Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com

About Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com:

Contractor Accommodation Services (CAS) are the market leaders in sourcing accommodation for small/medium businesses, contractors, interims, consultants, independent professionals and those working in the built environment.

With thousands of happy clients since 2007, our free and bespoke service is tailored specifically to assist you in sourcing, negotiating, booking and managing your short-to-medium term accommodation and we are proud to be a trusted partner and affiliate to some of the UK and Europe’s most recognised brands.

Our buying power, negotiated corporate rates and local knowledge on an international level are brought together to maximise your profit and take-home pay by minimising your accommodation costs whilst securing as flexible terms as possible!

Thank you for viewing and reviewing our customer feedback - we take great pride in our service and our business has been built on word of mouth and customer referrals.

If you have any queries, concerns or complaints, please direct these to feedback@wedotherest.com, which will immediately be reviewed by Directors of the business

02036518227

feedback@wedotherest.com

Winston House2 Dollis Park

Tell us how Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com made you happy
CAS supplied an excellent level of customer service finding, advising and ultimately booking accommodation on my behalf when starting my new contract. They were able to present a number of options for hotels at much improved prices available elsewhere, allowing me the flexibility to chose one and then sit back and relax whilst the reservations were made
I was given the details of CAS by a colleague that I was working with on a new Contract. I hadn't heard of them before and had always organised my own accomodation on previous Contracts and assignments, spending hours looking at various options, locations, costs etc, etc. I am now so glad that they were reffered to me. I had a very short timescale and rang CAS to see what they could do. They immediately took over the job of finding accomodation, also negotiating better rates and gave me options for my particular situation. All of this for no charge - amazing!!. They were very thorough and always kept me up to date with their negotiations etc. I have now recommended them to at least three of my colleagues and will use them myself for all future contracts
My experience of CAS has been excellent. I often have to change bookings at the last minute and they have been on hand to sort this out for me and in the majority of cases have managed to obtain a refund for me! CAS is a great little gem of a company and I thoroughly recommend them.
Quick, simple, cost effective. Great people to deal with. It’s a no brainer. Thank you guys.
I was introduced to the services provided by CAS on an assignment to London recently and could not be happier with the service which was always quick professional and easy. Neil and Oliver in particular were first class, attentive and focused on my needs making the whole process slick and stress free. Highly recommended
The prospect of my first contract starting at short notice in an unfamiliar city was made a lot less daunting thanks to CAS. They understood my situation straight away and provided a number of options within my budget. Beyond that they were very helpful in explaining transport links and local geography to set my mind at ease. A friendly and helpful service dealing with changes, bookings and cancellations effortlessly. I wouldn’t use anyone else.
Many thanks for gettng me such a good rate over the last 3 months. The hotel weren't interested in improving my daily rate until CAS got involved and negotiated the breakfast and evening meal rate I'm now on.
A colleague recommended CAS to me. I contacted them and advised them of my plans and they dealt with things very efficiently. They brokered a fantastic deal with the hotel I was staying at, saving me around 35% on the rate I was paying. If I need to change my plans they are very responsive and deal with everything including the hotel. I would highly recommend CAS. They take a lot of the stress (and cost) out working away from home.
Just a few words to say a BIG thank you for helping me find suitable accommodation in Halifax during my contract period. Yours is a simple straight forward process managed in a helpful and timely manner, taking out all the hassle and stress in my case, to find accommodation at short notice
I was entirely satisfied with the professional and courteous service I received from the team, who also managed to find me some amazing accommodation for a really competitive price - I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to other contractors.
I found them very friendly, helpful and useful with good knowledge of the area. I may use them again soon
CAS were recommended to me. From the start the service has been professional and comprehensive. I received several options and their representative talked through these with me. They have been extremely supportive if I have any concerns and always deal with any accommodation changes quickly. I highly recommend them
CAS provide a great service so much so that a number of colleagues are now using them and receiving this same great service!
Excellent, professional service making my contracting life less complicated, I will continue to recommend CAS
CAS were exceptional, meeting all requirements needed in a swift manner. Customer service was excellent, other companies could learn a lesson from CAS
I started using CAS earlier this year and I’ve never had to worry about my accommodation and any random changes that came along due to my nature of work. The guys at CAS have been excellent, prompt and precise in terms of the service they offer, often going the extra mile to ensure I was happy with what I was being offered. I have recommended CAS to a number of my colleagues and will continue to do so........ You have a customer for life guys, keep up the good work.
I am so very grateful for your help and support with my accommodation. When you are working away from home and don’t know the area it is very helpful to know that at the very least you have a comfortable bed for the night and that that is all taken care of. It is like having a PA for my personal needs and makes all the difference.
Excellent service: quick, flexible and very good value for money
I had just taken a contract to work in a big City that I had never visited before. CAS talked to me about my office base there , and then have me a selection of hotels they could look at. We agreed on one that would not make my busy life any more complicated. They secured a good rate for me. And they have been brilliant about liaising with the hotel and changing booking dates. I have never once had to do any more than email James the dates I need, or the changes that I need – and it just sort of happens. No fuss at all and 100% reliable. Brilliant! Just what ever management consultant needs!
Just a brief email to thank you for the great service I get from Contractor Accomodation Services. The key word here is service! Whilst many companies boast about high standards of service, CAS just gives it without a fuss. I have already recommended your services to two contractor friends who are as thrilled with the service as I am. And..... The prices you manage to secure are absolutely unbeatable in my experience. Your company will no doubt grow exponentially so my only ask would be that, as it does, you keep up the great standards you have set yourselves. Many thanks and well done!
Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com is rated 4.88 based on 299 reviews