Wellnostics Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

"Placed the order had to chase was very slow and took a week. When I received the kit the lance did not work, the pipette would not function properly to take blood. I will not be using this company again poor service and poor and cheap products at the top prices."
We're sorry to hear you were not happy with your product. If you have specific issues with it please do contact us at sayhi@wellnostics.com. We are proud to be selling the products we do and would very much welcome feedback or issues you are having. In terms of the delivery time, on occasion we do rely on stock arriving with us to then send out, this can sometimes encounter delay and is something we are working on. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your feedback as a small, growing company it's very helpful.

Mike Hatch
Verified Buyer
"Slow to receive took 7 days to reach me which is unacceptable in the 21st century. The pin prick was faulty and did not work, the pipete would not suck up enough blood to the mark even though i pricked my finger 8 times, I have my own needles. The test did work with the small amount of blood I did get, but the service was poor and so are the products which lets you down."
() - Posted 1 week ago
Hi there, I have replied to your other post as I believe this comment is relating to the same issue.

JOHN OSBORN
Verified Buyer
"Order placed on 2nd of April Received on the 11th. Poor delivery service in view of the cost of postage and carriage charges.Product works well"
() - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, we're really sorry you had a delay in your order. We sometimes encounter issues of stock arriving late and this can sometimes impact our delivery schedule. However, we are working to remedy this problem and are also working harder to communicate if such delays do occur. As a small growing business we very much appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can do to help please let me know.

Best wishes
"Very efficient and speedy service."
Type 2 Diabetic
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a Genteel Lancing Device 2 weeks ago. Payment taken from my bank account straight away. However, it has still not been delivered to me yet. No reply to the 2 voicemail and the e-mail I left them. Not sure what is going on. Very poor customer service."
Hi, we're really sorry your device has not yet been delivered. If you could email us directly at sayhi@wellnostics.com we will trace your order. We rely on the products coming into us from America and there are sometimes delays, I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused. Once we have your details, if you haven't already contacted us we can deal directly with your order.

Best wishes
Bristol Customer (But Never Again!!)
Verified Reviewer
"Similar problem. Item not delivered, voicemail left with request to call back. No response. Contacting Paypal for refund"
Hi, we're really sorry to hear you've had a problem with your order. If you can email us directly at sayhi@wellnostics.com if you haven't already with your details. I can look into your order immediately. We have recently created a role within our small business that means someone will always be there to answer the phone without delay. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes
"Placed order 3 weeks ago, payment taken but no delivery made and have not been able get response by telephone or email. Is this company legitimate?"
Hi, we're really sorry to hear you have had problems with your order. I hope your order has now arrived and if not please do message me directly at gs@wellnostics.com and I will look into this immediately. I'm sorry to hear you feel we are not legitimate, we are indeed a legitimate company that values its customers and also the feedback you offer us which we will continue to learn from.

Best wishes
"I wrote a previous review giving 1 star, due to my package going missing. Turns out it was due to Royal Mail and Wellnostics send a replacement which was received very quickly. All round happy with the service and will be ordering again."
() - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, we're really pleased your order has now arrived with you safely. We do sometimes encounter problems with our delivery partners as all online businesses do. I do thank you for your feedback, we continually learn from it.

Best wishes
"Ordered 3 products a week ago and still no delivery. I questioned this in an e-mail to them and they responded the next day say I'd receive the delivery the next day. It's now 2 days later. Disappointing that it takes so long, considering there are so many reviews stating how quickly they received their orders. Just disappointing. If it does arrive in the next 2 days I'll be requesting a refund. Order number:1000002319, if anyone actually reads these reviews. It has since been resolved and had great customer service. Would order again."
Hi there, we're really sorry you experienced a delay in order arriving. Unfortunately, we do sometimes encounter issues with some suppliers which holds up delivery times. We are aware of this issue and are working hard to remedy it so we can continue to offer great service to our valued customers. As a small growing business we very much value your feedback and learn from it.

"wonderful, very happy"
Terry Hannay
Verified Buyer
"First class delivery and good sat reasonable prices"
Mark Simmons
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery and easy test ... thanks"
Frederick Broome
Verified Buyer
"When I rang with a question , it was dealt with very well and professionally The machine works very well and with my iPhone Thanks for your help"
Gillian Butt
Verified Buyer
"Good selection of food to choose from. We all had the carvery and it was excellent for the price. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great view of the Lido, will definitely be eating here again"
Judith Hadfield
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the item one day, and it arrived with me the following day - Perfect Thank You"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Good price, quickly delivered. Haven't had any problems with product bought."
Adrian Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Over 7 days now for rest results to be returned. Tried phoning never get an answer."
Lillian Anne Brice
Verified Buyer
"I received my Genteel Lancing Device this week after a little delay. ..because they were out of stock of the colour I ordered. .but I accepted a different colour and recieved my device the next day. I am just getting used to using it and think I will be very happy with it. .so far so good. ..Thank you."
(1936) - Posted 2 months ago
Ana Ureche
Verified Buyer
"I think is wast of money.You don’t mention in product descriptions how the test works.If you don’t eat any diary products the test will not show you anything.So I just wasted my money!"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Feeling discriminated against as a diabetic. You offer VAT relief on a product that is 20% more expensive on your site than others. so the true saving to me, the customer is diddly."
We're sorry you feel discriminated against as a Diabetic but we are a small outfit and attempt to keep our prices as competitive as possible. There is no strategy in place to take advantage of the VAT Relief and we see it as a positive aspect that we offer it at checkout with a very simple process unlike other companies.
Wellnostics is rated 4.37 based on 102 reviews