WeGym Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend WeGym

About WeGym: Affordable Personal Training for Everyday People who want to look and feel their best through achieving their fitness goals!

Tell us how WeGym made you happy

"We gym is great for people who need flexible sessions. It’s a really personalized company with quick responses when needed. I would highly recommend Cristina 🍏 as a trainer who specializes in women’s fitness. She is so approachable and fun, and completely gets the issues women have with body image. I also had an operation and she tailored my sessions to help recovery and make my knee stronger. All my sessions were challenging but achievable so you walk away feeling proud. Thank you so much Cristina for being awesome! I will miss you in Canada."
"I felt a little out of my comfort zone when I first started looking for a personal trainer however WeGym and their team have been friendly, non judgmental and informative. They have been supportive throughout every step and have successfully matched me with the perfect PT for me. This is one of the most affordable companies I have come across when doing my research and that definitely influenced my decision. Plus, who doesn't like to save money eh? Overall, I'm so glad I've started my journey with them and getting closer to goals every week thanks to my PT, his advice and fun/engaging sessions. Definitely recommend!"
"I randomly came across WeGym when looking for affordable PTs online and I don't regret joining them for a minute. I have been training with Jay for 6 months and every session has been a blast. He pushes me to get results and has always been accomodating to my chaotic schedule. I have lost 12kg, my body finally has some shape and my health has massively improved. Thank you so much guys!!!"
"I randomly came across WeGym online when searching for affordable trainers and it was the best find ever! I have been training with Jay for 6 months and every session has always been brilliant fun. He pushes me to get results and has been accommodating to my chaotic schedule. I've shed over 12kg, my body finally has some shape and my health is massively improved. Yaaaaay, Thanks guys!!!"
"My personal trainer was superman Jay. He has been absolutely amazing. Within 3 months of training with him, I’ve lost a stone. I have learnt so much, and had so much fun training. I’d recommend Jay if your looking for someone who really cares about your goals, checks up on how you do on days off, and provides brilliant nutritional info."
"I've had Keji as my trainer for the last few months in the run up to my wedding. She has been fabulous- kept me motivated, helped me to improve my diet as well as making me work hard during the sessions (sometimes it was even fun!). Could not recommend more highly. The booking process is really simple and the price is great deal."
"WeGym offer excellent personal training and great value for money. Joshy, the founder, is totally committed to making sure everyone gets what they need from their training and his personal touch really sets WeGym apart from its competitors. As a trainer, Joshy inspires confidence from his clients because he is clearly very knowledgeable about the science behind his work and he adapts the sessions to match your goals. He’s also great fun and knows how to keep morale high during hard work! I’ve been a WeGym client since September 2018 - it has changed my life!"
"I'm absolutely loving WeGym! I'm a month in, and not only is my PT fantastic (I actually find myself looking forward to sessions which is unheard of for me!), but Joshy is great at communicating about anything to do with the service and package etc. Already recommended to lots of friends!"
"Just say yes to WeGym, the whole concept is great. From the word go, I've been ridiculously impressed. Josh took time to understand my personal goals/fears to pair me up with my trainer Ed. As a serial exercise/gym/general-movement-phobe this is the only thing that's ever worked to get me active and have a better relationship with exercise. I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks but it's already changed my life!"
"The team at Wegym has been awesome. The customer service is flexible and personal. Joshy and his team has been great at helping me out with selecting the right PT to suit my exact needs. Keji, our PT, has been incredible in pushing us to our training limits! Highly recommended!"
"I have been using WeGym for a month now and I couldn't be happier with it. When I met my PT we immediately worked out what I needed and got to work. The workouts are original, tough and well thought out. By far the best part of WeGym is the convenience. I now have to just walk outside my front door and the gym session is right there. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone"
"After 2 years in which I barely exercised following an injury, I really needed to start training again, but just the thought of that was daunting since I always felt a bit uncomfortable going to the gym by myself. Finding WeGym, though, made the decision of starting exercising again easy and as the idea seemed interesting, I was more than ready to give it a try, even if I was not sure what to expect. And I'm so happy I did!! I've been training with Jay for a couple months now, and since the first day, all my non-expectations have gone out the window. Jay is amazing, knowledgeable, friendly and always ready to push me to work harder every single day we train. He actually makes me crave the exercise and the training days are now 2 of the highlights of my week :) I couldn't be happier with the service nor the experience than what I am now, so please don't change!! (unless is for the better, ofc :P)"
"By asking me what my goals were and what I wanted to achieve, and then putting me in touch with an amazing trainer who is attentive and takes the time to explain how my body is working, and also giving me an extra push/support when I need it. I’d lost a lot of weight and wanted to tone&shape up, in the 2-3 months that I’ve been training with Jay I’ve had multiple comments on how I’m shaping out and it’s all thanks to WeGym😊❤️"
"Wegym helped me through a very difficult period in my life! I never really paid much attention to my physical and mental health (my responsibility) but after meeeting Josh and the wegym family I have been able to get a consistent gym routine going, healthy diet and met some amazing people! What may seem like just a fitness company from the outside - what you truly find is a close community of people helping one another to live a healthier life! Thank you to the wegym team!"
"I wasn’t quite sure what to expect but the team at weGym are top quality. I have tried lots of different personal training options but never got such good quality for money. Highly recommended"
"Awesome trainers, flexible and easy to use. Couldn’t recommend it more 💪🏽"
"LOVED the session. Wasn't sure about it before booking as am a little shy but their customer support (Alan I think?) was amazing an the trainer was even better at making me feel comfortable. I am now fitter and have new friends, will keep booking :)"
"Joining wegym has been the best decision I have ever made! trainers are really attentive to my needs and go far and beyond to help me achieve my goals."
"Love how easy WeGym is to use and how I can find trainers to work around my schedule and goals. Already seeing great results just three weeks into making this a regular habit"
"Great service and friendly staff. Amazing atmosphere. After giving birth a year ago and going on different diet with very little result and discovering Wegym has totally changed my life and the sessions are fun. Learned lots of healthy tips and workout that suit my body type. Totally recommend Wegym."
WeGym is rated 4.89 based on 36 reviews