weflip Reviews

of reviewers recommend weflip
Read weflip Reviews
Saved lots of money very simple to use can't believe I didn't use this service sooner 10/10.
Hey Stephen,

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review!

We are so glad to hear that we have found you the savings that you deserve. We will now continue to search the market for an even better deal.

Once we have found this new great deal, we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
good to let flip do all the best deals found
Hey!

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that we found you the best deal with your energy supply.

We will now continue to search the market and find an even better deal. Once we have found this deal, we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
The first time I 'flipped' I saved money. This time I followed their recommendation and it is going to cost me money. Research after I 'flipped' revealed many other better/cheaper options so I probably wont be using again. That is their own fault
Hey GB,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We are sorry that you think that the new flip is going to cost you more money. We would love to get to the bottom of this for you.

Please can you give us an email on hello@weflip.com and one of our team members will be able to look into this for you.

Such an easy process
Hey,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that you found our service so easy to use. Just wait until you see how easy the auto switching is.

We will now continue to search the market for a better deal and once we have found this new great deal we will be back in touch.

Such an easy process
Hey,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review.

See you on the flip side!
Such an easy and fast way to save money.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 5 star review.

We are so happy to hear that you found our service easy and fast to get the savings on your energy bills that you deserve.

Just wait until you see how easy the auto switching is. We will continue to search the market for a new great deal, once we have found this deal we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
Didn’t switch , error on incoming company and this is the 2nd time this has happened so won’t be trying again

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We are sorry that your new supplier couldn’t take over your switch.

So we can assist you further, can you get in touch so we can get to the bottom of why this has happened?

You can email us on hello@weflip.com or call us on 0800 470 4700. We’re available Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm.

Thank you!
You made me happy by saving me money, But you did not give me any details on how to go to Avro energy?
Hey,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are glad to hear that we have found you a deal with Avro Energy that saves you money.

You don’t have to do a thing. We handle the switching of suppliers for you. Only thing you need to do is pay your supplier and provide meter readings.

I hope this clears up any concerns you may have had.

See you on the flip side!
It seemed to be so easy and uncomplicated
Hey!

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that you found the service easy and uncomplicated. Just wait until you see how easy the auto switch is.

We will continue to search the market for a new great deal and once we have found this we will be back in touch.

Saved my family 60 p/m
Hey Philip,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that we have found you a further savings of £60 per month. That is simply amazing!

We will now continue to search the market for the next best deal we can find you. Once we have found this deal we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
Been with you for over a year and was disappointed that you aspirated to have stopped looking for me. I did a quick search and found a saving of £400. Why had you stopped looking for me?

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We are sorry to hear that we couldn’t find you a better deal and that we stopped searching for a new deal.

So we can get to the bottom of why we stopped searching for a new great deal. Please can you email us on hello@weflip.com. We’re available Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm.

Thank you.
Very simple to use, reduced my bill by £40 a month! And really like the new provider that I’m on.
Hey Nik,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that you have managed to find a deal that reduces your bills by £40 a month! That is simply amazing!

Just wait until you see how easy the auto switching is.

We will continue to search the market for a new great deal and will be back in touch once we find this.

See you on the flip side!
I cancelled the change you made and went else where for my electricity. It was another massive under quote that would lead to a big bill at the end of the year. Just another good old UK con.
Hey Paul,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are sorry that this has happened. We use the information provided at the time of sign up to search the market for a new great deal. So we can look into why this has happened. Please can you give us an email at hello@weflip.com. We’re available Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm.

Quick, easy, great easy way to save money. 👍🏻
Hey Juliette,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that you found our service quick and easy to save yourself some money on your energy bills. Just wait until you see how easy the auto switching is.

See you on the flip side!
After searching the internet for a site that would manage my energy bills, I decided on Weflip, as this had good ratings. After signing up and completing the questionnaire I had confirmation within minutes, that all had gone through.

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review.

We aim to do all the hard work for you. Now you have signed up, we will do all the hard work for you.

Just wait and see how easy the auto switching service is.

We will continue to search the market for a new great deal and will be back in touch once we have found one.

See you on the flip side!
Your offer to switch came out of the blue. As far as I know I have note heard of you or Tonic and never asked you to switch. I have therefore cancelled this. I am angry about this and would like to know how you could try to implement a switch without me knowing anything about it!!!
I hope giving my E Mail address below does not mean I will get any more communications from you.

Thank you for leaving us a review.

The service we provide is auto switching. When signing up to weflip, you give us permission to continue to search the market for a new deal and once we find this deal we automatically flip you.

So we can ensure that this doesn’t happen again, please can you email us at hello@weflip.com or call us on 0800 470 4700.

No feed back
Not a good company

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We are sorry that you don’t think we’re a good company.

So we can get to the bottom of the issues you may of had, please can you get in touch on hello@weflip.com or call 0800 470 4700.

Thank you.
I like the hassle free concept. Everything is done for you.
Hey,

Thank you for leaving us a great review.

We are so glad to hear you found our service hassle free. We want to take away the hard work and allow us to do it for you.

We will now continue to search the market for a great deal, soon as we find this we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
So far all going smoothly and no stress involved
Hey Phil,

Thank you for leaving us a great review.

We are glad to hear that you found our service smoothly and stress free. We aim to make our service as easy and smoothly as possible.

We will continue to search the market for a great deal, soon as we find this deal we will be back in touch.

It’s easy to use and very quick. I’ve recommended weflip to 2 of my children

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review.

We are so happy to hear that you found our service easy to use and very quick. Even better you have recommended us to your family.

We will continue to search the market for a great deal, once we find this deal we will be back in touch.

weflip is rated 4.54 based on 1,134 reviews