Wedding Insurance Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wedding Insurance Solutions

Tell us how Wedding Insurance Solutions made you happy

"Clear and easy to understand policies chosen and booked within. A few minutes now feel confident that all eventualities will be covered on my wedding day"
"Very easy and well priced."
"Good website excellent prices I would of given it an excellent score but had issues when trying to pay and had to renter the site 3 crimes before it accepted my payment."
"Easy to use, and offer great cover"
"Easy to purchase. Quick delivery in email of documents. Cover is what we require. Just hope we dont actually need it!!"
"Quick, Simple and easy to navigate the website. had my insurance in under 5 mins"
"Helpful and friendly"
"Reasonably priced for the research I did Clear quick and easy"
"Really quick an easy! Highly recommend"
"Good solid policy giving us what we required for a competitive premium."
"Easy to understand and simple to buy!"
"Wedding Insurance Solutions are very easy to use and competitively priced (much lower than we could find elsewhere) with the best coverage. Confirmation and policy documentation was sent across very quickly so we could pass to our venue to proceed with our booking. Very pleased and would highly recommend. The easiest part of planning a wedding :)"
"Very simple and easy to arrange and understand, great levels of cover to choose from."
"Very easy process! From finding them been the most reasonable online to receiving all my information"
"The website was very easy to use and understand, and the key information was clear and accessible."
"Quick, easy and self-explanatory!"
Wedding Insurance Solutions is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews