Wellnostics Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Wellnostics

About Wellnostics: Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Healthsmart. Wellnostics want you to Take control of your health by using the latest range of Self Tests, Monitoring and Wearable Technology and Fitness Trackers.

hs@wellnostics.com

Hutchinson House21 Sandown LaneLiverpool

How would you rate Wellnostics?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good price, quickly delivered. Haven't had any problems with product bought."
() - Posted 1 day ago
Adrian Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Over 7 days now for rest results to be returned. Tried phoning never get an answer."
() - Posted 1 week ago
Lillian Anne Brice
Verified Buyer
"I received my Genteel Lancing Device this week after a little delay. ..because they were out of stock of the colour I ordered. .but I accepted a different colour and recieved my device the next day. I am just getting used to using it and think I will be very happy with it. .so far so good. ..Thank you."
(1936) - Posted 1 week ago
Ana Ureche
Verified Buyer
"I think is wast of money.You don’t mention in product descriptions how the test works.If you don’t eat any diary products the test will not show you anything.So I just wasted my money!"
() - Posted 1 week ago
"Feeling discriminated against as a diabetic. You offer VAT relief on a product that is 20% more expensive on your site than others. so the true saving to me, the customer is diddly."
We're sorry you feel discriminated against as a Diabetic but we are a small outfit and attempt to keep our prices as competitive as possible. There is no strategy in place to take advantage of the VAT Relief and we see it as a positive aspect that we offer it at checkout with a very simple process unlike other companies.
"Great thermometer. Quick delivery, very happy."
Larry Nelson
Verified Buyer
"Quick service and the products were exactly what I needed."
(Tennis Newforest. Com) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Malcolm Price
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the product ordered and the promt delivery from supplier"
Rickard Rosell
"Prompt delivery and good product"
"Prompt delivery and good product"
Kevin Patterson
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to use and everything went well with the order. The items were received quickly and at a very reasonable cost. I shall return when I need further stocks. ."
Julie Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Sadly my cat passed away on the day I received the monitor😢 I donated the monitor to someone that couldn’t afford to buy one 5 stars are for fast delivery"
Christine Thackray
Verified Buyer
"The service I received was excellent. I sent an email with a query which was answer very promptly. I then ordered goods which were delivered the very next day."
Colin Perrott
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use Website and quick delivery. Thank you"
() - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Fantastic service, and great product"
() - Posted 1 month ago
"Good price, no VAT Very good service"
Douglas Bull
Verified Buyer
"Give better review when order arrives,not arrived after 7 days hopefully soon"
MOHAMMED PERWANA
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use, simple instructions, instant reassurance and peace of mind. Well worth it!"
() - Posted 1 month ago
"reasonable price, excellent delivery service, thank you!"
Robert Pye
Verified Buyer
"Have still not received my order - seems an extremely long lead time for modern commerce"
() - Posted 1 month ago
We apologise our stocks of Verio Test Strips took longer to be delivered than expected after the holidays - your order was shipped yesterday and will arrive today. As a gesture of goodwill please accept £5 off your next order. Use Voucher Code 'MESSUP5' at checkout.

Wellnostics Team