WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Where do I start! Went to the new store in Newquay today and can honestly say they were nothing more than amazing with me. I was quite dubious about buying a wedding dress straight off the rail but it was nothing like I imagined. The ladies were all fantastic, Jess especially! Their attention to detail was fab and I was made to feel so special, like nothing was to much trouble. I came away with a beautiful dress which I cannot wait time wear. Thank you Jess and the team xx
Exeter ❤ Dressed by Nicola ❤ Very helpful and friendly dresser. Lovely dresses and environment. Bit of a wait to try on dresses but can't be helped at the moment. Found my dress so very happy! Thank you!
(Exeter) - Posted 1 week ago
Exeter ❤ Nicola and Lucy have both been do helpful and helped make, what is quite a daunting decision, so much easier. Having found my dream gown is a huge weight off my mind. Thank you both x
Love my dress but not a fan of the return policy! Was told by Wed2be staff that a petticoat would help the shape so I spent £80 on one. I have now had my dress altered and prefer the dress without it. The store will not accept the return as it is over the 14 days. I could not have had it altered any quicker so feel really disappointed. Staff did tell me that I could try to sell it on eBay! Not helpful at all!
Exeter ❤ Lucy Customer service was absolutely outstanding. Lucy is amazing. No hard sale, so friendly. She didn't rush us at all and I felt like I was the only person that mattered. Tried on a few styles and fell in love with one. Lucy allowed me to out it back on with a veil and flowers so we could all get the full effect. Thank you so much for everything.
Alexa in Swindon 💖💖 very welcoming from the moment we entered the store. made me feel very comfortable and taken care of. highly recommend!
Wed2B Cardiff Abbie was so helpful and friendly, I tried on a few gowns and her suggestions were very helpful, thank you
Yesterday I said Yes to the dress! I had been here previously and didn’t find a dress I liked so kept looking online at ones and then went and tried them on. The lady looking after me (Alice) was absolutely lovely, really friendly and helped me when I became indecisive. I walked away with my dress and cannot stop looking at it. Alice definitely helped me to do this! Thank you again
Amazing service from Macy at the Swindon Very friendly! Thanks x
wed2b Bristol tania/kim First visited the store 14\03\2020. had to wait a little while, but it was worth the wait, staff was amazing ,really engaged with us all, found my dress, would recommend people to try and get wedding dress here, don't let the waiting around discourage you. thank you web2b
Charley Southampton - extremely helpful, very friendly and suggested ideas I wouldn't have considered. Great time!
I visited your brand new Newquay store yesterday morning for their opening day. And wow what a beautiful store, first one in the door 😍. I had the most amazing experience, a beautiful range of dresses and accessories. But most of your staff! The most loveliest Ladies and made me feel at ease throughout my visit, I have the privilege to have Jessica as my consultant, nothing was to much trouble for her and Fe (sorry if I’ve spelt your name wrong) I had the prefect moment with my mum and said yes to my dream dress.
wed2b Swindon Claire fab service lovely ladies made me feel at ease ordering my dresses
wed2b Swindon Claire Great customer service, friendly staff, made to feel very welcome :)
wed2b Swindon Claire fantastic service and environment. Great friendly faces :) Nice sofas too
wed2b Swindon Claire ❤ Great customer service from all the staff. very friendly and approachable and great advice. really made me feel great about myself. Well done everyone and I highly recommend :)
Very lovely service and very helpful from all the ladies was made to feel very welcome myself and best friend had a lovely day
My daughter was dressed by Kelsey[leeds]. She was excellent and assisted us with the most beautiful dress.Shopping for a wedding dress was truly a lovely experience.
The staff are very helpful who spend all the time you need answering any questions you have and any details needed to be answered
The dress is lovely and all the staff were absolutely amazing 😊
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.91 based on 7,166 reviews