Wedding Insurance Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wedding Insurance Solutions
"provided the wedding insurance required"
"Quick, clear service."
"Simple to understand and easy to buy"
"Very quick and straightforward i have been messed about so much already with my wedding so im glad something as gone straight forward"
"Met with lovely staff at the National Wedding Show in Manchester. I have also had dealing with the customer service team via email, always a prompt and helpful reply. Thanks!"
"So easy to select the best wedding insurance totally tailored to us."
"content knowing we are covered"
"Easy to apply and good for money"
"It was very easy to take out"
"Best I could find on the Internet, clear on what is covered, covers up until wedding and several levels to choose from. In my opinion worth spending money to protect and some venues require this anyway!"
"Clear and easy to read book online."
"Great, straight forward"
"Very easy to find the best policy really good value"
"Pretty easy and simple to find information and good value for what is included, hopefully we won’t need to claim but if we do I feel I would have the support needed."
"Quick, easy and straight forward levels of cover to be selected. No long winded forms to complete, it was done in a matter of minutes. I would recommend to others getting married."
"Very simple website and easy to use!"
"Good clear guide on what's included and not included, also a good price for the amount of cover you get and good options in terms of silver, gold, diamond and platinum packages. I'd recommend this to anyone having a wedding."
"Excelletn"
"a great service and a great piece of mind knowing that If the worst was to happen, I have cover to help us"
"Very easy to set up and good correspondence"
Wedding Insurance Solutions is rated 4.75 based on 48 reviews