Wellnostics Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

Keith Halstead

very good
() - Posted 1 day ago
Lee Kenknight
Verified Buyer

Very good service. Product as described and good value
() - Posted 1 day ago
Verified Buyer

The product which i was looking to buy was in the site & it made me simply buy the product because of availability.
Verified Buyer

My analogue scale arrived as stated. Used it once and the reading is far more realistic than the 2 digital scales I've wasted money on which ranged from an anorexic reading to about 7kg more than I actually weigh!!
Terence Hannay
Verified Buyer

First class service always next day delivery will always use them
M WILSON
Verified Buyer

I saw the product on the Wellnostics website, purchased it and it was delivered and ready to use by the next day. No complication, no hidden fees just straight up good business.
(Mr) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, as described, happy customer.
() - Posted 2 weeks ago
Verified Buyer

Very speedy dispatch and delivery. Happy with product.
() - Posted 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Smith

easy transaction quick delivery
Ruth Knott
Verified Buyer

Quick and simple to order
Peter Carney
Verified Buyer

The product was as described & arrived early .
Michael Bozon
Verified Buyer

The placing of my order was simple. The person I spoke to was knowledgable and very helpful and delivery of the required item was exceptionally quick. Prices were competitive and based on this experience I will certainly deal with the company again. Michael Bozon, Bracknell.
John Hardy
Verified Buyer

I ordered my blood pressure monitor late afternoon and it arrived the very next day. The communication was excellent. I asked a couple of questions before my purchase and the response was clear and timely. I would fully recommend Wellnostics to anyone!
(Panasonic) - Posted 1 month ago
Sarah Busfield

Great site easy to use

Excellent service!
(Mrs.) - Posted 2 months ago
Verified Buyer

Seems a good company . Meter arrived in good order quickly. Good price.
Verified Buyer

The testing kit was reasonably priced in comparison to other suppliers. The tests it offered were not as many but plenty to cover the things I wanted to test. The kit was professionally made and most importantly the instructions on how to use it were very clear and easy to follow. I have not checked my results but they appear to be accurate based on my knowledge of what I thought it was I might be allergic to. It also was sent quickly and arrived well packaged.
Christine
Verified Reviewer

Ordering and delivery of product was good, but customer services was non existent. Despite a phone call (leaving a message) and filling out an online form, (creating a WEB8EF ticket) too as I had a problem with the product I had purchased, there was no response whatsoever.

The products may be of a good price but the customer services was poor. I would not recommend this site based on that.
Verified Buyer

Polar loop 2 and delivery was cheaper than my vitality life insurance company could sell it to me. Delivery was very fast , very pleased i came across your company . Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Items were easy to order and arrived quickly.
Wellnostics is rated 4.67 based on 45 reviews