved by the company. and exceeded my level of anticipated satisfaction. However, the postal time, on the test strips I ordered, can be a bit to be desired, I appreciate this was ordered on Friday, and acknowledged, just before a bank holiday weekend, The order took to the following Thursday to arrive. There is nothing on the postal package to say if this was sent first class or second. The delivery service is by far and away the weakest link in the system."
"Competitive prices and good service = one satisfied customer."
Julie Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt efficient service won’t hesitate to use again.also got family member using too.even had courtesy call to check I had received and was happy with my purchases.and if any problems just to get in touch."
() - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Extremely helpful and very generous in the assistance given to me with my order. I was very grateful for their help."
"Ordered this on the 2/5/18 when it was not received the following week I sent a email and a new one was dispatched the same day good company"
Maureen Walker
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service would buy from them again also great value."
"My item was delivered to the address that my card is registered too rather than the address i requested it be delivered too"
Mrs Jean Sampson
Verified Buyer
"The instrument for want of another word has three different weight results lbs/ kgm/Stones. This is a plus and may come in handy. However the negative is as follows: You put a sticker on the glass stating to press hard on that sticker to start the weighing process. This did not happen. No matter how hard I tried it didn't start the scale working However by chance I found that slightly dropping it onto a soft carpet it starts! Strange? As regards accuracy I have nothing to test it as yet. I hope it functions well."
Pawel Kaszubowski
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery :package arrived in excellent shape despite thousands of miles. No unnecessary email. Thank you"
() - Posted 1 month ago
"Simple to make an order. Kept me up to date with my order and was delivered on time. Very pleased and will use them again."
Wellnostics is rated 4.38 based on 131 reviews