WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

info@wed4less.co.uk

Tell us how WED4LESS OUTLETS made you happy
Had a wonderful experience, came initially planning "just to look" but fell in love with my dress.

Katie G and Katie were very knowledgeable and patient and made the whole experience! Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you!
Good customer service. I tried on a few dresses. The price was okay. I was surprised that I had to pay extra for a dress bag.
Heather in Newcastle was amazing, I walked in, picked 4 dresses, she made me feel totally comfortable getting changed into the dresses, whereas I’m normally so reserved and shy. She worked out what I liked and disliked about each dress and I ended up walking out with a dress which was the exact embodiment of the opposite of what I thought I wanted, but I love it so much! Ps. I was only going in for a quick look! Absolutely fantastic service and such a great selection in every size!
The assistance at Wed 4 less was very friendly and helpful - nothing was too much trouble as I tried on loads of different styles to find one that suited me (bought the first one I tried on in the end) could not recommend them enough and all the dresses are brilliant prices :)
I loved my experience I brought my sister and my maid of honor with me the assistant (sorry can't remember her name) was really helpful. I ended up choosing a dress that was totally different to what I thought I wanted, a princess ball gown but I felt so beautiful in that dress that my sister was crying so I bought it there and then and then I got a discount as we had to wait a while because it was busy
The ladies at wed4less were so helpful, they made us feel so welcome and found me my dream dress at a great price too!! Couldn't recommend them enough!!
Although I didn't buy anything, the staff were so helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them, the bridesmaid dresses were beautiful and didn't cost as much as I thought they were going to cost, I would definitely recommend and I will be coming back :)
I’ve suffered with body confidence for years and the lady’s at wed 2 be stoke made me feel so comfortable Evan though I didn’t find my dress that day I found my bridesmaid dresses
I absolutely couldn't fault them at wed4less. I was made to feel so comfortable and beautiful in every dress and the lady helping me through was so good
I went in had a look around this was the first shop I ever went in and I couldn’t see anything I had in mind. They were all beautiful wedding dresses just not what I had in mind. The lady in there was lovely it was an hour before closing so I did feel like a pain! She went round the shop found me a dress the first one she picked and I tried on was the one I bought and it was perfect! They definately know what’s going to suit your figure.
Amazing experience. Had all the time in the world for me even though I walked out there at there home time on a Sunday!
Thanks ladies !!! X
I came to the shop adiment I wasn't going to buy a dress (my wedding it still 1 & a half year away)
The whole process from start to finish was 10/10
The first dress I tried on, I fell in love with. I tried others on to make sure this was the right choice and all I wanted to do was get back into the first. The lady who helped us was amazing, she spoke me through the whole process! I am hoping to come back for the bridesmaids dresses / wedding accessories in the future!
Thank you Wed4less for an amazing experience! I would definately recommend this place to others!
Happy, friendly staff every time I visited and they remembered who I was each time - it’s always nice when staff appear to genuinely like being there as it makes it a much more relaxed experience. Lovely selection of dresses at very reasonable prices.
After having a not so great experience at a different store I went to wed4less Burton not expecting to find 'The Dress'. I couldn't have been more wrong. Everything was explained clearly and I found some dresses to try - luckily for me the first 2 were amazing and I was given time and opportunity to try each on a few times to compare. I came away having had a fantastic experience with really friendly staff and my perfect dress. Thank you!
Such an welcoming shop! The girls do their upmost to make you feel comfortable and provide you with all the support a stressed out bride needs when choosing the dress of their dreams!
They have such a wide range of styles all beautiful in their own way! By far the best service I've received from a bridal shop!
I recommend this shop to everyone when taking about dress shopping. Unbeatable service and amazing staff team!
Thank you WED4LESS!
After visting the store back in April I was uncertain what type of dress I was after but liked one particular dress more than the other. After months of looking we decided to return to retry the dress on but unfortunately it had been sold. Linda was fantastic and offered to call around to see if any other store had the dress. I decided to try on some dresses while I was there and found the dress of my dreams and new instantly that it was the one. Linda was so professional and helpful during both my visits offering great advice. Thank you for a wondeful experience I can't wait to wear the dress next year
I found my dress!!! first dress first shopping trip! Katie G was amazing and defo helped me make the right decision. Thank you!!
amazing prices
Today we were looked after by Nicole. I was with my friend who is currently pregnant and looking at dress ideas for her wedding next year. She was unsure about trying on dresses as felt she was wasting time. Nicole soon put her at ease and we had a great time. We will be returning after baby is born to also find bridesmaid dresses. Well done Nicole you were fab
During a shopping trip to Burton we dropped into Wedd4less to just have a look at dresses, not expecting to find "The One". My daughter has sensory issues with fabrics, and had already tried on 16 dresses elsewhere. Katie G and Katie were both very helpful and professional. Today Hannah said "Yes to the Dress". Thank you for your friendly approach ladies.
My time at the bridal shop was really good, there was no pressure and hannah helped in everyway possible
WED4LESS OUTLETS is rated 4.93 based on 109 reviews