Wellgosh Reviews

Based on 6,198 reviews
Read Wellgosh Reviews

support@wellgosh.com

34 High Street

Tell us how Wellgosh made you happy
I am loving my new work clothes thanks again
My order arrived very quickly. I am very happy with the service.
Oustanding service again from wellgosh. Great choice of trainers and come shipped double boxed which is another reason i shop here.
Wellgosh 5 star review on 20th May 2022
amazing service and great product
I received a product that was completely different from what I ordered. I sent an email immediately, but the reply came four days later. The email said that if I returned the item, I would do the following, but I didn't say that I would bear the shipping cost for the return. I replied that I would like to pay the shipping fee, but I did not receive any reply within 4 days. Why should I pay a high shipping fee to recover the mistake of WELLGOSH when there is no problem here? If you wait a little longer and don't get a response, report the card company as a fraudulent company.
Quick delivery, no need to contact customer service and really nice genuine Nike shoes. Would recommend and use again.
Bag arrived super quickly I love it thanks
Great price also great set of new old skool Adidas pavement rubbers oooosh Dan from stockport
Wellgosh 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Purchased the air max 1 treeline in there raffle system ,I was lucky enough to get picked and get the opportunity to purchase,it’s a simple process if your lucky enough to get chosen ,I received the trainers 2-3 days later with no problem
It's after 10 days after shipping, but my shoes have not come yet. No tracking either.
I don't know the tracking number of the package and I don't get a reply even if I send an inquiry email. The item has not arrived yet.
Unbelievable service.
Quick delivery
Brilliant product. Brilliant choice. Brilliant service.
Need tracking next time and bubble wrap packing if it’s an international package
Swift delivery.
Excellent service, quick and easy transaction, glad to deal with partner
Honestly not sure what's going on. Ordered a week ago, got a confirmation email saying my order has been received and I will receive a tracking number once my package ships. Even stupidly paid for express shipping. Still haven't received any further email and seem to be getting ghosted by support. I hate talking down about businesses but if this saves someone the same experience then I guess it helps. I usually go with END Clothing and have no issue...lesson learned.
Great sweatshirt, best price I found, quick delivery
No still not received my items I’ve emailed 5 times tried to call get no answer will be taking this further
Wellgosh is rated 4.72 based on 6,198 reviews