Wellgosh Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Wellgosh

How would you rate Wellgosh ?

Verified Customer
"Very very good experience five stars service ***** awesome ítems !!!"
"Always happy with Wellgosh. Prices are great. Shipping to the US is one of the best, if not the best."
Nathan Doyle
"Cos they are class"
"So impressed with how well my product was delivered at the busiest time of year and the quality of my product is excellent ..! Will definitely use again and again ."
"great service"
"good good good"
"Very very good experience five stars service ***** awesome ítems !!!"
"Excellent price on goods shipped to Australia with cheap and efficient postage costs! Thanks!"
"Item delivered. No problems during visiting site, processing the order, and the delivery. Communication through email has been excellent regarding the order status."
"Excellent service, customer service and products."
"Despite being ordered from abroad, the item arrived very soon. I got a lot of contacts and I could trade with confidence. Thank you."
"Great customer service"
"Quick delivery"
"Fast delivery"
"Hello, My order number # 3100111110 You don't have a pair of shoes for me. Adidas NMD R2 PK Trace Cargo BA7198 LIGHTSPEED_PRODUCT_COLOR Trc Crgo LIGHTSPEED_PRODUCT_SIZE UK 10 Please do you have a refund? Thank you Have a great day."
"Prices you can't pass on and fast delivery. Bang on!"
"Shipping fast,hope can make more transactions with you."
"Really quick delivery and perfect trainers."
"Good price for Asian area delivery, and only used 1 week to get the order."
"Package came quick!!"
"Prodotto conforme a quanto descritto e massima serietà!"
"bretty quick bretty gud bretty nice 5/5"
"Unfortunately the trainers I ordered didn't fit. But the guys in store sorted a refund very quickly, and the money was back in my account quicker than I expected. I have already ordered another pair. The payment system online is perfect for checking out quickly. Using DPD as your courier is also a major plus, are they are clearly the best courier. Flawless Wellgosh. Only negative is that I never win a Yeezy raffle LOL. 10/10"
Wellgosh is rated 4.75 based on 2,552 reviews