Wellnostics Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics ?

"Excellent company,Service & Products"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent product for monitoring irregular heart beats and printing them out to show to doctors. Have different print out at different heart rates which is very revealing. My only concern is that it isn’t really designed to work under strong levels of exercise as it moves around, the best I have managed is a fast walk."
"I would have rated very good if two of my emails were taken serious . But I must also thank the gentleman who answered my phone call and organized my parcel for me so that I receive it the following day , the last day parcel was supposed to arrive , Thank you for that . The product is very good and I think its readings are accurate . For the price , it's worth ."
"We ordered an available product that had been recommended to us. Our payment was taken and we were informed that our order was despatched, but 9 days later (after several unanswered emails and a couple of non-returned telephone messages), we got through and were told there was a product problem. We cancelled and will not use this company again, ever. Very poor customer service but quick to take your cash!"
"I ordered my goods from Wellnostics and found the paying system easy to use. An email was sent to me regarding my order of which i recieved all in good time... excellent service."
"As a new customer I was very happy with the service when I needed to order some lancets. I was give a choice of prices and amounts and after I chose the items they arrived very quickly. Very pleased with Wellnostics. They were recommended by a friend."
"Great service and good price."
"Quick delivery. Product really easy to use with clear diagrams and explanation."
"Once the order was placed I was promptly informed of the order details and the following day I received notification of posting few days later the product arrived without issues"
"I am very disappointed with the Gluco RX Vet TD 4268 The results are the lancing devise is terrible, have wasted so many needles and strips with no success I phoned for advise last week and was told the lancing devise was the wrong one for my dog hence no results. was promised the correct ones in the post, didn't arrive Friday or Saturday. I feel very let down. it is very urgent I get these blood results. please deal with urgently or replace please kind regards Ann Keggen sales receipt 11612 please reply"
"good range of quality products with timely delivery and prompt communications"
"very good"
"Excellent service"
"Fast delivery, ordered on Wednesday got it by Saturday, good quality equipment, blood glucose monitor with loads of lancets and test strips. Only downside is that I couldn’t track my order."
"excellent bathroom scales. very pleased with it"
"Purchased HbA1c kit for £60. First attempt did not work. Second reading was inaccurate, as confirmed by reading done through the GP one week later - inaccuarate by 4 points. Contacted Wellnostics and no response - not even an acknowledgement. Poor service."
We're really sorry we have looked through all historic emails and contacts and can't find your details. We haven't had any issues with this item before so it may be a faulty item which we are fine to replace or refund. Please let us know how we can help you
"The products are good, the delivery service works well, the packaging is adequate, the website isn't bad. Overall I have a feeling that either the systems were not thought through properly, before implementation, or demand was much higher than anticipated and the systems creaked. I will use Wellnostics again and monitor carefully to check that the work required to upgrade the systems has been successfully completed."
"Great everything fine bit hard to follow all the paperwork. But will get there"
"Quick and efficient"
"Very good service . Product arrived within 5 days ( that included a weekend )"
Wellnostics is rated 4.34 based on 187 reviews