Wedding Insurance Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wedding Insurance Solutions
Read Wedding Insurance Solutions Reviews
Seems to cover everything I needed to cover. Website was easy to use. Let's hope I don't need to claim on this insurance!
Very quick and easy to sort out and give piece of mind
Very easy, lots of options to choose from so you have optional cover so you aren't paying for cover unnecessarily.

Quick and easy.
Easy process.
Have not had any interaction with them yet so I cannot judge if they are good or bad yet
I received five documents. None states clearly what I am insured for and all state the things I’m not insured for. Even the schedule doesn’t state the level of cover for individual items just the overall cover.
Dear Ann,

Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry that you were unsatisfied with the information that you received. In the documents you were sent, you should have a policy wording. This document contains all of the details of the cover - including the particular indemnity levels for each part of the cover. If you need any help with understanding the details of the cover, please get in touch, and we'll help you out.

Kind Regards, Wedding Insurance Solutions
It was really easy to choose the policy that was right for us and it certainly didnt contain any jargon that you couldn't understand.
So far so good
Clear and easy to follow to check what is covered for my weddinv.
Good value in comparison to other insurers. Haven’t needed to claim anything however.
Quick and easy to sign up to.
Clear and straightforward procedure for taking out a policy
Easy to use website and great cover.
Competitive rate for inclusive insurance cover through a user friendly website.
Very competitive pricing, on reading terms and conditions appears to cover everything I should need if worse happens. Very quick and easy to buy online
Easy to use webpage and simple explanation of what is included. No problems at all getting the insurance, quick and easy piece of mind at a reasonable cost 👍
Was really easy to find what I needed and was clear what I was covered for and that I was in safe hands!
Easy application process with clear guidelines regarding the cover
Easy to buy
Had a good variety of lprices
Wedding Insurance Solutions is rated 4.66 based on 225 reviews