We Gym Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Gym
Read We Gym Reviews

About We Gym:

Affordable Personal Training for Everyday People who want to look and feel their best through achieving their fitness goals!

Tell us how We Gym made you happy
WeGym found me a trainer really quickly and I've been training with them for the last year since they helped me drop 10lbs and for the first time seeing abs!!! I felt really good after training with Grant for my summer holiday!
Wegym found me a personal trainer so quickly that I can see where I want and the training sessions have been specially tailored to what I want to achieve - I really enjoy them and I've seen results already
I've always hated gyms and been intimidated by them so have PT sessions in the park with Keji was the perfect way to get me working out! She's been really great and supportive, pushes me and keeps me going even when I feel tired or like giving up!
Great trainer and very helpful support
I am yet to have a PT session! Lewis the guy you put me in touch with never got back to me after a few attempts to meet.
I must admit the first impressions weren’t the best, as we seem to have caught the one bad apple in a tree full of great ones,

But Joshy was extremely supportive, stopped at nothing to try to make it up for us in a very good way
and in a very short time found me someone who so far seems to be the perfect fit as a PT for me!

Well done, keep up the great work
Cíntia Soares
I have always hated gyms - working with wegym has made my trips there something I now look forward to. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
Fantastic concept! I couldn't be happier with the service, it's so convenient and flexible. For someone who is busy, lacks motivation to do it alone and finds the gym intimidating, this is the ideal solution. My trainer Ed is really professional and makes the sessions both fun and challenging and tailored specifically to my needs. It couldn't be better.
Our company worked with Josh and the team at the start of the year as we had committed to a Tough Mudder and now needed to be fit for it! Josh was incredible, always on call and gave us his time, advice and support whenever we needed it. The trainers he provided also gave 100% to every session - which was needed on cold January evenings training. We are currently planning another charity event and will be calling up Josh to re-start planning. We know that by working with him and his team we will be fit by the time the event comes around! I couldn't recommend him and his team more - you won't regret booking a session with them!
Really enjoyable session. Was so convenient WeGym coming directly to our office. Would recommend to anyone.
We Gym is rated 4.94 based on 90 reviews