Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com

About Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com:

Contractor Accommodation Services (CAS) are the market leaders in sourcing accommodation for small/medium businesses, contractors, interims, consultants, independent professionals and those working in the built environment.

With thousands of happy clients since 2007, our free and bespoke service is tailored specifically to assist you in sourcing, negotiating, booking and managing your short-to-medium term accommodation and we are proud to be a trusted partner and affiliate to some of the UK and Europe’s most recognised brands.

Our buying power, negotiated corporate rates and local knowledge on an international level are brought together to maximise your profit and take-home pay by minimising your accommodation costs whilst securing as flexible terms as possible!

Thank you for viewing and reviewing our customer feedback - we take great pride in our service and our business has been built on word of mouth and customer referrals.

If you have any queries, concerns or complaints, please direct these to feedback@wedotherest.com, which will immediately be reviewed by Directors of the business

02036518227

feedback@wedotherest.com

Winston House2 Dollis Park

Tell us how Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com made you happy
I was very impressed with the professional and quick service by your team. Darren found me what I asked for, and had the deal sorted within a day, taking all of the bother about finding accommodation in an unknown area away from me, so that I could just concentrate on my new contract. I will most definitely use your services whenever I take on a contract away from home
Very professional in every manner.  Saved me loads of time and effort in finding suitable temporary accommodation, would recommend to new customers and will use again myself
I have found the people at wedotherest.com friendly and accommodating, able to make arrangements quickly and find the best deals. I will certainly be using them again in the future should and when the need arises
Being new to contracting brought many challenges. CAS was recommended to me and I gave them a try. I was cautious at first but have found them to be excellent. They managed to source an excellent hotel at a good rate. Amendments have been made efficiently and correctly. If like me you needed help with your accommodation give CAS a try.
You have done a great job in finding accommodation for me. I know that I can always rely on you to help me find what I'm looking for - regardless where a contract takes me.
Service was very quick an very efficient. I have spent many hours in looking for that ‘Right accommodation, but having none or little success until I was informed of your services. Thank you for your expertise service, It was most appreciated. Thanks again!! Keep up the good work.
I had just been given a new contract in Oldbury and was looking for somewhere local to stay. I was given CAS details by a collegue so I gave them a ring. It was brilliant. Not only was the hotel less than half the price I could find, but very local to my job. It was comfortable, had its own restaurant and bar and use of Health Spa. Would definately recomend to anyone looking for Contract Accomodation.
This is the second time I've used CAS to find accommodation as a contractor. When we got in touch Oliver remembered the last time we used them and quickly got things started and very quickly gave me several options, one of which I've taken. I can't praise their service enough. They are professional and go out of their way to make sure that the right accommodation is found. They took care of everything from start to finish and on checking in at the hotel everything was as discussed, from the rate to the dates (which spans several months). I'll definitely use CAS for all future accommodation needs and have recommended them to other contractors I have and am working with. Thanks CAS for taking the strain out of finding the right place and for getting me what is for the hotel I'm staying in, a very good rate.
I had just got a job in Manchester for 6 months and CAS was recommended to me and they have taken one stress off my hands, they are extremely efficient, even when it comes to changing my bookings or just looking around for the most suitable accommodation. I would definitely recommend CAS and continue to work with them
The service I received was prompt, efficient, courteous and took the pressure off me.
I am delighted to provide a testimonial for CAS. I have used this organization over the last few years whenever I have needed regular, work related accommodation, either serviced apartments or hotel accommodation. The response has always been quick, efficient and helpful. Rates have always been better than I could achieve without their help. They make something which could be a real pain in the neck really simple. They are my first port of call for work related accommodation.
This is the first time I have used your services and was very impressed with the prompt, efficient and friendly response I received. All my questions were covered and additional information provided re the hotel facilities and commuting to work. Would definitely recommend your service and will come back again
CAS are my first call when I need accommodation, I know they'll find me something to match my requirements and do so quickly
My first time using CAS, very professional, responsive and helpful.
I've used CAS to organise my accommodation over several years and I've always been impressed by their efficiency and attention to my requirements, as well as the savings they can deliver compared to "doing it yourself". Their responses are always speedy and accurate and you get to deal with the same people over a long period of time - which makes a refreshing change. I would recommend them without reservation (worst pun ever...!)
CAS provide excellent, professional, polite and knowledgeable service; definitely recommended.
CAS was recommended to me . I live in London and I had a two month contract in Scotland. Now usually I like to do my own research etc and I was a little sceptical as to what they'd be able to come up with. All I can say is that if they've been recommended to you, it's because they do what they do and DO IT WELL. The team members that have assisted me all the way through the process have made my experience straightforward and seemless. They were knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend CAS and would definitely use them again. Thank you CAS Team!
Thank you very much for a speedy service. You understood my needs & then delivered. It has been an easy experience all round!
I was still overseas when I closed a new contract, and finding a convenient place to stay for the first weeks was among my priorities. One phone call was all it took to detail my needs and get a list of options! It was also very considerate of CAS to send me a courtesy email about my first night and additional follow up queries about my reservation.
I have been extremely impressed with the proficient response that I receive from CAS in obtaining good accommodation at very low prices. I have also requested, at short notice, for bookings to be amended to cater for favourable offers & packages. All re-bookings have been dealt with promptly and leave me free to deal with my work. As a Contractor branching out into new areas of Technical Consultancy, I was very pleased to be advised by a colleague with a recommendation for CAS. Excellent Service at a Professional Standard.
Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com is rated 4.88 based on 306 reviews