weflip Reviews

of reviewers recommend weflip
Read weflip Reviews
Would you recommend us? yes
Saves trawling through endless deal breakers, job was done in minutes and saved us over £300. You're welcome 😊.
Hey Lynda,

Hey,

Thanks for showing the world how much we saved you on your energy bills!

Sometimes we surprise ourselves with how much money we can save our customers. We want to take away the frustration of digging around for better deals, so it’s time to put your feet up, whilst we do all of the running around for you.

Would you recommend us? yes
Extremely easy to sign up and get comparisons, and one click to change.
Hey Andrew,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts.

Flipping has never been easier, especially if you flip with us. We wanted to make the process as smooth as possible, so we’re glad your flip was hassle free!

Now you can leave all of the hard work to us, as we will continue to hunt for better deals for you in the future.

Thanks.
I hope you are cheaper than my last supplier as I'm on a budget
Hey,

Thanks for leaving us a glowing review. We will always thrive to get you the best deals and save you time and money. So sit back, relax and rest assured that we are doing all the hard work for you.

On another note, if you could let us know what we could do better to get full marks, that would be great.

Would you recommend us? yes
Alot cheaper bills thank you
Hey Ellen,

Thanks a flipping bunch for that great review.

Getting you a cheaper and better deal on your energy bills is what we do.

Enjoy those savings.
Very easy and quick
Hey Vera,

Thanks for the great review.

Quick and easy, just what we like to hear.

Saved me money
Hey Linda,

Thanks for the review.

Saving you money is the aim of the game.

Enjoy spending those savings!
Would you recommend us? yes
Made very easy to do and saved me money.
Hey Lily,

Thanks for the fab review.

Easy to use and saves you money?

Wow, this weflip service really is something else.

Catch you on the flip side.
Would you recommend us? no
Am.left without gas and electricity after you switched me over to nabuh.l had to make numerous phone calls to nabuh but they were not helping l had no gas or electricity card by the day l was to be swapped over.
Hey,

We are really sorry to hear that Nabuh Energy have left you in this position. That’s not what we like to hear!

We have your information and we are treating this with urgency to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

As soon as we have a response we will be in touch.

Thanks
Would you recommend us? yes
Fast, easy and efficient, with a welcome result. I just wish I'd done this earlier.
Hey,

Thanks for leaving us a great review.

Better late than never when it comes to saving money on your energy bills.

Enjoy those savings.

Thanks.
After giving my details I had signed into a new supplier within 5 minutes, now that,s what I call a good service
Hey,

Thanks so flipping much for the full marks.

Quick and straight forward is the kind of good service we like to provide.

Catch you on the flip side.
Early days, but who wouldn’t be happy saving nearly £400-00 on their gas & electricity a year. Keep up the good work. Bryan
Hey Bryan,

Thanks for the 5 flipping stars.

If we've saved you £400 this early on imagine how much we'll save you further down the line!

Would you recommend us? yes
It’s great. I signed up once, got a huge saving (atleast £100) and then every year it automatically finds you more savings. I don’t have to do anything. I had an email saying they have found me a new saving of £110 and they will automatically flip it if I am happy. It’s great!
Hey Emily,

Wow! Thanks for such an amazing review.

That's right, we'll always continue to find you an even better flipping deal on your energy bills.

Tell all of your friends and family, spread the word about our flipping deals!

Would you recommend us? yes
Because I'm going to save sum money so that makes a change
Hey thanks for the review.

Saving money is always a good change and we’ll always look to get you savings each time we find a new deal.

If there’s anything that we could’ve done to make your flip even better could you please let us know.

You can either call 0800 470 4700 Mon-Fri between 9am and 8pm or just email hello@weflip.com

Would you recommend us? yes
You flipped my account without my agreement. I have asked that it be reversed. You perhaps acted in good faith, but I do not wish any flip without my prior agreement
Hey Bill,

Thanks for leaving us a review.

Whenever we look to flip you, we’d usually send an email detailing your new tariff and spend with your new supplier.

You then have 14 days to get back to us if your not happy with the flip.

We’re sorry that you didn’t receive this email, we’d like to look into this for you and get it sorted.

If you could please give us a call on 0800 470 4700 Mon-Fri between 9am and 8pm or email hello@weflip.com that would be great.

Would you recommend us? yes
My contract with Scottish power ends in December and I was very confused on what they were offering me for the future. Weflip was very easy to use, I hope I have done the right thing, being a pensioner things become a bit more confusing and I thing big businesses rely on our vulnerability.
Hey there,

Thanks so much for the great review.

Here at weflip we will always look out for you when it comes to your energy bills.

Knowing that you're looked after is what matter most to us.

Take care.
Would you recommend us? yes
Easy company to work with and very professional in their approach and user friendly if you have not got a quote from Weflip for your energy I would recommend you do it now as you can make big savings.
Hey Ian,

5 flipping stars! Wow, thanks so much.

Knowing how much we’ve helped you with your energy bills, go and spread the word to all of your friends and family too.

Catch you on the flip side!
Would you recommend us? yes
First time I have used this and I found it very easy and the quotes were very good so I went for the first one on the list and saved around 130.00 over a year
Hey Rob,

They say there’s a first time for everything and we’re so flipping pleased that you chose to use our service.

That’s a great saving to make before Christmas as well, sounds like extra money for presents now.

Enjoy spending those savings!
Would you recommend us? yes
You will save me money. You cover a huge range of electricity providers. I’m not sure if other comparison methods do that. I’ve never heard of the one you found me.
Hey Lynne,

Thanks for the full 5 stars.

It's always great to hear that we’re making big savings for everyone. This was always our goal and it looks like we’ve smashed it!

We try and offer as many deals with as many suppliers as possible. Now it’s time to sit back and let us do all of the running around for you.

See you on the flip side!
Would you recommend us? yes
I found weflip very quick and helpful through the process of changing my gas and electricity
Hey Maggie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts.

Hey Maggie,

Thanks for the 5 stars.

Quick and helpful is what we like to hear. Looks like our job is done!

Catch you on the flip side.
If the changeover is as smooth as the initial sign up and promises I shall be more than delighted with weflip. Ask me again after the changeover.

Thanks for the 5 stars.

As they say, the proof is in the pudding. We’re sure you will soon see how great it is to flip with us and how much money we will save you.

We wanted to make sure that your flip was easy and that your experience was warm and friendly, we are glad to hear we did just that!

weflip is rated 4.53 based on 1,032 reviews