weflip Reviews

of reviewers recommend weflip
Read weflip Reviews
My first time using Weflip will be the last. When the details of the recommended provider were provided, the monthly charge was £60 more expensive than my current provider. And this was one of the best deals in the recommended list. I have now begun the process to cancel switching.
Hi Frances,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

When we switch you to a new deal, we always take exit fees into consideration. Please see our terms & conditions for this information.

Even though you would have been charged an exit fee, we will always ensure that you still have a saving of £50 or over.

We're sorry that it didn't work out for you this time.

If you want to speak to a member of the team, you can call us on 0800 470 4700 or emails us at hello@weflip.com. We are available Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm.

Thanks.
Signed up and heard nothing but logged on again and went through the whole sign up thing again and get a switch price straight away!
Hey Sara,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 5 star review.

We are glad to hear that we have managed to find you a great saving on your new deal.

However, we are sorry that you didn’t hear anything on your first flip. We would love to have a look into this further for you. Please could you get in touch with us directly on 0800 470 4700 or email us on hello@weflip.com. Our team is available Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm.

See you on the flip side!
the switch is not yet completed but the process of putting the information you need to start the process is really easy
Hey Nicole,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that you found our website and service really easy.

Just wait until you see how easy auto switching is. We will continue to search the market for a new great deal and once we found this we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
Thank you we flip for making my move to another supplier so very easy
Hey Anthony,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 5 star review!

It was a pleasure speaking with you and being able to find you a new great deal, giving you the savings you deserve.

Just wait until you see how easy the auto switching is. Once we have found you a new great deal, we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
Having found you by chance the information contained was informative and useful and easy to follow
Hey!

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 4 star review.

We are so glad to hear that you found the information informative and useful and even better, easy to follow.

Just wait until you see how easy auto switching is. We will now continue to search the market for a new great deal. Once we’ve found this new great deal, we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
Directed to company charging £19 when present company £16.52. Rubbish to cost me more.
Hey Paul,

Thank you for leavings us a review.

We are sorry that you aren’t happy with the unit rate on your new deal that we have found you. A member of our customer service team has emailed you requesting further information in order to assist you.

Hey,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great review!

We are so glad to hear that you found our flipping service simple to use. Just wait until you see how easy and simple the auto switching service is.

We will now continue to search the market for a new great deal. Once we have found this new great deal, we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
I have told you I want out of your system but still energy companies are taking money from my account when told I do not want your energy, I am taking this further this time.
Hey Michael,

We are sorry to hear that you wanted to opt out of the auto switching service that we provide.

So we can assist you further and resolve your query. Please can you get in touch either via phone on 0800 470 4700 or email us on hello@weflip.com. We’re available Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm.

Thanks
Very well explained, promptly answered the phone, and very polite.
Hey Anna,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the service that we provided you. We will continue to search the market for a new great deal. Once we have found you this deal, we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
Not happy I was switched before my contract ended and had to pay £60. Only found out when old supplier told me 😒
Hey Sheena,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

The service that we provide is auto switching. We continue to search the market for a new great deal and automatically flip you once we have found this great deal.

When searching, we take into consideration any early exit fees within your savings. If you could please get in touch directly, we would be happy to explain more about this.

You can contact us on hello@weflip.com or call us on 0800 470 4700. We’re available Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm.

Quick, easy, no issues and I've saved money! All good!
Hey Mrs MackyD,

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review!

We are so glad to hear that you found our service quick and easy to find yourself a new great deal. And ever better, you have found a deal with amazing savings.

See you on the flip side!
Saved lots of money very simple to use can't believe I didn't use this service sooner 10/10.
Hey Stephen,

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review!

We are so glad to hear that we have found you the savings that you deserve. We will now continue to search the market for an even better deal.

Once we have found this new great deal, we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
good to let flip do all the best deals found
Hey!

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that we found you the best deal with your energy supply.

We will now continue to search the market and find an even better deal. Once we have found this deal, we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
The first time I 'flipped' I saved money. This time I followed their recommendation and it is going to cost me money. Research after I 'flipped' revealed many other better/cheaper options so I probably wont be using again. That is their own fault
Hey GB,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We are sorry that you think that the new flip is going to cost you more money. We would love to get to the bottom of this for you.

Please can you give us an email on hello@weflip.com and one of our team members will be able to look into this for you.

Such an easy process
Hey,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that you found our service so easy to use. Just wait until you see how easy the auto switching is.

We will now continue to search the market for a better deal and once we have found this new great deal we will be back in touch.

Such an easy process
Hey,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review.

See you on the flip side!
Such an easy and fast way to save money.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great 5 star review.

We are so happy to hear that you found our service easy and fast to get the savings on your energy bills that you deserve.

Just wait until you see how easy the auto switching is. We will continue to search the market for a new great deal, once we have found this deal we will be back in touch.

See you on the flip side!
Didn’t switch , error on incoming company and this is the 2nd time this has happened so won’t be trying again

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We are sorry that your new supplier couldn’t take over your switch.

So we can assist you further, can you get in touch so we can get to the bottom of why this has happened?

You can email us on hello@weflip.com or call us on 0800 470 4700. We’re available Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 6:00pm.

Thank you!
You made me happy by saving me money, But you did not give me any details on how to go to Avro energy?
Hey,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are glad to hear that we have found you a deal with Avro Energy that saves you money.

You don’t have to do a thing. We handle the switching of suppliers for you. Only thing you need to do is pay your supplier and provide meter readings.

I hope this clears up any concerns you may have had.

See you on the flip side!
It seemed to be so easy and uncomplicated
Hey!

Thank you for leaving us a great 5 star review.

We are so glad to hear that you found the service easy and uncomplicated. Just wait until you see how easy the auto switch is.

We will continue to search the market for a new great deal and once we have found this we will be back in touch.

weflip is rated 4.53 based on 1,145 reviews