Weight Loss Resources Reviews

of reviewers recommend Weight Loss Resources
Read Weight Loss Resources Reviews

tracey.walton@weightlossresources.co.uk

Unit 2C, Flag Business Exchange, Vicarage Farm Road

I go into diet plan. Scroll to the bottom says I've over eaten yet if all added up I'm well within my 1100 so very confusing tbh
Hi Lynda

Thanks for your review and apologies for the delay in responding.

If you are still having issues with this, please get in touch so we can look into this further for you as it's very strange that this is happening.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
WLR is a really motivational tool for helping with weight loss and the challenges are a great addition too. Highly recommended!
Thanks for your lovely feedback Shirley!

The challenges are great aren't they...

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
I very much like WLR because I can eat the food that I like, just remembering to stay within the calorie limit which is worked out for me.
Simple to fill in and lists almost everything available in the shops.
I have used this method in the past and always lost the weight intended.
Just signed up for a month this time to lose a few pounds (put on whilst on steroids) before Christmas.
Also there are so many options of recipes, forums, exercise calories, nutrition guides etc. if needed. Used sensibly I think anyone could achieve their goal with this method. Thank you WLR Merry Christmas.
Thanks for your fabulous review Susan!

Good luck with your goals and if you need anything along the way please let us know!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Basic site which does what it needs to.
Thanks for your review!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Helps you identify those small extra calories per day to contribute to an increase rather than a decrease
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Best wishes
Rory
Help Team
Very help full as I am dyslexic very patient
Thank you for your comment Sheila, much appreciated šŸ˜ƒ

Best wishes, Tracey, Helpteam
The facility is good but there's no contact to encourage you when you stop using the site and fall by the wayside. With a number of important life events happening, an accident and being out of the country, I forgot that I was still paying!! :( It seems as long as the payment is made, who cares?!
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback Anon. WLR does take a self-service approach, we're always available on the phone, by email, the helpteam board. We always care - but I understand that sometimes people may benefit from a nudge or two from ourselves.

We'll take your comments on board. That means we'll discuss them in the context of member needs and ongoing development.

Best wishes, Tracey, Helpteam
It helps me feel in control.
Thanks for your review Glyn!

Nice to hear wlr is helping you feel in control :)

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
I love WLR, it does what it says on the tin !
Thanks for your great review Jean!

Good luck with your goals...

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
This the only way to shed those pounds, WLR has never failed me yet. Super back up and once set up, is so easy to use. As a returning customer of quite a few years now, I have no fears or recommending WLR to anyone.
Thanks for your great feedback Steve!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Love it. Really simple to use. The create your own recipe feature is key for me as I cook from scratch every day. Being able to copy items from one day to another is really useful too. Also love the exercise log. After many failed attempts at calorie counting I feel I’m on my way to success at last with the help of war.
Hi Sue

Thanks for your lovely feedback :)

Glad you're finding the tools useful.

Good luck with your goals and do let us know how you get on.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
It's a bit early as I've only just joined but I do appreciate the list of foods and their calorific value value. Could we encourage the manufacturers/suppliers to do the same?
Hi Valerie,

Thanks for taking the time for a review , especially so early in your membership.

Interesting to see your comment re manufacturers/suppliers. We find a huge variance in response to our requests for information - some are fantastic and will send comprehensive files, others don't even seem to be aware that the info must exist!

Obviously here at wlr we believe that access to calorie and nutrition info is crucial - especially for people who are trying to manage their weight.

Anyway, thanks again for your review, I hope that wlr helps you achieve your goals in the coming months.

Best wishes, Tracey, Weight Loss Resources
Thanks for your comment Valerie. It's interesting that you mention suppliers and calorie information - we're currently working on materials to encourage the push for calories on restaurant menus. Many have single meals that are as much (or more) than the average person needs in a whole day. Since these numbers are not readily available we don't really get the opportunity to make an informed choice.

I hope you find wlr helpful in reaching your goals.

Best wishes, Tracey, WLR
Hoping my order will be here soon
Hi Gwyneth

Many thanks for your review.

I've tried to call you today but was unable to speak to you.

Could I check whether your order has arrived with you yet?

All orders placed before 1pm are dispatched the same day.

If your order is still now with you could I ask you to send us an email so we can investigate this further?

Our email address is: helpteam@weightlossresources.co.uk

Best wishes, Rory, Help Team
Hi Gwyneth

Thanks for your review.

Your order is showing as dispatched on the same day it was received so please let us know if this hasn't been received so I can investigate further.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Rory who responded to my phone call and my issue with the order i had made on line was very helpful and dealt with the issue thank you I really appreciated your help
Thanks for your review Vanessa.

Apologies for the hiccup with the website but glad we got it sorted for you.

Hope you enjoy your purchase :)

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
Easy to use but more importantly it works. If used correctly you will see positive results.
The name Weight Loss Resources should be replaced with weightlossology!
Thanks for your review Michael!

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
I've used WLR before and always found it very effective but the mobile phone app is brilliant. Especially useful is the barcode scanner as i can scan something at work or in the kitchen without needing to remember to add it afterwards or to look up the nutritional info online. A very handy tool - and it works too! Keep up the good work.
Many thanks for your review Karen :)

Glad you are enjoying the mobile web app and barcode scanner.

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
It has taken me quite a time to learn to use the resources. Could you include a tutorial on your site giving a brief tour of the features? This would have been extremely useful for me.
Now I am conversant with the features I'm really enjoying it.
Thanks for your review Raymond and the feedback on a tutorial, this is something we've got in the pipeline for the future :)

Lovely to hear that you are now enjoying wlr!

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
I am having more success with WLR than any slimming club. Sometimes it can be slow to input my daily diary but other wise I am very happy.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Janet :)

It can take a little time to fill in your food diary every day, you can create plans and recipes which can speed up the input times.

Please send us a message if you would like help with this :)

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
It helps with calorie count and setting goals.
Thanks for your review Ilze

Good luck with reaching your weight loss goals!

Best wishes, Rory - Helpteam
Really brilliant website. So easy to use, very motivating and I love the food diary and goals sections. It has opened my eyes to portion control. I also love how nothing is banned.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

It really does open your eyes to portion control!

Glad you like the website :)

Weight Loss Resources is rated 4.72 based on 109 reviews