WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

Read WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

info@wed4less.co.uk

Tell us how WED4LESS OUTLETS made you happy
Fantastic service, great advice and couldn't thank Katie G enough
I was assisted by Katherine. She was very attentive despite there being multiple brides in, and helped me choose a dress I absolutely loved. I cannot wait to wear it, and would recommend visiting here to look at wedding dresses, as there is a huge range in lots of sizes
Katie G assisted my mum in choosing her dress for her big day. very patient and helpful with understanding the style she visioned.
lovely team and such a relaxed environment. thank you so much :)
Helpful staff who made my daughter feel at ease trying on her prom dress.
Very good service from Katie and Katie.G. They were both very helpful and reassuring when finding my perfect dress.
We were greeted by Katie. Atmosphere was lovely and so were staff. I found the dress!
Choice and quality of the dresses available was amazing. The staff were also lovely and patient.
very friendly and helpful, made us both feel so welcome, my mum said yes to the dress, both ladies were amazing, Katie who is the manager was lovely as was Katie G sales assistant who made my mum feel like a million dollars.
friendly and helpful polite knowledgeable staff not pushy
felt very at ease
Been here today and found myself saying yes to a dress! All the staff were really lovely and friendly. Very patient and not pushy at all. Exactly what you want when making such a big decision! Thank you WED4LESS :)
I came into store thinking i wouldnt find my dress and i did with the help from the friendly and lovely staff. THANK YOU Katie G!!
Had a great experience picking out my lovely dress!
Absolutely fabulous service, had no ideas and came away with my perfect wedding dress and cant wait to wear it on my big day. Katie G made me feel at ease and was so lovely and so helpful.
Thank You so much!
Really helpful. Pulled out dresses that would suit my shape taking into account any comment I said to find me my dress. Amazing service.
Great service. Very helpful and helped me find my wedding dress
amazing experience Katie G was absolutely fantastic and made the whole experience wonderful.
highly recommend this place. Very friendly and made us feel very special, and amazing value for money
very helpful staff, very friendly, full of ideas
Katie G served us today. She was fantastic and made me feel extremely at ease. I found my dream dress after visiting many other shops. Katie was extremely helpful with accessories and willing to try our ideas.
Would highly recommend visiting...you will not be disappointed.
Visited the two Katie's at Burton Store. Very helpful especially as I had seen a dress at the West Brom branch and they were able to get that dream dress at an affordable price, making me very emotionally happy. Many thanks to you both.
absolutely brilliant, lovely service, super helpful, recommend to everyone. ALLIE SAID YES TO THE DRESS, thankyou Katie G.
WED4LESS OUTLETS is rated 4.93 based on 109 reviews