weflip Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend weflip
Would you recommend us? no
"I was most surprised to have a new supplier contact me before I had even had the opportunity of reviewing the flip and agreed to such a flip. It is most important that you do not flip until I have agreed!"
Would you recommend us? yes
"Brilliant. How easy is this!! I’m a pensioner, so every penny counts. Thank you"
Hi Julie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review!

We’re glad to hear you managed to save some pennies with us. All you’ve got left to do is sit back, relax and let us do all of the hard work for you.

Would you recommend us? yes
"Weflip helped me reduce my gas bill by nearly £86 a year. So quick and easy to do. Would recommend Weflip to reduce your utilities costs."
Would you recommend us? no
"I switched to save, however they didn't switch both my supplies but instead charged me the same for one, leaving me to pay the same with my other, costng me an additional £50 a month. I raised a complaint, contacted many many times and no reply. They didn't even honour their offer of an Amazon gift card to switch either! They didn't even tell me that 2 payments would come out in the first month! No one called me back, no one replies - now i have to take my case to the ombudsman!"
Hey Paul,

Thanks for leaving us a review, we appreciate your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear that your journey has not been as smooth as it should have been. I can assure you that we have received your complaint and a complaint handler will be in touch soon. We are also sorry that you have not had any response as of yet. The complaint handler will be able to assist you further with your flip and the situation surrounding your Amazon voucher.

If you need to get in contact with us, you can call us on 0800 470 4700, we’re available Mon – Fri between 9am and 8pm, or you can email us at hello@weflip.com.

"Very helpful"
Hey,

Thanks for leaving a glowing review. We always want to wow our customers with the smooth journey and the big savings. Definitely tell all your friends. We will be more than happy to flip them as well.

Would you recommend us? yes
"very easy to use, very helpful"
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5 star review!

We are so glad to hear that you found it very easy to switch your energy bills. We want to make the customer journey as smooth as possible. We will now continue to search the market and once we have found you a better deal, we will be back in touch.

Would you recommend us? yes
"you saved me money thank you"
Hey Steve,

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review and for telling the world about your savings.

We’re so glad we were able to save you some pennies. We will now continue to search the market for other great deals, when we find you one we’ll be back in touch.

"Easy swap. No problems"
Hey,

Thank you for leaving us a great review.

We are so glad to hear that your flip was easy to do but just wait until you see how easy auto-flipping is. We will continue to hunt the market for a better deal and when we have found you one we will be back in touch.

Would you recommend us? yes
"Brilliant and all went smoothly"
Hey,

Thanks for leaving us such a glowing review.

We always want to make sure it's straight forward and what we offer is exactly what it says on the tin.

Thanks again for using weflip!
Would you recommend us? yes
"So far they’ve done everything it says on the tin. Time will tell!"
Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us 5 stars, amazing!

We’re so glad that you were happy with the service we provided you. We are always on the lookout for better deals. We will be in touch, as soon as we have found you one.

See you on the flip side.
Would you recommend us? no
"Moved me to igloo, who now wants to charge me 12 pound a month more. Also having to pay british gas still on the 1st then igloo on the 7th. I now have to sort all this mess out myself. Dont bother with these people"
Hey Mark,

We’re really sorry to hear your flip hasn’t gone as smooth as we would have hoped.

We would really like to look into this further for you and get to the bottom of what has happened.

Please could you give us a call on 0800 470 4700, we’re available Mon – Fri between 9am and 8pm, or you can email us at hello@weflip.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Would you recommend us? yes
"Got better deal than U switch"
Hey Basharat,

Thanks for giving us full marks.

We’re so pleased to have you on-board, especially since we know we are saving you money. We are also glad to hear that we are beating the competition.

Would you recommend us? yes
"very easy to use website . I like the concept and will wait to see how it works in practice"
Hey Stephen,

Thanks for the great feedback.

I'm glad you love the concept, it means that we really have achieved what we set out to do. It’s time for you to sit down and relax, whilst weflip do all of the hard work for you. We are always on the lookout for better deals.

Also, I would love to know what we could do even better, so that we could hopefully get full marks from you in the future. If you could let us know that would be great, as we’re always looking for ways to improve our service.

Would you recommend us? yes
"Simple straightforward and saved £500 a good result for 10 minutes work..."
Hey,

Thanks for showing the world how much we saved you on your energy bills!

Sometimes we surprise ourselves with how much money we can save our customers. We want to take away the frustration of digging around for better deals, so it’s time to put your feet up, whilst we do all of the running around for you.

Would you recommend us? yes
"The service was very quick and efficient this is the first time I've used them so the proof is in the pudding"

Thanks for the 4 stars.

As they say, the proof is in the pudding. We are sure you will soon see how flipping great it is to flip with us and how much money we will save you.

We wanted to make sure that your flip was easy and that your experience was warm and friendly, we are glad to hear we did just that!

Would you recommend us? yes
"Very happy, they find cheaper suppliers for you and flip if you want."
Hey,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We always want to make sure saving money is a simple and smooth process, I'm glad to hear that we delivered that.

The best part is yet to come though as we do all the running around for you now.

James
"Easy,simple, effective"
Hey Janet,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

That's great to hear you found our service easy to use. Here at weflip we are always making sure our customers journey's run as smoothly as possible.

So sit back and relax as will do all the hard work for you.

Would you recommend us? yes
"No effort from me and best deal going. Thanks"
Hey,

Thanks for leaving us such a glowing review!

Our main goals are to save you money and save you from spending hours scouring the internet for better deals yourself.

Have a lovely weekend!
Would you recommend us? yes
"Good deal and no hassle . They do it all"
Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us 5 stars, amazing!

We’re so happy that you found our service really easy to use. Our aim is to save our customers time and money.

Now it’s time for you to relax, while weflip do all the hard work for you.

Have a great weekend!
Would you recommend us? yes
"saved me money and hastle"
Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We’re glad to hear we saved you some pennies. All that is left for you to do, is sit back, relax and let us do all of the hard work for you.

weflip is rated 4.53 based on 892 reviews