We Gym Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend We Gym

About We Gym: Affordable Personal Training for Everyday People who want to look and feel their best through achieving their fitness goals!

Tell us how We Gym made you happy

"Great customer service and excellent quality person trainers. I have learnt so much with them and can say it's one of the best options if you are looking for PTs in London."
"Since training with wegym I have lost 20lbs and it's been the best investment I have made in years. I spent thousands of pounds at gyms I never attended or used. Amazing experience so far and i'm excited to keep going!"
"Since starting with Gary at WeGym around 8 months ago I’ve made tons of progress - going from around 3 push ups on my knees when I first started, to doing over 100 on my toes. And I’m finally starting to see actual muscles for the first time in years - which is a huge achievement for me! I know now what kind of exercises are right for me and how to actually do them correctly and safely. The whole team has been really friendly and welcoming. Great value and I’m really glad I found WeGym to help me instead of guessing how to do it on my own!"
"Wegym guys and girls are super passionate at they do and they really want to take you on a journey with them. I loved Grant as my PT, his energy and sense of humour helped me though a lot of burpees. I've only managed to do a few months because my work changed to another city and the guys were really helpful in sorting out my cancellation. I will hopefully have a chance to join again in the future."
"Great sessions and a really motivating coach."
"Really motivating and a great variety of exercises, really felt it the next day (in a good way)!"
"Great PT sessions! Fun, flexible and engaging. Would definitely recommend!"
"I was going through a hard time and really needed a little help, so I joined WeGym. My Initial contact was with Joshie CEO, the conversation we had was just like speaking to your best friend or brother. He was friendly, motivated, passionate and caring. He listened and understood my needs, he spent time talking to me to find out exactly what my goals were and he was honest with what he had in mind. The turnaround time from needs analysis to setting me up with a suitable training program was excellent. This also included nutritional support and advice. I was able to make small changes to my food habits, which were easy to fit into my hectic regime. Josh made a profile of my needs and requirements, which helped match me up with my PT, Andrea. Since working with him I have made a number of significant changes in my life style, my levels of fitness and wellbeing. I want to thank Josh for keeping me on track even when I wanted to give up and excessively rant, he was there to tell me “No” you cant leave and “We are a Family” when I really wanted to give in. Love you Josh! Andrea was able to rapidly adapt to my training needs each session. Sometimes I carry a heavy workload being a teacher and a carer for a disabled parent. It’s fair to say I am usually stressed, difficult to motivate and exhausted. Andrea met me while mum was seriously ill in hospital. He was able to build a positive rapport with his polite and calming manner. Andrea trained me in a hospital car park. I have very little time and could not find a suitable location. So I suggested we train close to where my mum has her dialysis. Andrea was able to make the best use of the location. He created a running track where there was none and exercise ‘stations’ to help support my workout. He built my confidence up through training and using diverse strength and agility building activities. Andrea was exceptional at motivating me to move towards my goals. He was kind and considerate and made training fun. He allowed me to be myself. He was able to measure my mood and co-ordinate each and every activity to help me build a positive state of mind. This mindful and emotionally balancing practice helped get me through difficult circumstances. Andrea has encouraged and taught a combination of useful techniques that I can now do independently. As he is an experienced martial artist he was able to combine this with Interval Training to provide a holistic approach to my fitness training. He offers a compassionate and enthusiastic approach in his professional training methodology."
"Fantastic Class ! My PT was a good listener and very helpful. The class were fun and well structured and personalized. I did not the time going by but my muscle did ! Highly recommended."
"Fantastic service. My PT was a good listener, set up fun exercise and I could not see the time going by but my muscle did :-). Really enjoy the class and the quality of the service."
"Cristina 🍏 has been an absolute gem. She’s changed the way I think about exercise and food. A year ago, I never would have considered that I could be so fit and healthy without setting foot in a gym. I’ve lost almost 10kg since training with Cristina without feeling like I’ve been depriving myself of anything. With her help, encouragement and advice I’ve made sustainable changes to my lifestyle and feel confident that I can stay fit and healthy 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻. I’ve had the best time being part of WeGym - the prices are reasonable and the service is second to none."
"Loved having my WeGym trainer and sessions. He went above and beyond what I expected and really helped me make the progress I wanted!"
"Awesome service and really helped me get back on track with my fitness goals. Josh is super approachable, knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend to anyone."
"I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with WeGym. I had specific weight and fitness goals I wanted to achieve and was able to get a trainer who understood what I needed and helped me achieve it. Raymond has been a fantastic trainer, he has not just provided me with expertise during my training sessions but provided me with tools, tips and instructions that I can use outside the sessions. The experience has been excellent, the flexibility to arrange training sessions close to where I live and in line with my schedule has made getting fit an achievable goal. I would highly recommend Raymond and WeGym."
"I really enjoyed a series of HiiT classes with WeGym. It was my first time trying it and I definitely felt the effects in the days after. Will definitely carry on with it."
"Never done HIIT before, it was intense yet friendly. Just what I needed as a newbie."
"We Gym has been AMAZING for me - I've been doing it for a few months now, working with Oliver who is such a thoughtful, great trainer who has been really helping me to progress. I don't know why I didn't start sooner! The sessions are affordable, convenient (Oliver meets me in the park next to my house!) and it's been hugely positive and worthwhile for me. Big big thank you to you guys for providing such an amazing service :)"
"Highly recommend Eloise! It was really convenient meeting her during lunchtime and she came up with multiple variants of exercises for our group. Workout was enjoyable to follow but also challenging."
"Eloise was great, super friendly and a fantastic PT. There was always a good variety in the workout. I would highly recommend WeGym."
"Eloise is a great trainer and we had so much fun training with her as a group! The sessions were always different, fun and well thought through. Eloise was very professional but personable at the same time."
We Gym is rated 4.93 based on 72 reviews