We Gym Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Gym
Read We Gym Reviews

About We Gym:

Affordable Personal Training for Everyday People who want to look and feel their best through achieving their fitness goals!

Tell us how We Gym made you happy
If you want to lose weight, get stronger or just survive lockdown and come out having achieved something, I genuinely urge you to try WeGym. I'm a 45-year-old overweight flump who has shunned exercise my whole life as I've always been so bad at it. But I knew I had to make a change before my body ground to a halt and got worse and worse. I've been doing this now for over 6 months and it's changed my whole outlook. I'm definitely more of a carrot than a stick type person, and having a one on one trainer who works with you to make the workouts fun, mixes it up each time to work on different parts, and encourages you every step of the way has made a huge difference to me. The level of training and support you get with WeGym is phenomenal. I thoroughly enjoy it and come out of every online session buzzing. What I'm able to do now compared to 6 months ago is astonishing. Plus, I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers at Christmas, healthy recipes, help with nutrition, and a wealth of inspiration. This isn't a corporate muscle-mad place. It's a small business with real people who genuinely want to help you and always go above and beyond to do so. In my opinion, it's worth every penny and they deserve every accolade they get. They'll be big one day so catch them now while they're still affordable. If you need a specific referral, my trainer is called Fede and I couldn't ask for better. She makes every session a joy, is bright, punctual and really explains why she's done a specific plan for you each week. Try it and ask for her. Just don't take my slots!
The team were supportive and reliable. Good communication with clients. The services and the team were easily accessible.
Brilliant training sessions with Holly!
I have been working online coaching with Joshie and the level of support and success has been incredible, having had bad experiences in the past with unprofessional PTs - I was so impressed with the level of care, expertise, and detail displayed by Joshie and the team. I've lost about 10kg in just over 14 weeks - I cannot believe my pictures!
Neil is an excellent trainer, very professional, friendly and flexible. Great support with all the process!
Great service and great instructors. Really low effort to set up our Zoom fitness classes.
Excellent trainer and service...very happy with the whole process
My girlfriend and I have been with WeGym for 20 months now. Train with Yuri. We sent from gym training to virtual sessions seamlessly! Tough workouts but we love them!
I've been with WeGym for over a year now, I currently train with Neil (Bailey) and he's really supportive and keeps me motivated (which is not an easy task!). I hated going to the gym, mainly because I was very self conscious and also I had no idea how to use most of the equipment! Having a PT who is able to tailor and dedicate 1:1 time with me has been a game changer. I now feel fitter, healthier and stronger than I've ever felt before. WeGym team are easy to communicate with, Joshie adds a personal touch by sending emails with snappy titles, which always makes me giggle!
Very easy and convenient setup, we've been using for over a year now. We live in an apartment block with a small gym, so it's nice to have someone come to us and train us. Also Zoom sessions since lockdown worked well - PT is very creative with beer bottles, heavy books etc to do lots of exercise! Highly recommend.
I've been using WeGym for about 18 months now. I always hated gyms and preferred exercising outside, so this has been perfect for me. Gary is a great trainer - he changes things up to keep them interesting and is always willing to be flexible if I have to change my appointment (although I try not to!). Even during lockdown, Gary continued offering Zoom sessions, which kept me sane while stuck at home. I'd definitely recommend WeGym!
WeGym offers the best personal training! I’ve been working with Gary for a year and a half now and I haven’t looked back. If you want a trainer who fits into your busy schedule or one who not only provides different exercises each session (even after a year) but also gives you handy exercises at home to do for your aches and pains then Gary is the best for that! In addition, Joshie was perfect at the start of my sign up and it’s lovely to see how he continues to make wegym a success. (Thank you for my hoody and top!)
I've really enjoyed the convenience of using WeGym service. My PT Abramo is very professional but friendly, supportive, knowledgeable and listens to my needs. Having him come to the location of my convenience was certainly an added bonus of using WeGym. I would be very happy to work with Abramo in the future. In addition, WeGym customer service and response level is exceptional. Highly recommended!
I’m really enjoying my wegym sessions. I never really liked the gym.....but Gary has been wonderful, understood where I was at and had helped me build on my strength week on week, and now I’m looking forward to the session and the burn and even the squats. Every session is different and a little harder keeping me interested and motivated...I can feel a real shift in my relationship with working out, and I love it!
I had my first session with Can and I must say he is a fantastic trainer. Can has a positive attitude which empowers you to work out even harder. Very professional coaching and definitely foresee him helping me to achieve my fitness goals for my wedding!
I’ve spent years “dieting” and exercising for the short term to try and loose fat quickly. This doesn’t work. Training with and being educated by Cristina has absolutely changed my life. I’ve lost 1.5 stone overall. 1 stone in the last 12 weeks! I’ve finally managed to make a lifestyle change and never felt better. I’m eating well and being more active whilst actually enjoying it. The most important thing is to change the way you think about food and exercise which Cristina has done so well. She’s also very patient and motivational. Each session is well thought through, satisfying and achievable. Cristina is very knowledgable and I love learning about the technical side of loosing fat too. It’s the best money and time I’ve ever spent so thank you Cristina and WeGym!
I trained with Neil (Bailey) and can't recommend him enough! He helped me with muscle gain, strength training and nutrition. He is really down to earth and has kept me motivated. It has completely changed the way I work out. I would recommend him 100%. Training with WeGym has been great. Thank you to the whole team!
Wegym helped me lose 10kg, gain confidence and improve my outlook on life and my body.
I loved training with We Gym - boxing with Joshie. The training was fun, while being intense. Joshie provided explanations on everything we were doing, and was also concerned with the out of gym stuff - eating and wellbeing, which was really nice. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did!
I was trained by Allan, he was just amazing, made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I went from finding long walks difficult to running a 5K ....he achieved this in a few weeks with me....it was unbelievable...I even entered a 5k race at victoria park and didnt come last. I did it in 39mins. amazing achievement. Allan also was very knowledgeable about fitness and taught me alot also gave me nutrition tips and wegym provided a diet plan full of recipes. best thing i ever did thanks guys forever grateful karen
We Gym is rated 4.95 based on 94 reviews