Weight Loss Resources Reviews

tracey.walton@weightlossresources.co.uk

Unit 2C, Flag Business Exchange, Vicarage Farm Road

Excellent
Thank you Lyn.
Great support wouldn't be able to loose weight without WLR
Thank you for sharing your thoughts Nicole, support is one of the less visible aspects to those who don't know wlr so it's great that you highlighted it :)

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
I started with weight loss resources on the 7th January weighing 12stone 5pounds I am now at a weight that I am very happy with 9stone 13pounds and I would like to lose another 7pounds so I am very very happy with your service and great advice.
Wow! Well done on your impressive weight loss Susan, and thank you for sharing. Best of luck with the 7lbs!

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
WLR was excellent with so many useful tips on the forum and easy to use adding food and activities etc. Unfortunately I was unable to keep at it but hope to return
Thanks for your recommendation Anne. Life gets in the way sometimes but we hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes, Tracey - Helpteam
App and website are great for tracking my calories. Have become much more conscious of what I eat.
Thanks for your comments Nick, being conscious is a major part of the battle :)

Best wishes, Tracey - wlr helpteam
Good tools for monitoring intake and progress.
Thanks for your comment Carole.

Best wishes, Tracey - wlr helpteam
Love WLR, it's helped me lose a lot of weight in the past and have control over my eating habits. Will definitely be coming back after my holiday.
Thanks for sharing your experience Lyndsay, have a great holiday!

Tracey - wlr helpteam
I've been signed up for a month and although I don't think I'm very techie I've found the site very user-friendly. Having to record what I eat and any exercise I do is a real incentive to me to keep on track, even more than I imagined as I really resisted calorie counting for years. So far I haven't ventured in to the forum or haven't needed to consult with an expert yet but I like having the possibility as I don't feel so alone in this! Thanks for a great service!
Thanks very much for your review Ruth, what you say about calorie counting is insightful - it's not the most glamorous option but it does help :)

Tracey - wlr helpteam
The food diary and keeping a check on my weight has helped me to achieve my weight loss so far, it is really helpful being able to look at the reports and charts.
Thanks for your feedback Jayne, and congrats on the weight loss - glad wlr has been helpful.

Tracey - Helpteam
Well it took me a day or two to read all the bits. I started the New Everyday Diet. I needed to get bits of shopping as well first. I said to my H I was was going to diet and I might seem selfish but I had to make it work. He was fully supportive. I have completed 6 days now and haven’t really felt hungry. Loved the different food. H has much the same food as me, but has extra calories as he needs to gain weight. I’m very impressed with this site. It’s no hype, you just quietly get on with your own thing. Thank You.
Thanks very much for your review Susan - it's great to hear back from someone who is using one of wlr's diet plans. As you said, it's all about doing 'your own thing'.

Hope you and H continue to enjoy it!

Tracey - Helpteam
Im finding it very good easy to use and enjoying bein on it . Its very helpfull
Thanks very much for your comments Dawn. I'm glad you're finding wlr helpful.

If you're enjoying it that's really good to hear and a good sign that you'll be successful, which you have my best wishes for.

Thanks again

Tracey - Helpteam
It’s difficult to do a survey so early on - I have only been using the app for a week!
The data base seems ok, but I have so far tried the bar code reader on three things from Tesco and it didn’t have any of them in the data!
Easy enough to add things and it seems more user friendly than Slimming Worlds app so far... although that seems more comprehensive.
Other than that I am quite happy to review again in a month?
Thanks very much for your review Pauline, and for the heads-up that a week in is a bit early to ask for a review. (As you can see from the number of reviews here - we have only just begun to proactively invite members to review, and are trying to work out what would be the best point to ask them, so your feedback is very helpful.)

I can only apologise about the unfound items on the bar code reader, this is quite a recent introduction to wlr's tools, and some items on our food database have not yet been appended with bar code data. Please rest assured that this is actively being worked on and should be getting better by the day.

It would be great if you have time to pop by and review again in a month, and thank you very much for your feedback this time.

Tracey - Helpteam
i enjoyed membership of WLR for 3 months and although didn't quite achieve my goal weight loss, i did loose enough weight to drop a clothes size. loved the recipes, meal plans, etc and may rejoin in future.
thank you.
Many thanks for your review Karen, and congratulations on your clothes size drop - glad wlr was able to help.

All the best