WeightWorld UK Reviews

Health & Beauty
Hair&body
Vitamins & Supplements

Tell us how WeightWorld UK made you happy

"This is beyond poor customer service. No refund for wrong delivery, instead you will be billed with a huge UPS bill because of the late delivery and it does not matter if you happen to be on a business trip either. I do not recommend ordering anything via this company!"
Are you WeightWorld UK? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback WeightWorld UK receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Please please please STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Ipurchased a 'foot massager' at xmas. As soon as I opened it I realised it was not as advertised so called them immediately. I felt very uneasy with that call so I photographed/ videoed the product to proof it was working & all in original packaging before sposting, which cost me £6.99 I had to chase them up 2 wks later & when I spoke with they said that the item was broke on arrival and in a disgusting state so would not refund the £69.95 for the item. When I told him I had photographic evidence & that all correspondence with the company was in emails via Pay Pal he quickly changed tact and told me they would give me a refund but only if I stopped all correspondence with Pay Pal, which I of course refused to do. Pay Pal legal team are now looking into them and I have my refund via them, but no refund of postage, despite having a email from them saying they would give me it and its also in their t&c. The product they sent was made of light plastic with no substance to it whatsoever. Terrible product. Terrible company!"
WeightWorld UK is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews