Weight Loss Resources Reviews

of reviewers recommend Weight Loss Resources
Read Weight Loss Resources Reviews

tracey.walton@weightlossresources.co.uk

Unit 2C, Flag Business Exchange, Vicarage Farm Road

It seems like a good tool if you struggle to lose weight and require the support. For me though, I really just wanted a mechanism for monitoring my calorie intake and something that would help me keep to a routine. It’s been great for that, but expensive if one does not want the full package. I think offering differently priced packages would be preferable.
Hi Carla,

I am glad the site has helped sort out your routine for you.

I will definitely pass on your comments to the development team - thank you!

Best wishes,

Trudi - Help Team
Easy to use the website and keep track of calories etc. Worth every penny.
Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for your review!

Glad you found it was value for money.

Best wishes,

Trudi - Help Team
Great tool in weight loss control. Need more live updates to keep food list up to date. We as a nation ear different now, so a lot more foods need to be added.
Hi

Many thanks for your review :)

Could I ask if there are any particular items that you feel are missing so we can pass this over to our food data team to get this added.

If you could send us an email with the details we'll certainly look into this further.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Having tried ( without any success) weight watchers and slimming world I thought I would give WLR a try. It is so easy to follow, however it would be a good idea to introduce a weight loss for menopause( I am finding it hard to lose weight) which is what I am going through just now. I take regular exercise each day but no weight loss!! I use the portion pot and a set of kitchen scales to do all my meals which is great. I am now going to do the Vega diet plan and see how that goes.
Hi Miss

Many thanks for your review!

Losing weight does seem a struggle for women once reaching menopause but recent studies conclude that the menopause itself is not the cause of weight issues. Instead, the general consensus is that piling on the pounds is due to reduced activity and a general slowing of the metabolic rate.

Let us know if you would like us to take a look at your food diary to see if we can make any suggestions :)

Our email address is: helpteam@weightlossresources.co.uk

Have a great day!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Easy to use ...finding foods and calculating calories. Very helpful staff..always there for you! I have tried everything before but this system works so well for me. I get fed up of meetings...that’s when I usually give up...but here I do everything sitting down with a nice cup of coffee. I have lost a stone in two months and have another stone to go but even when I get to my goal weight I still intend to track during my maintenance phase. Thank you for your help and encouragement!😁
Hi Dian

Many thanks for your lovely review.

What a fantastic weight loss - well done.

Keep up the good work and if you need anything along the way you know where we are :)

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Full of good advice and using the food and exercise trackers has proven really key to my success.
Hi Geraldine

Many thanks for your review :)

Good luck with your goals and keep up the good work!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Excellent resource to help lose weight. 13 weeks and just over 2st gone for good. Really wish I'd joined sooner!
Hi Hannah

What a great loss you've had :) Well done!

Keep up the great work :)

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
It is all excellent, thank you. I am having great success. If I was to suggest any improvements that you could make, it would be to increase the number of recipie options for the GI diet, which is what I am on at the moment. And, when I submit a query, the answers, whilst always very clear, are very brief and probably in reality, I could do with a bit more elaboration as I am on a real learning curve on what GI is and is not. But overall, really happy with this product. I've lost a stone and I am absolutely thrilled.Thank you
Hi Gobnait

Many thanks for your review.

It's lovely to hear you are having great success with wlr!

I'll certainly pass on your feedback regarding low GI recipes and I'll ensure the team elaborate more in our responses.

Have a lovely day and if you need anything at all please let us know.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
I have used Weight Loss Resources before and managed to lose weight successfully. I have used the challenges to help keep me motivated.
Hi Sarah

Thanks for your review!

The challenges are great aren't they :)

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Just getting my head around it
Hi Sheila

Thanks for your review!

Good luck with your goals and if you need anything along the way please get in touch!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
great value for money .has helped keep me on track joined on the 5th jan.have lost 1stone 12 IB up to now thank you WLR .
Hi Christine, many thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Wow! What a great job you've done so far... :)

Keep up the great work and if you need anything along the way please let us know!

Great resource!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Great site,, helps keep you focused. Food log and exercise logs very helpful. I also enjoy the walking challenges.
Thanks for your review Maura

The walking challenge is great isn't it!

Glad you are enjoying the tools on the website :)

Good luck with your goals!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
I think the club is very well done and i love being with them. Thanks Roye
Thanks for your review Irene :)

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
By far the best weightloss site around. Easy to navigate, great forum for help and advice
Thanks for your fantastic review Alison!

So many positives there :)

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
I have lost weight using WLR!

As a result I feel good.
Hi Keith

Well done on your weight loss!

It's surprising how good losing weight makes you feel :)

Best wishes , Rory - Help Team
Works well if used as a tracker
Hi

Yes, it certainly does!

Thanks for your review.

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
It is a good value for money service and it is really all you need in helping you lose weight. The only thing it can’t do is make you lose weight that has got to come from within .
Thanks for your review Stewart.

Good luck with your goals!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
Great tool to check s and maintain your diet
Thanks for your review Kenneth!

Best wishes, Rory - Help Team
I'm new to WLR but I already think this could be the ideal way for me to lose the excess weight but more importantly, keep it off. The food diary is fantastic and has helped me realise how big my portion sizes have to be in order to keep within my calorie intake. I was delighted to find I had lost 3kgs - 6.6lbs since starting 2 weeks ago and this has given me the encouragement and determination now to keep going and get to my goal weight.
Hi Carol

Thanks for your great review of wlr.

We promote long term sustainable weight loss to help you lose the weight and keep it off :)

Well done on your weight loss so far.

Weight Loss Resources is rated 4.72 based on 110 reviews