Wedding Insurance Solutions Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wedding Insurance Solutions
"Very easy to sign up and reasonable rates"
"I would like to be able to select sections/items to cover rather than a blanket insurance"
"Short and sweet application. Thank you"
"Great service. Quick response to my query."
"Easy to understand and good pricing."
"Very clear policies and nice round pricing. All very quick and easy to I can relax and focus on the big day!"
"Fast and easy, helping to remove the stress of ensuring our wedding is protected"
"Good breakdown of insurance and what is covered."
"Simple and easy."
"Very quick and easy to do!"
"It would have been nice to be able to add additional things to it package but other then that, very easy to use"
"Quick and easy to complete, very self explanatory, good layout of website, quick document arrival, cannot comment on use of claims as haven't yet needed to use, good company, I would recommend this service to friends and family"
"I have not had any dealings with yourselves yet, I just checked online and the reviews were good so I went ahead"
"Excellent service from the team there, easy to use with simple explanations. Would recommend to anyone"
"Extremely clear in what they cover and very straight forward to organise insurance with them. So far, so good."
"All good so far!"
"Quick, simple and clear. Just what I needed, thank you."
"Easy to follow instructions and also a choice of different options to have in the package"
"Quick and easy to purchase. Customer service are super helpful and quick to respond too"
"Very easy and quick."