Wellnostics Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

Tell us how Wellnostics made you happy

"I ordered 10 packs of blood glucose test strips on 17 November and didn't recieve anything. Then I emailed them on 26 November and then I finally recieved only 6 packs and they have written on the invoice, '4 to follow'. On 6 December I emailed them and today is 10 December and I have not recieved a reply or the balance (4 packs of glucose strips) of the products ordered but they have charged for it. On 10 December made 3 phone calls and no one is picking up. I had a similar experience previously with them where I didn't receive my test strips for quite a while and only when i emailed them did they send me my products. This is very poor service."
"Wellnostics, a company that can solve some problems I bought a colestrol machine."
"I was more than a little confused when I received the products I ordered as it came from Amazon and there was nothing in the package saying that the products had come from Wellnostics. Tried to call twice to check that the products were from Wellnostics, only to hear a recorded message, but on the third call I got through to someone and clarified that the Amazon package was from Wellnostics as they use Amazon for warehousing."
"Quick delivery goods as described very happy with this purchase"
"Very quick delivery,"
"Good service but I felt that the shipping fee was excessive (£3.49 for something that could have gone with large letter postage)"
"They had the product I needed at a very good price. I signed up for repeat orders every three months to get additional discount and my goods arrived within a couple of days. Overall, very satisfied!"
"Delivery was on time, product is good cannot complain."
"Happy with the product but very disappointed with after sales service and product literature.There should have been product booklet in English language but it was not.Had to get supplier print a copy from website and send it.One would assume that as it is sold in England there would be English booklet for user. On despatch of product,it was very slow of supplier to communicate and to reply the customers emails on this front"
"The product was delivered on time. The service was excellent."
"so easy to order your item,and fast delivery. very pleased with the service, thank you."
"Very good 😊😊"
"Hopeless service. I did not receive my parcel yet. I tried calling Wellnostics customer service number and left my details on their voice mail with my details and they never bothered to return my call. I contacted DPD courier service who say that I should contact Wellnostics. I have been going on in circles, no luck yet. I am surprised that Wellnostics sent me an email asking to submit a review when I have not received the parcel."
"Really angry with the packaging , sent in a Jiffy bag , inner box was damaged and one seal missing from box so I have no way of determining whether this has already been used . Poor"
We have no issue in replacing your item if you contacted us directly.
"Very good product with lots of additional features, and a very good price too. The delivery was very quick. I am very pleased I purchased this from Wellnostics."
"Product was as described excellent price and good service"
"After several attempts and plenty of blood there were no results obtained. Very disappointed. Would give no stars if I could,"
"A first class service. My order for a monitor was delivered in less than 72 hours. Thank you.m"
"I want to change this product i can’t use this one because this use only I phone 5 or Samsung phone please tell how can change this please"
"Hi it's Dennis binch I am satisfied with the glucose blood teetering hope to shop with in the future best regards Dennis"
Wellnostics is rated 4.27 based on 220 reviews