Weight Loss Resources Reviews

of reviewers recommend Weight Loss Resources
Read Weight Loss Resources Reviews

tracey.walton@weightlossresources.co.uk

Unit 2C, Flag Business Exchange, Vicarage Farm Road

Logging everything you eat enforces a discipline, which is what weight loss is all about.
It is a habit to get into, which is the same as healthy eating. I don't find the community very helpful, but maybe because I prefer to go it alone, and this works
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review.

Building good habits is the key isn't it?

Best wishes,

Trudi - Help Team
It seems like a good tool if you struggle to lose weight and require the support. For me though, I really just wanted a mechanism for monitoring my calorie intake and something that would help me keep to a routine. It’s been great for that, but expensive if one does not want the full package. I think offering differently priced packages would be preferable.
Hi Carla,

I am glad the site has helped sort out your routine for you.

I will definitely pass on your comments to the development team - thank you!

Best wishes,

Trudi - Help Team
Great tool in weight loss control. Need more live updates to keep food list up to date. We as a nation ear different now, so a lot more foods need to be added.
Hi

Many thanks for your review :)

Could I ask if there are any particular items that you feel are missing so we can pass this over to our food data team to get this added.

If you could send us an email with the details we'll certainly look into this further.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
It is all excellent, thank you. I am having great success. If I was to suggest any improvements that you could make, it would be to increase the number of recipie options for the GI diet, which is what I am on at the moment. And, when I submit a query, the answers, whilst always very clear, are very brief and probably in reality, I could do with a bit more elaboration as I am on a real learning curve on what GI is and is not. But overall, really happy with this product. I've lost a stone and I am absolutely thrilled.Thank you
Hi Gobnait

Many thanks for your review.

It's lovely to hear you are having great success with wlr!

I'll certainly pass on your feedback regarding low GI recipes and I'll ensure the team elaborate more in our responses.

Have a lovely day and if you need anything at all please let us know.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Just getting my head around it
Hi Sheila

Thanks for your review!

Good luck with your goals and if you need anything along the way please get in touch!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
It's a fantastic programme with so much support and challenges. My only negative is, the bar code scanner doesn't work much and some food items have to be entered manually.
Hi Mary

Thanks for your review.

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling with the barcode scanner. If you could send us some examples of the products you are having trouble with we can certainly get this checked.

You can email us at helpteam@weightlossresources.co.uk

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Helps you identify those small extra calories per day to contribute to an increase rather than a decrease
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Good luck with your goals!

Best wishes
Rory
Help Team
The facility is good but there's no contact to encourage you when you stop using the site and fall by the wayside. With a number of important life events happening, an accident and being out of the country, I forgot that I was still paying!! :( It seems as long as the payment is made, who cares?!
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback Anon. WLR does take a self-service approach, we're always available on the phone, by email, the helpteam board. We always care - but I understand that sometimes people may benefit from a nudge or two from ourselves.

We'll take your comments on board. That means we'll discuss them in the context of member needs and ongoing development.

Best wishes, Tracey, Helpteam
Hoping my order will be here soon
Hi Gwyneth

Many thanks for your review.

I've tried to call you today but was unable to speak to you.

Could I check whether your order has arrived with you yet?

All orders placed before 1pm are dispatched the same day.

If your order is still now with you could I ask you to send us an email so we can investigate this further?

Our email address is: helpteam@weightlossresources.co.uk

Best wishes, Rory, Help Team
Hi Gwyneth

Thanks for your review.

Your order is showing as dispatched on the same day it was received so please let us know if this hasn't been received so I can investigate further.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
It has taken me quite a time to learn to use the resources. Could you include a tutorial on your site giving a brief tour of the features? This would have been extremely useful for me.
Now I am conversant with the features I'm really enjoying it.
Thanks for your review Raymond and the feedback on a tutorial, this is something we've got in the pipeline for the future :)

Lovely to hear that you are now enjoying wlr!

Good luck with your goals.

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
I am having more success with WLR than any slimming club. Sometimes it can be slow to input my daily diary but other wise I am very happy.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Janet :)

It can take a little time to fill in your food diary every day, you can create plans and recipes which can speed up the input times.

Please send us a message if you would like help with this :)

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
It helps with calorie count and setting goals.
Thanks for your review Ilze

Good luck with reaching your weight loss goals!

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
Weight Loss Resource has helped me to lose weight for the first time in years. The food diary and counting calories has been easy to complete everyday alongside any activities that I have taken part in. The site has a number of helpful resources which I have accessed for things like eating out and holidays. Counting and log calories becomes an addiction - plus I am losing weight which makes me feel happy.
Weight Loss Resources is helping me to lose weight, but I am still finding my way around the website and trying to remember to log everything! It takes a bit of getting used to.
Thank you for your comments Angela, glad to hear we're helping you to lose weight but it sounds like we could help a little more with using the tools to full potential - there's a lot there, and you're right, a lot to remember!

Helpteam are pretty good at offering navigation tips and shortcuts, they quite often give tours and pointers, please send a message and one of us will give you a call if you feel that might be useful - we're here to help.

Thanks once again for sharing your experience, Tracey - Helpteam
I haven't in any way maximized the website, but I had been recording my food and weighing in.
Personally for myself I joined Tesco Diets about 7 years ago which the site is no longer. My favorite parts were that I could create a menu each week from a drop down list and also print a shopping list from this.
I had a weekly email reminder to add my weight with a comment and I received back a comment from one of the team - usually words of encouragement. I small thing but it really helped me stay on track. I could say when I had been on holiday and they encouraged me to get back on it.
Thanks for your feedback Lorraine, some good ideas in there, really appreciate your insights in terms of what worked for you. Yours will be a good review for the team to look at when we're discussing development ideas.

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
Easy to use but would be so much better if it was on an app. A bit annoying having to find the plan you're using from the list when you want to add food
Thank you for your feedback Wendy, we do have some work in progress on the 'app' side of things - though we will be sticking to the web app, as things progress wlr will provide a more traditional app-like experience - hopefully to the point where there will be no noticeable difference. I've noted your comment re when you are using a diet plan - hopefully we'll be able to find a way to make this a bit slicker in the not too distant future :)

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
I really like the weight tracking page as the graph is extremely motivational for me
Thank you for posting Laura, you must have a nice downward line - good to hear :)

Best wishes - Tracey, Helpteam
Helpful knowing calorie allowance, what has been used and earned through exercise.
Thanks for your comment Valerie, glad you're finding tracking calories in and out helpful - and hopefully motivational!

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
WLR was excellent with so many useful tips on the forum and easy to use adding food and activities etc. Unfortunately I was unable to keep at it but hope to return
Thanks for your recommendation Anne. Life gets in the way sometimes but we hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
The food diary and keeping a check on my weight has helped me to achieve my weight loss so far, it is really helpful being able to look at the reports and charts.
Thanks for your feedback Jayne, and congrats on the weight loss - glad wlr has been helpful.

Best wishes